The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. God what do they look like how bloody embarrassing a woman of 40 acting like a teenage twit.
Especially at someone else’s wedding! It’s bad enough when they’re doing their staged pictures, but to actually act like that at someone’s wedding is just so disrespectful.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone see the video of Travis and Kourtney dry humping at Simon hucks wedding?
No I haven't seen. But they have no respect. No one wants to see that tit

Here’s a reddit post with the vid in! These 2 are so cringy!
View attachment 865643
Okay. Seen it now. I'm. Trumatised. Did they know anyone else was in the room?! What are they on? Disgusting. Acting like 2 teens in their first relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No I haven't seen. But they have no respect. No one wants to see that tit

Okay. Seen it now. I'm. Trumatised. Did they know anyone else was in the room?! What are they on? Disgusting. Acting like 2 teens in their first relationship.
Tacky yes lol, but it's his birthday and they were all wishing him a Happy Birthday at that point apparently. Hence Corey hanging over him 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching and reading so much about what happened and hearing people’s direct stories and experiences about what it was like and it sounds so horrific and fucked up. I’m not into conspiracy theories but the way people keep saying the same thing that it felt like being in hell and how demonic it all was and they kept playing certain beats and distressing sounds that were making people faint it’s all so freaky
Yes! Also saying that people were sacrificed. I know it's horrible and hard to believe but look at how many celebs are involved in the illuminati/devil worship/sacrifice. People were getting injected with things in this concert too. I believe there was a plan the whole time. Travis Scott is absolutely to blame for all this. Obviously other people too, but he knew the score from the start.
Just YouTube Ralph smart he knows all about what the media and rap music/artists do to you with its low vibrational frequency and hidden meanings. It brainwashes you.

His concert reminds me of that other rapper who is really satany and hell influenced - lil Nas x. His music video for call me by your name came to mind when I googled Travis Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! Also saying that people were sacrificed. I know it's horrible and hard to believe but look at how many celebs are involved in the illuminati/devil worship/sacrifice. People were getting injected with things in this concert too. I believe there was a plan the whole time. Travis Scott is absolutely to blame for all this. Obviously other people too, but he knew the score from the start.
Just YouTube Ralph smart he knows all about what the media and rap music/artists do to you with its low vibrational frequency and hidden meanings. It brainwashes you.

His concert reminds me of that other rapper who is really satany and hell influenced - lil Nas x. His music video for call me by your name came to mind when I googled Travis Scott.
The injection things wasn’t true, it was faked to try and pass the blame to the audience. Also I feel like the Satannic stuff is the same aesthetic and satanic panic that was around in the 90s, although back then it was only being blamed on rock bands and Marilyn Manson

Reactions: 9
The injection things wasn’t true, it was faked to try and pass the blame to the audience. Also I feel like the Satannic stuff is the same aesthetic and satanic panic that was around in the 90s, although back then it was only being blamed on rock bands and Marilyn Manson
I just watched a video of a parent who's kids were there saying people were being injected with fentynyl. This concert was one big sacrifice imo. Even if the injection thing isn't true, there was something sinister about the whole thing.

Reactions: 1
Is he trying to stick her tit or armpit because I don't know what he's doing there
Screenshot_20211115-044903_Samsung Internet.jpg

Another angle:

It's like they are trying to put on a show for everyone. They want to be centre on attention

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tacky yes lol, but it's his birthday and they were all wishing him a Happy Birthday at that point apparently. Hence Corey hanging over him 🤦🏽‍♀️
I know right? For sure on my dads birthday 46th birthday my mum started dry humping him in a room full of people, whilst grinding on him and sticking her tits in his mouth.
Wait, no she didn’t, we got a Chinese takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Corey joining in and being ignored is funny. Yes they are gross. Kourtney has definitely regressed to a teenager in the 90's. They are totally out of touch with reality. All the obsessed with their love brigade will tire of them soon enough so she'll have to change it up to stay interesting. Mason must be mortified or maybe rich celebrity kids are different species too and don't care about their parents very cringeworthy behaviour

Reactions: 11
Also, writing on her Instagram that she "bleeping loves him more than anything" when she has three children is ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Also, writing on her Instagram that she "bleeping loves him more than anything" when she has three children is ridiculous.
It’s just horrible, where are the kids? It’s a sad day when you think they are better off in Scotts company.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.