The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s the small cup and it’s still massive, can’t they share? I thought they were super kind and considerate? They also had massive cups of soft drink 😵💫

Reactions: 9
If that’s the small cup and it’s still massive, can’t they share? I thought they were super kind and considerate? They also had massive cups of soft drink 😵💫
Share 🫠🫠🫠 how dare you suggest such a thing, these are the Kearns we are talking about, they don’t do that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kids probably chucked a massive bratty tantrum and she promised to take them to the ‘boy’ movie if she bribed them with junk food, plastic toys and some Santa Cruz brand name crap.
I don’t like the speak badly of kids but I doubt these are kind and caring young boys…. Probably schoolyard bullies bragging about being celebrities and being nasty to the kids who wear kmart / big w.

let’s not forget Brad sent them to school with an expensive Pokemon card to ‘show the other children what hard work can get you!’ EYEROLL

he’s such a hypocrite- complains about being underprivileged when growing up but teaches his kids to be materialistic snobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I know a child in Knox’s class at the new school and I asked what they thought of him. The child described him as a “show off” which tracks with the online performances we see.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know a child in Knox’s class at the new school and I asked what they thought of him. The child described him as a “show off” which tracks with the online performances we see.
This does not surprise me one bit. The whole family are show ponies.

Reactions: 14
I just watched all three kids do the high 5 thing… I shouldn’t say it, but duck they’re all so punchable. Any time the phone is out recording they all have to be centre of attention, it’s so gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just watched all three kids do the high 5 thing… I shouldn’t say it, but duck they’re all so punchable. Any time the phone is out recording they all have to be centre of attention, it’s so gross.
What is sickening, is that the phone is always out recording.....

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why you'd film it and post it either. The kids all have dirty faces, it's not funny and they look like brats, all trying to outdo the one before... I wouldn't even send this to my partner as a "things that happened while you were at work" video...

Reactions: 22
Yeah that story really just highlighted how spoilt and bratty these three kids are & she just doesn’t see it, does she? They all look unwashed too.

Reactions: 17
if the eldest ones front tooth was punched out they would only be doing him a favour...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, show pony Knox at his best 🙄

Reactions: 9
How does the dog “get out” when you’ve got no fences?

Also, she couldn’t wipe Ted’s face before that video? He must eat like a widdle bubbah toddlah too. Good luck to his teacher next year 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Wishful thinking big Sez. Imagine being this bleeping ugly and thinking there is a time when you will ever look put together :sick:
I love how the story before that showed her dressed and about to play soccer with the boys. Then suddenly we're in this get up? Right.

• Haha
Wishful thinking big Sez. Imagine being this bleeping ugly and thinking there is a time when you will ever look put together :sick:
So, she was embarrassed to let one person see her looking like that on her own street but she's fine at posting it for her stadium of Cult followers to see?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm loving all this local Intel! Keep it coming. 🍿

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.