The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand how they can look at their kids teeth and not be a bit concerned about them? Have they even considered taking them to a dentist or doing anything about it before they have to pay thousands and thousands in braces? It’s so foreign to me! The eldest looks like he has a serious overbite, which will affect his jaw to be underdeveloped and receded, narrowing of the palate, which all lead to bigger issues later down the track. So strange that they spend so much money on junk but not this. I’d be furious if my parents did that to me when it could have been fixed.
The Kearns don’t have the brains to realise that early dental intervention for an overbite is crucial! An untreated overbite can affect speech development and the ability to chew food properly. Early intervention can help correct the alignment of the teeth and jaw, improving speech clarity and ensuring efficient mastication.

I had orthognathic surgery when I was 26 to correct my crossbite. Thankfully I had the procedure in a public hospital which saved me 20k. If I had received treatment before adolescence, it would have been a brace and a less invasive procedure, as the upper jaw, also known as the maxilla, closes during adolescence. I don’t think they see dental as a priority. .

Reactions: 15
Straight up lying about the level of engagement right here. I love how whenever she flukes a post and it goes somewhat viral she acts like it’s her norm… Facebook is just full of brown nosers, whack jobs and trolls. They are over represented. It’s not an accurate picture of what the majority of society really thinks…. Get a grip Sez, you’re not making a difference. View attachment 2286387
Yo Sez…. I’m a let you finish… but… ummm… there’s a few hundred comments missing from your supposed 1000….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ObKNOXious should definitely be having orthodontic treatment now to widen his jaw while it's still growing otherwise he'll have the same weak pointed jaw even with braces later on 😬

Reactions: 6
What happened to Bubba’s tooth?

Those kids are on serious need to speech therapy.
Teddy with the speech and the saliva in the side of the mouth.

Knox is obKNOXious. Wonder where they get that competitive look at me attitude from?

Sound familiar…
My youngest had YEARS of speech therapy, and occasionally now at 15 gets slack and has the excess saliva problem and I have to remind him to go and do some work in front of the mirror (the threat to go back to speech gets him onto it quickly!). But seriously…. Years of speech therapy. Started around 2, finished up around 11 when he refused to participate any more. It’s bloody hard work. Which will be why she doesn’t take him. She has a little bit of speech history with Knox and knows she doesn’t want to put herself to any effort!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Kearns don’t have the brains to realise that early dental intervention for an overbite is crucial! An untreated overbite can affect speech development and the ability to chew food properly. Early intervention can help correct the alignment of the teeth and jaw, improving speech clarity and ensuring efficient mastication.

I had orthognathic surgery when I was 26 to correct my crossbite. Thankfully I had the procedure in a public hospital which saved me 20k. If I had received treatment before adolescence, it would have been a brace and a less invasive procedure, as the upper jaw, also known as the maxilla, closes during adolescence. I don’t think they see dental as a priority. .
Yep my daughter had a dental checkup recently and was referred to an orthodontist as she needs an expander put in. We were told the timing for that was crucial and needed to be done before a certain age while it can still be manipulated. We were straight onto it because as an adult with fucked teeth, a crossbite and severe overcrowding I only wish my parents did the same.

They aren't just teeth and it's not just about looks it effects your overall health so why they haven't started the process is beyond me. My guess is they want him to look as alternative as possible so they can continue with these breaking down the stigmas posts. Nevermind it's about his health though 🙄

Reactions: 10
14k likes? Can she screenshot that coz no…it doesn’t. Also, she performs better on Facebook for a reason and it’s because it’s filled with the dregs of society. That’s who she appeals to.
I guess the dumb ass is just adding Instagram and Facebook together? Even though it's the exact same plebs liking both. 🙄
They both have such God complexes, think they are changing the world with their ground breaking posts 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep my daughter had a dental checkup recently and was referred to an orthodontist as she needs an expander put in. We were told the timing for that was crucial and needed to be done before a certain age while it can still be manipulated. We were straight onto it because as an adult with fucked teeth, a crossbite and severe overcrowding I only wish my parents did the same.

They aren't just teeth and it's not just about looks it effects your overall health so why they haven't started the process is beyond me. My guess is they want him to look as alternative as possible so they can continue with these breaking down the stigmas posts. Nevermind it's about his health though 🙄

Yep, my parents were on to my severe overbite and also short lip/super gummy smile. Ended up with early braces and having to wear a head brace/headgear overnight in order to pull my top jaw back and shorten my top gum exposure. It was so painful at the time but I am so so grateful to my parents for getting that done for me. I’ve got a million dollar smile now 😂👌 dental is a huge priority for our little one.

Reactions: 7
Yep, my parents were on to my severe overbite and also short lip/super gummy smile. Ended up with early braces and having to wear a head brace/headgear overnight in order to pull my top jaw back and shorten my top gum exposure. It was so painful at the time but I am so so grateful to my parents for getting that done for me. I’ve got a million dollar smile now 😂👌 dental is a huge priority for our little one.
Yep! My daughter has a significant over bite. We have been under the care of an orthodontist for 2 years now (she’s 8) and we are starting early intervention tomorrow! Why they haven’t done it beyond me. Not only from a health perspective but cosmetic too. Kids (and adults) can be so cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread #36 suggestion:
Colours are for everyone! Chants the mum of busy boys, whilst constantly clutching their plethora of toys

Reactions: 20
Her kids give me the icks. Especially Knox. Such a little show pony twit. No hope for those kids and the unfortunate gene (cess) pool they rode in on. Ick.

Reactions: 12
So I skimmed quite a few pictures f the comments on that TLM post and the overwhelming majority were positive or said they didn’t think gender came into it. There was the one she posted from an obvious nut case but I doubt there were that many foul comments. Gosh she makes so much tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I skimmed quite a few pictures f the comments on that TLM post and the overwhelming majority were positive or said they didn’t think gender came into it. There was the one she posted from an obvious nut case but I doubt there were that many foul comments. Gosh she makes so much tit up
Oh I’m so glad I have the Kearnts to teach me about gender - humans, food, movies, plants, pillows. Who knew these things had a gender? This will save me many an embarrassing conversation. Phew! Next thing we know, the kitchen and laundry will be female for 364 days of the year, and we’ll celebrate the one day of the year they’re male… oh wait. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All of the questioning comments I saw were from randoms in America. Not her followers or target demographic. She’s not going to change the world, stop lecturing your followers who already agree with you.

Reactions: 11
IMG_2843.png
The worlds biggest bubbah Toddlah got another pair of new shoes. Only the best for the bubbah.

• Wow
Looks like a new doll too 👀

So those incredibly expensive Air Jordans he got around Christmas time and apparently refused to wear in favour of Crocs just go in the bin now?

He’s the youngest of three boys, who each get given/gifted/bought a tit load of brand new brand name shoes… why does he need a brand new set? Surely there would be hand me downs that are in great condition given the massive amount of shoes they own and couldn’t be too worn down? 🤯

Reactions: 21
Thread title-
The Kearns, still kearnts after all this time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You could write the plot of a thriller movie from poor Bob’s perspective. He was so close to freedom from his captors and then got dragged back to the torture chamber 💔😞

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.