The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Dickmum post from Dec 2017 was clearly lies when Brandley starts with 'A friend of mine' because we know he has none. Also feel sorry for the boys who want to watch other movies but are forcibly brainwashed by their grifting mother to watch a different movie so pathetic content can be created. Absolutely wicked parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
bleeping foul. This big wilder beast, laying there with her tree trunks in the air with the little gremlin’s spunk. I can’t eat for a week now. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s been in the kitchen a few times today.
Surely you’d cook a meal and pop it aside for you both?

But we eat as a family…
Luckily he cooks his youfoodz meal in the microwave in the downstairs toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sez either can’t afford the cleaner any more or sissy isn’t a very good cleaner. That oven needs some TLC. Sunday family cleaning must forget the oven 💁🏼‍♀️
We are all just DYING for this recipe, and will wait with bated breath for it. (And by everyone I mean those of us who aren’t breathless already from waiting for Little Man’s skate ark cost breakdown.)
---
---
This bleep is at it again!!
TL;DR I’m Sez Kearnts and I constantly bang on about the importance of not gender stereotyping my kids, but I’m too stupid to realise that gender stereotyping is 99% my husband’s personality and about 98% of mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
Omg what the f is this misogynistic dribble, will never get this image out of my head 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! The rains have started in my patch in Qld, happily wishing it’s way to the Kearns swamplands
---
This bleep is at it again!!
Haha, as if she's getting even one DM a day about any topic. Does she expect the 'auditorium of followers' (LOL) to give her a standing ovation for not talking her kids out of seeing a movie? This isn't an event deserving of praise - YOU TOOK YOUR KIDS TO THE MOVIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We get it. We really do. It would mean more if you weren’t married to a tiny misogynist. Also, I don’t believe for a single second you’d care about any of it if you didn’t have a public platform. It’s all for likes and faux outrage.

Reactions: 21
Yeah sure Sez, which exact boys are 5 and 6, and as if the nurse remembers your boys? Also how dare you complain about a hard-working health worker you grifting witch.

Reactions: 7
How old is her oldest son??? Okay so they went to the movies and saw TLM…. That’s pretty normal… but why the staged photos with the dolly? Does she really expect us to believe he plays with dolls?
(And I’m not saying boys can’t but i’ve never seen her boys do it and I doubt dad mum would let them!). I know he liked squishmellows…. But suddenly playing with dollies????? Unlikely!!!

Reactions: 8
How old is her oldest son??? Okay so they went to the movies and saw TLM…. That’s pretty normal… but why the staged photos with the dolly? Does she really expect us to believe he plays with dolls?
(And I’m not saying boys can’t but i’ve never seen her boys do it and I doubt dad mum would let them!). I know he liked squishmellows…. But suddenly playing with dollies????? Unlikely!!!
Teddy played with dolls for a week and they got a month's content out of it. Plus they got Kmart to change the packaging on their doll accessories to include boys. Oh yeah, they got about $500 worth of freebies too.
I can see now why she posts this gender stereotyping tit.
---
FFS...its a lollipop!
You're trying to tell me that doctors and nurses are now getting their knickers in a twist over the colour and flavour of a lollipop?
I still call BS.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I would be far more concerned about Knoxxxxyyyyyyys age inappropriate play development than the stupid movie. I get kids can play with whatever but at his age, buying the amount of stuffed toys he does is weird.
or is it just mum forcing this tit on him?
Hes almost as tall as brad so he must be like 10 by now?

Reactions: 18
Teddy played with dolls for a week and they got a month's content out of it. Plus they got Kmart to change the packaging on their doll accessories to include boys. Oh yeah, they got about $500 worth of freebies too.
I can see now why she posts this gender stereotyping tit.
---
FFS...its a lollipop!
You're trying to tell me that doctors and nurses are now getting their knickers in a twist over the colour and flavour of a lollipop?
I still call BS.
As if nurses and doctors have the time to change kids minds on their lollipop choice. Honestly, the horse is dead, stop flogging it!!

100% agree with the above poster who said she's messaging herself from burner accounts, gotta create engagement somehow.

Reactions: 25
That never happened. It's written in Sez's style, nurses are too busy (and professional) to give a tit about anything other than how long it takes to pick a lollipop, and do you even have pink ones at the GP? I know in NZ they all seem to use the same bulk-bag lollipops where the only colour options are green, red, orange, yellow?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My kids have literally never been offered a lollipop by a nurse or doctor 🫠
---
Sarah is the queen of gender stereotyping, BoYmUm crap. “Boys are sooo active!” “boys are sooo wild!” and whatever other stereotypes you want to throw at it. She’s so full of her own BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
My kids have literally never been offered a lollipop by a nurse or doctor 🫠
---
Sarah is the queen of gender stereotyping, BoYmUm crap. “Boys are sooo active!” “boys are sooo wild!” and whatever other stereotypes you want to throw at it. She’s so full of her own BS.
Same! A sticker maybe when getting vax, but no lollipops.

My toddler picked a pink lollipop at the barber's after his haircut. It was a strawberry milkshake chuppachup (the best flavour!), and no one said a word. Coz no one bleeping cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.