The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so condescending! Free hair products headed her way then.

She has curly hair now? Here’s a tip to make your hair more manageable Sez: stop frying the absolute tit out of it with bleach. It’s copped decades (she’s in her 40s, yeah? 😂) of abuse. Of course it’s dry and frizzy and crap.

Reactions: 17

She has curly hair now? Here’s a tip to make your hair more manageable Sez: stop frying the absolute tit out of it with bleach. It’s copped decades (she’s in her 40s, yeah? 😂) of abuse. Of course it’s dry and frizzy and crap.
Fishing for content… curly hair problems.
Hasn’t LDB, Laura B, Tammi already done this…

Reactions: 13
Yep, my parents were on to my severe overbite and also short lip/super gummy smile. Ended up with early braces and having to wear a head brace/headgear overnight in order to pull my top jaw back and shorten my top gum exposure. It was so painful at the time but I am so so grateful to my parents for getting that done for me. I’ve got a million dollar smile now 😂👌 dental is a huge priority for our little one.
If you ask moldy about dental care for the kind caring boys, she shuts you down, carries on like a pork chop and deletes and blocks.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Hook, line and sinker...
Poor small business owner 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine what sort of expensive gift Teddy the toothless would have got after a trip to the dentist for extraction

Reactions: 2
Hey on the upside, we know she buys her kids shoes - more than can be said for Jessiika Wilson.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some people are delusional.
Hopefully she doesn’t fleece (no pun intended) another business!
Someone should message this small business
Send them the duck you up video and let them know this is what happens if they don't like your product.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New thread time!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.