The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need 4 new ones? Does she not have car seats in her car already? Also, hate to break it to her but no way in hell will a maxi guard pro fit in the barbie car with the other seats in there. They’re big seats.

Reactions: 4
A not-so-subtle shoutout to Britax and Baby Bunting, too. Hopefully both companies are smart enough to steer clear of these numpties.

Reactions: 4
Tone deaf once again!

Guess what - we just spent $5k for our daughter to have major surgery (private, it was the gap).
But I’m not going to tell everyone we spent that much because it’s no one’s business, and I know that some people struggle to buy bread and milk each week yet we could easily afford the $, but I’m not going to rub that in!
News flash - you can buy things and do things for your kids without needing credit!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread here team. Strap yourself into a five point harness and head on over…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.