The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Bubba’s tooth?

Those kids are on serious need to speech therapy.
Teddy with the speech and the saliva in the side of the mouth.

Knox is obKNOXious. Wonder where they get that competitive look at me attitude from?

Sound familiar…
Probably pulled due to cavities? But that would imply they’ve seen a dentist which I 100% doubt they have. How strange, someone pointed out a possible missing tooth the other day but I didn’t notice until this

Reactions: 9
Good god Knox is just unbearable. He is a pure show off, just like his wanker dad.

Why do these children always look so dirty! They're old enough to eat without getting it around their mouth, and if they do they're old enough to wipe their own bloody face.

Reactions: 22
So, she was embarrassed to let one person see her looking like that on her own street but she's fine at posting it for her stadium of Cult followers to see?
In her pea brain (that she could fit thru one of her nostrils) it makes her ReLaTaBLe to all of her 91 faithful followers.

Newsflash: nobody cares and you don’t look that different to usual Sezzy darls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus duck! The World's very best child skater prodigy Finnnnay has lost a front tooth!?

#pray4fin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this finnayys 1st? 7 is a bit old to lose their first isn't it?
Wonder if they used the forbidden skate ark and he face planted on one of the many lifted planks.

Reactions: 6
That whole Little Mermaid post and the "my kids were colour shamed by lollipops at the Drs" that came from it are so ridiculous. Sarah, babe, you aren't special or subversive for taking your kids to see a kids movie that all kids like. Every kid loves a Disney movie. I was an early childhood educator when Frozen came out, when I tell you every single child saw the movie and wanted to dress up as Elsa, I mean it.
Nurses are also way too busy to give a tit what colour lollipop your kid chooses. So either you're messaging yourself or your cult are just as full of tit as you.
---
Also, as someone whose parents neglected my dental health and hygiene as a child, take your oldest son to a dentist for his sake. Not for other people's comments or looks, but for his own health and self esteem. It's so much harder when they grow into adults with awful, crowded and crooked teeth. Take it from someone who knows. I know you read here, do something for your kids aside from buying them a mountain of plastic tit.
my son wants to see the barbie movie… must podr on Instagram 🙄🙄

I’m new here 😊
---
my son wants to see the barbie movie… must podr on Instagram 🙄🙄

I’m new here 😊
*post*

my phone hates me

• Haha
Don’t a lot of kids lose teeth around now? My son is a similar age and didn’t loose his front tooth that long ago….
My son lost his first was 6 years 9 months and only recently lost a 2nd and he’s a few months past being 7 now, I keep wondering when his top ones will go, they aren’t even close.

I don’t even care to say this anymore, but Sez posts her kids up willingly for content and engagement so she leaves herself open - those kids, all of them look like little spoilt, obnoxious, show pony little turds. I pity them, growing up thinking you are top tit, little rich kids will do them no favours.
Their teef will forever be little bucky beaver teef to me.

Reactions: 19
Is this finnayys 1st? 7 is a bit old to lose their first isn't it?
Wonder if they used the forbidden skate ark and he face planted on one of the many lifted planks.
Nah not old, my eldest was nearly 7 and my youngest is nearly 7 and doesn’t have any wobbly teeth.
I’ve been to the dentist with them every 6 months and he’s stoked with their teeth.

Reactions: 4
Good god Knox is just unbearable. He is a pure show off, just like his wanker dad.

Why do these children always look so dirty! They're old enough to eat without getting it around their mouth, and if they do they're old enough to wipe their own bloody face.
His facials in that high five video had Brandley Jnr all over it. Repulsive 🤢

I also am not sure why she had to post all 3 of her feminine, considerate, thoughtful sons doing the same utterly boring thing - did she want to show us how special and loving they are? Or that her stumpy claw hands could move quickly to ruin the ‘too slow’ element and she could feel gifted at something in her life for once?

Reactions: 15
I also am not sure why she had to post all 3 of her feminine, considerate, thoughtful sons doing the same utterly boring thing - did she want to show us how special and loving they are? Or that her stumpy claw hands could move quickly to ruin the ‘too slow’ element and she could feel gifted at something in her life for once?
She must be absolutely bored out of her brain if she thought that was funny and worth sharing. She needs a hobby that doesn’t involve filming tit ads or exploiting her kids.

Pretty sure Finn has lost teeth before. I think he got a decent amount of cash for it too?
---
Ah yup. Last time they forgot and told him the tooth fairy couldn’t come because of the rain.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She must be absolutely bored out of her brain if she thought that was funny and worth sharing. She needs a hobby that doesn’t involve filming tit ads or exploiting her kids.

Pretty sure Finn has lost teeth before. I think he got a decent amount of cash for it too?
---
Ah yup. Last time they forgot and told him the tooth fairy couldn’t come because of the rain.
Yep he's lost teeth before or a tooth so bo idea why she's making a spectacle out of it... Oh wait they're a bunch of show ponies ofcourse she would. Funny that she hasn't mentioned bubbas missing tooth...shamed it had to be pulled out due to sucking down sugar constantly perhaps?

* I'm not shaming anybody who has a child that had had to get a tooth pulled out early ❤ I know there are many reasons why including health issues but we all know dental hygiene isn't at the top of the list for the Kearnts and she's always so high and mighty about everything.

Reactions: 12
The boys are so unfortunate looking.. I would hate to see what a little girl would look like.. poor old mouldy (sez) looks like dobby with buck teeth ..

Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand how they can look at their kids teeth and not be a bit concerned about them? Have they even considered taking them to a dentist or doing anything about it before they have to pay thousands and thousands in braces? It’s so foreign to me! The eldest looks like he has a serious overbite, which will affect his jaw to be underdeveloped and receded, narrowing of the palate, which all lead to bigger issues later down the track. So strange that they spend so much money on junk but not this. I’d be furious if my parents did that to me when it could have been fixed.

Strategic comment by Brandley to push the post back in to people’s feeds…. 🤢 If you gotta try this hard guys, it ain’t working.

IMG_6676.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand how they can look at their kids teeth and not be a bit concerned about them? Have they even considered taking them to a dentist or doing anything about it before they have to pay thousands and thousands in braces? It’s so foreign to me! The eldest looks like he has a serious overbite, which will affect his jaw to be underdeveloped and receded, narrowing of the palate, which all lead to bigger issues later down the track. So strange that they spend so much money on junk but not this. I’d be furious if my parents did that to me when it could have been fixed.
Don’t worry, it’s all part of Big Sez’s plan. She will post their teeth enough so that dentists and orthodontists who are among their stadium of followers will be fighting each other for the blessed privilege of putting braces on their kids and Sez’s wonderful(ly lazy) advertising at 8pm between updating us on Brandley’s 16 hour days making him absent from the dinner table and her vibrator.

• Haha
Strategic comment by Brandley to push the post back in to people’s feeds…. 🤢 If you gotta try this hard guys, it ain’t working.

View attachment 2286333
What's with the blue heart? Why not go for a non gender specific colour? Or pink? Or rainbow? As a male, why did his brain automatically go to blue for a post showing boys?

Maybe you're part of the problem you keep complaining about dkhead

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Straight up lying about the level of engagement right here. I love how whenever she flukes a post and it goes somewhat viral she acts like it’s her norm… Facebook is just full of brown nosers, whack jobs and trolls. They are over represented. It’s not an accurate picture of what the majority of society really thinks…. Get a grip Sez, you’re not making a difference.
IMG_6677.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
14k likes? Can she screenshot that coz no…it doesn’t. Also, she performs better on Facebook for a reason and it’s because it’s filled with the dregs of society. That’s who she appeals to.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.