The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’re TWO THIRDS the way through summer and this is the first day they take it out? What an investment.

We know they’ve been out flouting the covid laws before, so why not on the boat. I’m genuinely shocked. These morons have money to burn like it’s nobody’s business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! It took me two goes to read it and then laughed.

Would this happen to have been the time he turned the heater on for Sezzy before he left for work? I’ll always laugh about that. It was so important it deserved its own post. #husbandgoalzzz
#blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s one question I really wish I knew the answer to. Admittedly I used to follow them as I never really minded them (before they got big and it was really only his own account - she hadn’t pawned the kids’ souls off for a buck yet). That was until they absolutely crucified a woman called Nikki’s jewellery making business. Wasn’t that a tit storm & a half.
Yes me too. I think when it was all on Facebook, before Insta and before Sarah having a separate account. Brad was never the amazing husband he made himself out to be, but compared to a lot of men I know, he at least recognised that Sarah did most of the household work and appreciated it.

His ego has ballooned and he now demands head pats and adoration for the most basic of tit. They’ve both quit their jobs (or been fired 🤷🏻‍♀️) and now exploit their children full time for money. They have no integrity with what they promote and contradict themselves all the time. They constantly complain about everything, despite being incredibly privileged. They get preachier by the day, despite being overwhelmingly average parents. Their only parenting strategies appear to be buying more unnecessary stuff, plying them with sugar or shoving a device in their face.

I don’t understand why anyone is still following either. They must not watch stories? Or maybe people in lower socio-economic brackets find their new found wealth aspirational?

Reactions: 13
Could “manor work begins” be a typo and should be “major work begins”??? Implying they’re doing major work to their big boat?? Geez they have sooo much spare cash floating around.

#thanksforsupportingourfamilySUCKERS
I think he means major work as in the work they do as influencers advertising stuff…

Reactions: 2
Imagine you're married to an influencer.....I can't get my head around that.
I always thought it would be awks if someone asked what your husband did for a living and you had to say "Oh actually, he's B2, dresses up as a talking banana in pyjamas on the telly"
But saying "oh he's DadMum, you know, the influencer" would actually beat being B1.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s one question I really wish I knew the answer to. Admittedly I used to follow them as I never really minded them (before they got big and it was really only his own account - she hadn’t pawned the kids’ souls off for a buck yet). That was until they absolutely crucified a woman called Nikki’s jewellery making business. Wasn’t that a tit storm & a half.

They read here 110% :p:p
I remember the jewellery maker tit storm! That’s when I started to look at them differently too!

Reactions: 5
I have finally found The Kearns threads ! I read through the whole last thread with a smile on my face, feeling so happy that other people see through these two condescending, arrogant and simple minded people.

I heard of them about a year ago when I stumbled across Dad mum and the post about him being a hero before realising he had stuffed up with some things. I think because Sarah was out, some tit like that. I can’t even hate follow these two. I have a low tolerance for most influencers as it is - but these two I can’t absolutely cannot stand. How people follow these two is beyond me and is everything wrong with social media. Sarah us the most passive aggressive woman I’ve ever seen on SM.

Similar to what a previous poster said, these two reek of desperation - the fact they call themselves influencers is so beyond embarrassed and cringeworthy. I follow Revie Jane for example and she became an influencer through her fitness content and having a gym, CrossFit, etc - these two just have morning going for them.

Sorry for the rant but after the anti vax bullshit from certain influencers I am so done with being the bigger person and saying nothing and taking the high road if they are going to spread their dangerous unqualified bullshit.
They take their influencer/content creator titles so seriously it makes me laugh. I followed for awhile kinda liking them but it quickly turned to a hate follow and now I can't even do that.
They take their stats and engagement so seriously, I refuse to be a part of their views.

Reactions: 8
Here we go. Buckle in everyone. Brads created a truely pointless survey. We are in for a wild ride…. Ahhhhh he never ceases to provide entertainment. And not in a good way

• Haha
Here we go. Buckle in everyone. Brads created a truely pointless survey. We are in for a wild ride…. Ahhhhh he never ceases to provide entertainment. And not in a good way
What is the point of his little survey? And a whole 12 respondents, that's gotta return some good data 🤣

• Haha
What is the point of his little survey? And a whole 12 respondents, that's gotta return some good data 🤣
Maybe he is thinking of forming a union for aged care…which already exists. Or even could be creating his own political party which will be formed around the idea of creating better working conditions for those working in aged care. The reasons are never ending for this bloke.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he is thinking of forming a union for aged care…which already exists. Or even could be creating his own political party which will be formed around the idea of creating better working conditions for those working in aged care. The reasons are never ending for this bloke.
I wish to god he’d duck that stupid profeshonel voice off.

Agree wholeheartedly - the aged care workforce is on their knees, and has been for a long time but never fear, Super Brad is going to achieve what countless investigations, inquiries, taskforces and a royal commission hasn’t been able to. He’s going to be “the voice” that gets action. Popcorn anyone?!

Gosh he has tickets in himself.
“We’ve achieved in the last 2 hours what most large research organizations couldn’t achieve with all the resource in the world”
Yeah right mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree wholeheartedly - the aged care workforce is on their knees, and has been for a long time but never fear, Super Brad is going to achieve what countless investigations, inquiries, taskforces and a royal commission hasn’t been able to. He’s going to be “the voice” that gets action. Popcorn anyone?!
Exactly this 😂😂😂 correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t millions of dollars spent on a royal commission tackling this exact issue? I’m unsure as to what a bogan from the central coast will be achieving here other than outlining the obvious?

Reactions: 10
Gosh he has tickets in himself.
“We’ve achieved in the last 2 hours what most large research organizations couldn’t achieve with all the resource in the world”
Yeah right mate!
Came to say the exact same! Who the duck does he think he is?! And the dropkick desperate thirsty mums 'thank God for humans like you' in his DMs

He does realize people are paid big bucks to do this 'research' where does he pull this tit from??

Agree with above poster! I.agine marrying an influencer. Mortifying.

Reactions: 8
If he wants to do something for aged care
Become an ain and get a job in aged care
One less position that needs to be filled

What did he find out…. It’s a hard job, in sometimes unsupported crappy positions with really low pay?
WOW!!!!! Groundbreaking

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If he wants to do something for aged care
Become an ain and get a job in aged care
One less position that needs to be filled

What did he find out…. It’s a hard job, in sometimes unsupported crappy positions with really low pay?
WOW!!!!! Groundbreaking
Pretty sure he really didn’t need to create a google form/survey to figure that out. But much wow. Thank god he did. Where would the healthcare system be without him.
groundbreaking
Wow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.