The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brad is so amazing why did he leave the aged care industry to shill things online? He has never stuck with anything. Jack of all trades; master of none.

Aged care is a slow moving beast, and as sad as it is - money talks. Profits over people. I hardly think
Brad’s little survey is going to make one shred of difference. What an absolute belter.

Reactions: 11
If Brad is so amazing why did he leave the aged care industry to shill things online? He has never stuck with anything. Jack of all trades; master of none.
We’re a long way off, but I’m still keen for jackass of all trades, master of none as a thread title 😅

Just finished work, so haven’t caught up on anything yet. I hope he doesn’t delete before I have a chance to watch back tonight. Imagine the ego required to think you can do better than a royal commission. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cute to think a survey will do anything when there was a commission report into aged care in early 2021 which outlined all the issues already. Did brad take a read by any chance? Planning on using his huge follower base to lobby for staffing ratios and better pay by any chance?

Reactions: 11
We’re a long way off, but I’m still keen for jackass of all trades, master of none as a thread title 😅

Just finished work, so haven’t caught up on anything yet. I hope he doesn’t delete before I have a chance to watch back tonight. Imagine the ego required to think you can do better than a royal commission. Jesus Christ.
It’s still there 🤣 maybe we should fill it in - skew his results 🤣

Data collection doth not equate to research Brad, particularly with unverified participants. He has such main character energy - ugh 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And now Maggie Dent is onboard over on Facebook. Someone needs to enlighten her on this pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now Maggie Dent is onboard over on Facebook. Someone needs to enlighten her on this pair!
Just goes to prove you can be an expert in something and it doesn’t make you an expert in everything
She’s a brilliant parenting expert and I trust her advice but that doesn’t mean she’s good at everything
Just like numb nuts over here
He’s a brilliant expert at not holding down a job but that doesn’t mean he’s good at anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s one question I really wish I knew the answer to. Admittedly I used to follow them as I never really minded them (before they got big and it was really only his own account - she hadn’t pawned the kids’ souls off for a buck yet). That was until they absolutely crucified a woman called Nikki’s jewellery making business. Wasn’t that a tit storm & a half.

They read here 110% :p:p
Do you think that was the photo of her tossing a baby in the air with mini man tagged "lets have another Brad" ? Coz she read here and we are all talking about her having another baby for the gram.

Reactions: 1
She’s a brilliant parenting expert and I trust her advice but that doesn’t mean she’s good at everything
I thought you were talking about Sarah for a minute!

Do you think that was the photo of her tossing a baby in the air with mini man tagged "lets have another Brad" ? Coz she read here and we are all talking about her having another baby for the gram.
They would have to get a bigger house than the duplex townhouse they live in and at least one car would need to be upgraded to a 7 seater. That's a lot of money to spend to have another child - so I'm convinced that is exactly what they will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the family (I think also influencers) that went on the boat with the Kearns’s yesterday just posted this on her Insta stories….

if the kearn’s haven’t had covid yet good chance they do now
They were with them at the house the day before and Sarah was out with her the other night too. If they don’t have covid now, I think it just confirms my theory that they had it when they went offline at new year 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were with them at the house the day before and Sarah was out with her the other night too. If they don’t have covid now, I think it just confirms my theory that they had it when they went offline at new year 😅
This!!
If they do get it it’s going to take a few days to show positive… which means the kids will miss the start of school… incoming whinge and woe is me post..

Reactions: 8
This!!
If they do get it it’s going to take a few days to show positive… which means the kids will miss the start of school… incoming whinge and woe is me post..
Do we suspect that they’ll just continue on their lives as normal, coming into contact with loads of people, until they confirm that they’re positive…

Just caught up on her stories and of course they’re at the mall. Disregard my last question 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do we suspect that they’ll just continue on their lives as normal, coming into contact with loads of people, until they confirm that they’re positive…

Just caught up on her stories and of course they’re at the mall. Disregard my last question 😂
There’s no chance they’ll admit to having covid (unless they read here, and then you bet they’ll need to prove me wrong, ha).

Reactions: 7

100% they will do this.

legally they are not required to isolate though.

Reactions: 4
“We’ve achieved more in a couple of hours than most research companies can achieve with all their resources.”
Ummm…sweetie…you got 800 responses. I work for a mid-tier organisation and we get about 1700 responses from surveys on a slow day. And we’re definitely not a “research” company. But bless him for trying I guess? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% they will do this.

legally they are not required to isolate though.
There’s no way they’re not high risk contacts though? They easily spent four hours in the house with each other, zero masks, definitely last night and more than likely Saturday as well. Then all day together on the boat, which was indoors and outdoors, but we know many influencers who caught covid from far less time on a boat 🤪. It’s disingenuous if Sarah’s going to claim they’re not high risk contacts…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.