The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading up on what I can and can’t claim this year… came across this useful bit from the ATO. Just a note to Sez, don’t be forgetting to declare all the gifts you’ve received this year in your tax return…

IMG_2113.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just reading up on what I can and can’t claim this year… came across this useful bit from the ATO. Just a note to Sez, don’t be forgetting to declare all the gifts you’ve received this year in your tax return…

View attachment 2283845
We all need to comment here all the items and tit she’s been gifted this last financial year and I have zero qualms about reporting it off to the ATO, this bleeping witch cannot be trusted

Reactions: 17
We all need to comment here all the items and tit she’s been gifted this last financial year and I have zero qualms about reporting it off to the ATO, this bleeping witch cannot be trusted
Do you reckon items for the kids would be included?
I'm thinking of Teddy's dolls pram for example and boots, clothes and toys for the kids.

Reactions: 15
There’s a list the wiki, but only for the calendar year 😅

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon items for the kids would be included?
I'm thinking of Teddy's dolls pram for example and boots, clothes and toys for the kids.
They used their business *Kearns official* to receive the “gifts” so you would think so…

Imagine having to disclose spewy mats and powdered bone broth as gifts received on your tax return.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So moldy muff (sez) finally deleted and blocked me. I asked her why she needed to bring a gender debate into TLM. I said it's just a Disney movie, there is nothing to say it's for girls only. She had a go at me and some of the aunties had a go at me. This is what there like in real life. If you don't agree with her or him, she bad mouths you and wipes you out of her circle. If you all notice he has no friends from his days in the Army, he wasn't liked at all. When he put that photo up of his of his police and army stuff, eyes rolled at the barracks and lots of laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She’ll have to declare her “hand held device” to the ato that will be fun to talk to her accountant about

Sez is following dry July
Not sure if she’s hoping the swamp stays dry or if the bottle of lube is for her dryness..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll have to declare her “hand held device” to the ato that will be fun to talk to her accountant about

Not sure if she’s hoping the swamp stays dry or if the bottle of lube is for her dryness..
Love that for her !

Reactions: 6

Hah… some charities use influencers as “ambassadors”….

Reactions: 4
The lollipop thing is really annoying me. It’s not a colour, it’s a FLAVOUR!!!! Everyone knows this! I’ll choose the pink one every time because it’s strawberry and that’s my favourite flavour. The colour has no part in this. What dumbass doesn’t understand this?

Reactions: 26
That whole Little Mermaid post and the "my kids were colour shamed by lollipops at the Drs" that came from it are so ridiculous. Sarah, babe, you aren't special or subversive for taking your kids to see a kids movie that all kids like. Every kid loves a Disney movie. I was an early childhood educator when Frozen came out, when I tell you every single child saw the movie and wanted to dress up as Elsa, I mean it.
Nurses are also way too busy to give a tit what colour lollipop your kid chooses. So either you're messaging yourself or your cult are just as full of tit as you.
---
Also, as someone whose parents neglected my dental health and hygiene as a child, take your oldest son to a dentist for his sake. Not for other people's comments or looks, but for his own health and self esteem. It's so much harder when they grow into adults with awful, crowded and crooked teeth. Take it from someone who knows. I know you read here, do something for your kids aside from buying them a mountain of plastic tit.

Reactions: 28
The lollipop thing is really annoying me. It’s not a colour, it’s a FLAVOUR!!!! Everyone knows this! I’ll choose the pink one every time because it’s strawberry and that’s my favourite flavour. The colour has no part in this. What dumbass doesn’t understand this?
Somewhere in that small brain of hers she might understand but knowing her she will bring the gender debate into the smallest of things. Someone asked her if she was rich buying those cups of lollies and she said .. there only the small ones babe.. oh and they were dirt poor when he was a cadet. She was not happy about that.

Somewhere in that small brain of hers she might understand but knowing her she will bring the gender debate into the smallest of things. Someone asked her if she was rich buying those cups of lollies and she said .. there only the small ones babe.. oh and they were dirt poor when he was a cadet. She was not happy about that.
And she said that they brought home some lollies to Teddy. All their own idea. Such thoughtful, sweet kids.
Something else that didn't happen..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.