The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns! Carry on creeps šŸ¤™

Winning thread title taken from @RedFrog2ā€™s epic poem (slightly tweaked).

I can think of anything to recap. Brad has unfortunately been popping up more than usual lately šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread.

The only thing I can think of to recap was the last thread was AKA - always used in the wrong context, Sezzie has no idea how to use it, same as A & An, poor things get chucked around willy nilly šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ll do a recapā€¦it was a tit time, had by all. We started with Sez threatening to leave socials due to the bullying and harassment of people like usā€¦but compared herself to Stan grantā€¦.sez got upset that she has been told to share when she is promoting a sponsor or brand she works with, even if she is just talking about it, cause why should she have to tell us when she gets money from a companyā€¦.
We havenā€™t seen the grass, skate park, big boat, Lokiā€¦.but hey, these guys are too busy keeping up with friends?!
Sez went to a book launch to fill her cup, where she dressed like a bogan from Boganville.
Tbh, we managed 1000 posts on sheer bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There are no words for the level of second hand embarrassment I feel right now šŸ«£
View attachment 2241416
Owning that house isnā€™t like winning the lottery love. That photo honestly makes it look like the local community hall you can hire out for your great Auntā€™s 80th morning tea. Inspiring šŸ« 
---
Owning that house isnā€™t like winning the lottery love. That photo honestly makes it look like the local community hall you can hire out for your great Auntā€™s 80th morning tea. Inspiring šŸ« 
Oh and Iā€™m sure it goes without saying, but that loved up message is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are no words for the level of second hand embarrassment I feel right now šŸ«£
View attachment 2241416
Lol big Sez get fucked. As if being married to your misogynistic midget brother is comparable to winning the lotto.
---
Hahaha, friends? You are really a comedian šŸ¤£
---
Do we reckon Coffeyā€™s have dumped their arses yet?
Yep the last remaining influenzers mates are now gone. Even those new absolute bogan trash central coast "friends" are nowhere to been seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didnā€™t take that as Iā€™m he was going to the show, I took it as he was going out somewhere next Tuesday and Sarah forgot to tell him she bought tickets to the show for next Tuesday, so he wonā€™t be able to go to the show because heā€™s going somewhere else šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
629CE74B-51E1-4F7E-AF62-C35AA9725132.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I didnā€™t take that as Iā€™m he was going to the show, I took it as he was going out somewhere next Tuesday and Sarah forgot to tell him she bought tickets to the show for next Tuesday, so he wonā€™t be able to go to the show because heā€™s going somewhere else šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøView attachment 2241594
Yeah, maybe a work trip or something aka heā€™s made a friendship with some hot little woman his own size, heā€™s got big plans to be balls deep in her all through the night Tuesday, so Sez, better sell those tickets hey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I didnā€™t take that as Iā€™m he was going to the show, I took it as he was going out somewhere next Tuesday and Sarah forgot to tell him she bought tickets to the show for next Tuesday, so he wonā€™t be able to go to the show because heā€™s going somewhere else šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøView attachment 2241594
Everything these Kearnts do annoys me but two things stood out:

1. He just announces that heā€™s away and thatā€™s it? Surely as a married couple, particularly parents, you run it by the other person first. Not as in to ask permission, but more of just a ā€œhey do we have anything planned/do you mind holding down the fort while I goā€ kinda thing.

2. Who the duck forgets about a $270 gift?!

Reactions: 28
Oh youā€™re right! I thought she was telling it as like a ā€œcuteā€ story. The Brad bit of this is irrelevant and sheā€™s rambling as usual. Itā€™s Thursday and he says heā€™s gone next Tuesday? Yikes. Communication goals.

Reactions: 11
Feel super proud that a snippet of my poem (arkified lol) made it to a thread title šŸ˜ŠšŸ™

I'm so embarrassed for Sez that she hasn't really improved in her content creating. It really is so lame and sad. Go do a videography online short course or somethin', sweetcheeks.

Also.... I'm officially going to put "Brad getting a vasectomy" on my kearns bingo card.

Can you even begin to imagine the bullshit posting they will both do. 'Ode to my testes" (he) and "oh hark, no more children" (hers).
A Freaking GOLDFIELD of content for them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.