The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so super confusing now!! Especially since they make everyone do their own contact tracing 🥴
Unless they caught it in the covid soup pool at paradise resort like me they are not required to isolate as a close contact for 28 days after being a confirmed case of covid

Reactions: 4
If Brad is so amazing why did he leave the aged care industry to shill things online? He has never stuck with anything. Jack of all trades; master of none.

Aged care is a slow moving beast, and as sad as it is - money talks. Profits over people. I hardly think
Brad’s little survey is going to make one shred of difference. What an absolute belter.
Hahahahahahahha you definitely win today! Belter 😂😂 and so spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh he has tickets in himself.
“We’ve achieved in the last 2 hours what most large research organizations couldn’t achieve with all the resource in the world”
Yeah right mate!
The little man is seriously deluded!!
Honestly, what on earth does he think he’s achieving here?! Just stating the obvious. He has no power to make change. Go get a real job mate, instead of puffing out your chest, saying a few big words and getting all your dimwitted followers to think you’re some kind of hero.
Sincerely, a sick to death of your bullshit registered nurse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi I’m new here!

If Brad actually knew anything about aged care outside of his minor desk role at a random provider (of literally thousands in an over saturated market), he would know that one of the five pillars in the gov’s response to the royal commission is workforce changes.

One of the reasons researchers take their time and don’t just pop a survey on social media is that it literally takes hundreds of hours to get research right, your participants and recruitment means matter to avoid skewing data, and you never want to ask information that you can’t actually do anything about.

What does he actually plan on doing with this data that people have taken the time to give him, other than puff his chest out to his followers and get engagement from what is a very easy topic to incite outrage and conversation.

the aged care sector (and NDIS) is full of people who are in it to make a quick buck. That’s why he had a royal commission in the first place - people matter more than numbers

The little man is seriously deluded!!
Honestly, what on earth does he think he’s achieving here?! Just stating the obvious. He has no power to make change. Go get a real job mate, instead of puffing out your chest, saying a few big words and getting all your dimwitted followers to think you’re some kind of hero.
Sincerely, a sick to death of your bullshit registered nurse
Lol jinx!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dammit. He deleted those stories before I had a chance to hear him use his big boy voice. Firstly, he has no qualifications in either aged care or research. The data has zero integrity and he has no idea how to properly conduct a survey. He worked in aged care for less than four years. I’m not saying that people can’t gain experience and be good at their job in that time…but when you’re in your 30s and the rest of your resume is in totally separate fields, I’m gonna start doubting your expertise.

I don’t understand what he’s hoping to achieve. I don’t work in aged care and he’s told me absolutely nothing I didn’t already know. He was so passionate about aged care that he quit to be unemployed a full time influencer 🙄

Reactions: 14
So the family (I think also influencers) that went on the boat with the Kearns’ yesterday just posted this on her Insta stories….

if the kearns’ haven’t had covid yet good chance they do now
Omg I nearly posted here when I stalked Steph lucks page last night and noticed they were at a water park 1 or 2 days before they spent the day with the Kearns and thought… they’ll have Covid soon after going to a place like that! FULL OF GERMS!

Reactions: 3
He for sure reads here. Our comments on his annoying “grown up I’ve got something super important and intelligent to say” voice… next minute - posts are deleted.
here’s one braddles. Get off the internet. The secondhand embarrassment is too much. Take a look around you. Literally no one, actually wants to be around you and you go through “friends” faster than you throw away money. You’re demeaning and narcissistic and you bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Reactions: 11
Dammit. He deleted those stories before I had a chance to hear him use his big boy voice. Firstly, he has no qualifications in either aged care or research. The data has zero integrity and he has no idea how to properly conduct a survey. He worked in aged care for less than four years. I’m not saying that people can’t gain experience and be good at their job in that time…but when you’re in your 30s and the rest of your resume is in totally separate fields, I’m gonna start doubting your expertise.

I don’t understand what he’s hoping to achieve. I don’t work in aged care and he’s told me absolutely nothing I didn’t already know. He was so passionate about aged care that he quit to be unemployed a full time influencer 🙄
Again?! That "Jack of all trades, Master of none" is so accurate. At his age he should have been consolidating a number of years of experience in one field but it seems like the longest he has worked in one field is 4 years. He seems to have deserted his own business of less than a year. He's an expert in nothing at this point whilst most of his peers are becoming well-established. Neither Sarah nor Brad could surely qualify for any further credit or re-mortgage with their work history.

Reactions: 3
He for sure reads here. Our comments on his annoying “grown up I’ve got something super important and intelligent to say” voice… next minute - posts are deleted.
here’s one braddles. Get off the internet. The secondhand embarrassment is too much. Take a look around you. Literally no one, actually wants to be around you and you go through “friends” faster than you throw away money. You’re demeaning and narcissistic and you bring absolutely nothing to the table.

😂😂 no way! He deleted them
He can’t even stick to his guns for half a day. He’s got no back bone, maybe that’s why he’s so short

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless they caught it in the covid soup pool at paradise resort like me they are not required to isolate as a close contact for 28 days after being a confirmed case of covid
We will never know!! I don’t think they’ll admit anything. Either they’ve had covid recently and not required to isolate and go about their business. Or they’re high risk contacts, say nothing, and go about their business anyway 🥴. It would be nice of them to say something because they broadcast to everyone that they were in close contact with Steph alllllll weekend. The best we’ll get is another few days of them emphasising how much they care about covid and “look at us social distancing!” when really they should actually be in iso. Zero integrity. Zero caution for their own health or anyone else’s.

Reactions: 2
I would watch them, but he deleted them 🙃

They both need jobs and to stop fuelling Brad’s ego. They’ve been on social media for years and he’s achieved nothing. He was super passionate about his business which was going to revolutionise the industry and I’m not sure it even last three months, after he was spending all day and night working on it. He’s about as dedicated to this as Sarah is to whatever skincare or suction plate she’s paid to advertise this week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would watch them, but he deleted them 🙃

They both need jobs and to stop fuelling Brad’s ego. They’ve been on social media for years and he’s achieved nothing. He was super passionate about his business which was going to revolutionise the industry and I’m not sure it even last three months, after he was spending all day and night working on it. He’s about as dedicated to this as Sarah is to whatever skincare or suction plate she’s paid to advertise this week.
Suction plate! Who is the audience for this? Watching her sell spewy mats just gives me tv shopping vibes

Reactions: 5
And
Lol little man is sitting in his big chair at home in his 3 year olds bedroom home office in his Care Data shirt “analysing” a 2 minute survey he made up. Keep up the great “work” mate! 🥴
there’s no actual proof that any of the data he wants to “analyse” is not made up
Reached 500000? And you got 4000? Is that good….
Can’t wait to see what he does with the analysed data 😂😂😂😂😂 bring on thursday

Reactions: 7
Had to laugh at him in his work shirt today. Haven't seen that in a while! 😂

And

there’s no actual proof that any of the data he wants to “analyse” is not made up
Reached 500000? And you got 4000? Is that good….
Can’t wait to see what he does with the analysed data 😂😂😂😂😂 bring on thursday
Exactly, there's no guarantee that any of the participants even work in the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.