The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’d like to give my daughter everything she wants it’s my job as a parent to provide her with everything she needs. I’ve learnt to hold back on presents and toys and we enjoy experiences instead. In school holidays we will do a variety of activities like: Tree climb, museums of all sorts, zoo, art gallery, science centre and the library. Even sorting through old clothes and toys together to donate to charity.

If there is a good movie then we will go but no stuffed toys (I had to hold back on new Little Mermaid Merch recently) I’m trying to raise a kind kid and not a spoilt one.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Next month Sez will have a rant post about how one of her good friends had ahealth professionals handing out candy / lollipops at the Drs office, how it’s unhealthy & it would never happen at a dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if a drs office is giving out lolly pops. Glucojel jelly beans maybe. But no lolly pops. There’s also no bleeping blue or green lolly pops. A nurse would be more likely to ask if you were worried that the kid chose the Smurf flavoured lolly than the strawberry flavoured one.
This is not a thing Sarah. You are making it a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if a drs office is giving out lolly pops. Glucojel jelly beans maybe. But no lolly pops. There’s also no bleeping blue or green lolly pops. A nurse would be more likely to ask if you were worried that the kid chose the Smurf flavoured lolly than the strawberry flavoured one.
I'd like to know which doctor her followers are going to, as none of the ones I've been to have nurses giving out lolly pops, just grumpy receptionists giving out facemasks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at ol’ Martha Stewart- feeding everyone.. the bird.. the kids.. her mum.. her sister… but not her meal ticket.. I mean husband..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to WK, and it's literally only one doctors office that has done this, but a medical centre I used to take my kid to when I needed something quick had a giant tin of Chupa Chups and they'd always give him one. I always thought it was odd, they'd let him choose one for simply existing haha. But that's the only time it's ever happened! It's definitely not a common thing, our regular GP gives stickers (and only if a needle is involved) and I remember my GP as a kid gave out stickers too.
And certainly no nurse is asking a parent if they're worried about the flavour their kid chose!! This is the biggest lie, like colours don't come in to play, it's the bleeping flavour!! What an absolute dim wit.

Reactions: 15
We live in a smallish town on the outskirts of metro Sydney, where our GP is only Monday - Friday haha but they give out lollipops. So does our hairdresser. My son is ASD so very repetitive in his behaviors and so he ALWAYS picks pink/strawberry and no one says a thing, other than maybe ‘good choice’ or ‘that’s my favorite too’
As a boy mum myself, her word salads like these really bug me because it’s 2023. 99% people don’t care what colour your kids wear or like.

Reactions: 23
Dear fellow Tattlers, I need advice.
Yesterday I brought my 7 year old Grandson to Wendy's for an ice cream, like I do every Monday.
For the past 2 years he has chosen Oreos flavour, but yesterday he wanted rainbow flavour.
The young girl serving us didn't bat an eyelid!
I'm so upset and worried.
I'm thinking of complaining to Wendy's. Shouldn't the person serving us be more caring towards me? Shouldn't she have checked that I'm ok with him chosing rainbow ice cream?
You just can't get good customer service any more.
I'm livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
WTF is with the wire on his bowl it's an amputated toe, eye gouge or hanging just waiting to happen 🤬 money must be tight if she's stealing from her kids for the tooth fairy & can't afford a $12 clamp for the birds dish.
DIY Brandley strikes again.
Don’t you know he’s building a GIANT free-flight aviary for Loki? The clamp must be going into that place

• Haha
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
This is repulsive
---
bleeping foul. This big wilder beast, laying there with her tree trunks in the air with the little gremlin’s spunk. I can’t eat for a week now. 🤢
I can’t believe they had Knocksyyy, looked at him and actually TRIED to have more

• Haha
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
What an awful visual! She strikes me as someone who has untreated bacterial vaginosis 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I love how she tried to pretend that they wanted to see Little Mermaid over Spider-Man and Transformers…but said in the comments they’re going to Spider-Man later in the week. No doubt they’ll go to Transformers too with Ted (nothing like an M rated movie for a widdle bubbah, amirite?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they had Knocksyyy, looked at him and actually TRIED to have more
The world is not ready for more children from these two. Gross. Girl or boy, their face is gonna be fucked. We all know it. The only gender obsessed moron in the room is big Sez. And the image of the little Chihuahua mounting this beast is just vomit worthy.

• Sick
  • Haha
I love how she tried to pretend that they wanted to see Little Mermaid over Spider-Man and Transformers…but said in the comments they’re going to Spider-Man later in the week. No doubt they’ll go to Transformers too with Ted (nothing like an M rated movie for a widdle bubbah, amirite?)
The kids probably chucked a massive bratty tantrum and she promised to take them to the ‘boy’ movie if she bribed them with junk food, plastic toys and some Santa Cruz brand name crap.
I don’t like the speak badly of kids but I doubt these are kind and caring young boys…. Probably schoolyard bullies bragging about being celebrities and being nasty to the kids who wear kmart / big w.

let’s not forget Brad sent them to school with an expensive Pokemon card to ‘show the other children what hard work can get you!’ EYEROLL

he’s such a hypocrite- complains about being underprivileged when growing up but teaches his kids to be materialistic snobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The members of this thread are the real MVP’s! I was blocked by this pair after a blocking spree and you all have kept me updated so I don't feel left out at all - not all superheroes wear capes!

I’m a girl mum, 2 teenage daughters, so I wouldn’t understand, but I wanted to go see TLM Gold Class, I didn’t bother organising anything though because there was only 3 of us and someone would have had to sit by themselves, and where’s the fun in that. I must go make a word salad now and put it on my feed for all to know, because my husband organised Gold Class vouchers for all 4 of us as my Mother’s Day gift, he came and sat with me so none of us sat by ourselves, and didn’t complain. He wasn’t even the only male in the theatre, there were boyfriends and other dads in there too, none of them had a gun to their heads, so I would assume they chose to go 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Kearns #36: Big Sez is gendering movies and food, and Brandley doesn’t do it for her so hello vibrator and a whole bottle of lube

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.