The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gives me great satisfaction to know that dangerous females are having to consider the complaints rather than ignoring and blocking and have deleted her from their page… the more people who realise how rotten these two are, the better. I can just imagine how mad she would be about it as a result and can picture the nostril flaring she would have been doing all day 😂😂😂

One of the faces dangerous females used on another of their 12 quotes/day campaign is a fierce advocate against violence against women and has recently been calling out a male “comedian” who has been joking about DV. I’d be absolutely furious if I was him being grouped in with Sez Kearnt as a face of their current social media promotion.

His insta handle is @tarangchawla for those interested
I adore Tarang - such an impassioned advocate due to their own tragic story. Definitely worth the follow. One of the first I started paying attention to when the Counting Dead Women project started gaining traction.

It’s so fucked that Australian women are more likely to get sexually assaulted than take up smoking. We have to fix this and amplifying voices like his over absolute gronks like Big Sez is imperative.

Reactions: 25
So...who is it for?
Not that I really care.
But she could have addressed the follower's concerns about the nuts with a simple reply of "its not for teachers or school friends ".
No...she decided to get offended and snarky

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It gives me great satisfaction to know that dangerous females are having to consider the complaints rather than ignoring and blocking and have deleted her from their page… the more people who realise how rotten these two are, the better. I can just imagine how mad she would be about it as a result and can picture the nostril flaring she would have been doing all day 😂😂😂

One of the faces dangerous females used on another of their 12 quotes/day campaign is a fierce advocate against violence against women and has recently been calling out a male “comedian” who has been joking about DV. I’d be absolutely furious if I was him being grouped in with Sez Kearnt as a face of their current social media promotion.

His insta handle is @tarangchawla for those interested
He is incredible. Whole different level to the Kearnts. For starters he isn’t even a ‘professional’ content creator and can write beautifully and so powerfully.

It’s staggering to believe that she dealt directly with DV cases during her 60 years on the front lines of the force. Imagine being one of the victims, looking at Brandley’s page and seeing his joke about being murdered by his wife and dumped in the bush and knowing that he is making actual money from it. Absolutely gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if she is snarky tonight because of the DF thing? Or is she really just that annoyed that that her spectators aren’t just spectating ?

Reactions: 24
As an anaphylaxis mum… Pistachios are actually in the cashew and almond category as ‘seeds’. Or drupes.
Peanuts aren’t true nuts either! They’re legumes - they grow in the ground. Also seeds.

All are classified as nuts for the purpose of highly dangerous and deadly anaphylaxis. Which is deadly in a physical, immune response, but also leads to something else that is deadly. Bullying. Depression. Crippling anxiety. Suicide.

Anaphylaxis is not a joke. It’s bleeping terrifying and either as the young adult or parent or both, it is a horrible fear and torturous to constantly second guess if something is about to potentially turn your body into a self imploding killing machine or not. Every single time you leave the house you think of it. Every time you buy anything to eat aside from fresh produce and water you think of it.

Now imagine sending your kid to school knowing that somebody doesn’t care if another kid has that life threatening allergy. That person’s kid had a Nutella sandwich for lunch and didn’t wash their sticky hands. They grab a pencil from the shared container and put it back. The kid with anaphylaxis grabs it and gets it on his hands. He gets an itchy nose and there’s traces of his DEADLY allergen on the opening to his airways. He starts itching, eventually growing into a full blown anaphylaxis episode needing epinephrine and hospitalisation. Little Timmy who had the Nutella sandwich witnesses the whole thing and knows that he had the Nutella sandwich but is too scared to say anything because he knows nuts are banned but mummy sends him with a Nutella sandwich anyway. Kids get traumatised, parents lose sleep and trust and faith in other people to keep their anaphylactic kid safe. It also has a chance of making the kids next allergic reaction even more severe. The teacher becomes a nervous wreck too.

Don’t even get me started on the bleeping class birthday cakes and parties. The exclusion is heart breaking.
My kid is 15. He isn’t a prick but he only got invited to 3 birthday parties in primary school. It still gets him down now when his siblings get party invites.

There is SO MUCH to the life of allergy families that people don’t understand. I wish people would take the time to hear our stories and they wouldn’t be so quick to make jokes.
---

Polite of you. I’ve got other terms I’d use 😂
Thank you for sharing this.
Quoting so it's not missed 🤍
---
So...who is it for?
Not that I really care.
But she could have addressed the follower's concerns about the nuts with a simple reply of "its not for teachers or school friends ".
No...she decided to get offended and snarky
Obviously for teachers, which is why she didn't clarify cos she knows now she fkd up. Who would they be for? They don't have any friends!
All she has is that gym, and that content seems to have dried up! Or has she finally put those tights and that singlet she wore for 3 weeks straight in the wash?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for sharing this.
Quoting so it's not missed 🤍
---

Obviously for teachers, which is why she didn't clarify cos she knows now she fkd up. Who would they be for? They don't have any friends!
All she has is that gym, and that content seems to have dried up! Or has she finally put those tights and that singlet she wore for 3 weeks straight in the wash?
Youre right haha. Shes been too busy shopping to go to the gym. It has been a while since we've seen her prancing around

Reactions: 13
I need to find the screenshots of Brad arguing in the comments with a DV survivor. She very politely disagreed with him on something and he told her he couldn’t possibly be wrong about anything ever because he was a DV liaison officer 🥴

Not Sez getting her back up about someone pointing out something she was definitely doing and then giving us a dose of relativity by comparing pistachios to knives. I suppose if we used the same argument, Sez should be lucky that her loving husband was just doing a gym chick instead of meth. Be grateful for allergies and affairs, Swampettes. You could always have it worse. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who would want to eat food prepared in their kitchen with their grotty hands.
I’d bin a homemade gift like that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not Sez getting her back up about someone pointing out something she was definitely doing and then giving us a dose of relativity by comparing pistachios to knives. I suppose if we used the same argument, Sez should be lucky that her loving husband was just doing a gym chick instead of meth. Be grateful for allergies and affairs, Swampettes. You could always have it worse. ❤
Your avatar truly is haunting. I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am still absolutely disgusted at the way she carried on last night over literally nothing. Given the quantity of gifts and the fact Finn helped, it was safe to assume they were for school. But she hasn’t mentioned who they were for so she dumped on that poor follower (who was probably right but old Sezzy will never admit that). Grow up Sez. You haven’t been in high school for over 15 years.

and shame on the bogan followers for jumping on board and dramatising it. I have a kid who is dairy, soy and egg free and eating outside of home terrifies me, let alone any treats people are bringing into school or daycare.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The way she reacted tells me that she never even considered the issue of the gifts containing nuts. Old Sez just can't stand being wrong!

I didn’t think it was for school, based on the ingredients. What kid wants chocolate bark? But I can see why people would think that based on the timing and because Finn was making it. The comment was a bit blunt, but she could have ignored it or just said they weren’t for school. The snarky, facetious response was way over the top and unnecessary.

I didn’t think it was for school, based on the ingredients. What kid wants chocolate bark? But I can see why people would think that based on the timing and because Finn was making it. The comment was a bit blunt, but she could have ignored it or just said they weren’t for school. The snarky, facetious response was way over the top and unnecessary.
And the fact she said majority are 'good' (ie, lick her ass) and only every now and then she gets a 'bad one' (ie, don't lick her ass) why even acknowledge it? She's just nasty

Reactions: 21
When does she ever get 600 comments on a post ? She dreams of that kind of engagement

• Haha
When does she ever get 600 comments on a post ? She dreams of that kind of engagement
Her comment average according to social blade is 137… so she’s absolutely bullshitting!

Lost herself 12 followers yesterday 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And the fact she said majority are 'good' (ie, lick her ass) and only every now and then she gets a 'bad one' (ie, don't lick her ass) why even acknowledge it? She's just nasty
She’ll never miss a chance to toot her not-even-mediocre horn or brag about an ‘achievement’. Her life is so empty and meaningless. She has no friends to share her mundane life with, so she and her ego have to post to Instagram.

But don’t forget, Sez doesn’t do bum stuff. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does realise that real chefs and people who know how to cook use cumin as a spice? Does she think curry or stews smell stinky? What a classless bogan talking about food being stinky. Wanker.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.