The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if we can place blame on Kylie for the concert situation but the way she handled social media was off and taking her daughter to that type of environment isn’t great. I get it’s her dads show but wow.

Reactions: 10
Kylie brought her 3-year-old daughter to that concert. Will this shitshow finally kill this family off now?
Her daughter may not remember and may be too young, but she will grow up and look back at the moment in history. She will probably feel tit about it. That's her dad's part of her dad's legacy. That's nothing to be proud.

Reactions: 5
Kylie brought her 3-year-old daughter to that concert. Will this shitshow finally kill this family off now?
Sadly it probably won’t. Nothing ever seems to get them down for long. They’ll just throw out more pictures of Kourtney and Travis to distract everyone.

Reactions: 8
All re-posting Kim’s post as well - like they couldn’t even write their own to express sadness for the victims/families’

quick repost and then Kris is back to posting even more flowers/gifts she got for her birthday -couldn’t get more insincere if you tried 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
All re-posting Kim’s post as well - like they couldn’t even write their own to express sadness for the victims/families’

quick repost and then Kris is back to posting even more flowers/gifts she got for her birthday -couldn’t get more insincere if you tried 😡
It's so disingenuous. Khloe was posting more photoshopped pictures of herself yesterday, Kris the flowers constantly and Kourtney just has not acknowledged it at all, she hasn't bothered even reposting Kim's message.

You can definitely tell that they were waiting for their PR to return to work from the weekend to post anything, but they don't seem to understand that continuing to post like normal across the weekend shows everyone what they really think.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
she’s p diddy’s sons girlfriend lol. the media just saw kanye sat next to a woman and ran with it as per 🤣
She must not be anymore? 😭 loads of media outlets and websites (which end up always being right) have confirmed it as true

Reactions: 3
Lmao this is the guy who publicly said he wants to be back with Kim and that she shouldn’t be dating anyone publicly 🤣 He’s so entitled and he’s on his second model already in public.. imagine how many people he’s been with in secret.. Anyone think he’s doing this to try and hurt Kim? But he’s making himself look an idiot. She is only 22. He isn’t far off acting like Scott with that age difference 🤔
But as he said she is still my wife after last weeks gossip with her and Pete. Jesus they are suited love the attention

Reactions: 3
She must not be anymore? 😭 loads of media outlets and websites (which end up always being right) have confirmed it as true
he was there with her! (on the left) she also posted ig stories with him on the day

don’t believe everything you read from these shady ass media outlets, they know misleading or falsified headlines re anything kim and kanye will generate an influx of traffic to their pages. you only see what they want you to see, it’s ‘business’

apparently two people can’t sit next to each other without being romantically linked anymore 🥱 it’s wild

31F4B1CB-2481-4489-BA8D-6746A721A311.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Nope cause all it takes is Kylie posting a new cheesy video of her birth and her and travis acting like Mary and Joseph and all the sheep will be adding this to their stories and all is forgotten in the eyes of social media

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yep it’s all to minimise the PR damage, no actual thought or care for the victims at all. Probably thought something like ‘oh that’s sad’ but now carrying on, business as usual.

Reactions: 9
The reddit sub has fairly turned against them. Kylie wasn't popular there anyway but they usually went easier on the rest and anything other than positive was drowned out. Interesting.

None of them married/partnered well did they...for saying their dad was a prominent lawyer and they had a middle class upbringing they always went for singers/athletes from working class backgrounds.. nobody really got with someone who was like Robert Kardashian Snr.They never wanted a man with integrity only celebrity.

None of them married/partnered well did they...for saying their dad was a prominent lawyer and they had a middle class upbringing they always went for singers/athletes from working class backgrounds.. nobody really got with someone who was like Robert Kardashian Snr.They never wanted a man with integrity only celebrity.
I agree in part with what you’re saying but integrity? Really? 😭 their dad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed, and working class background means no integrity???
I know this confused me too 😭 Rob Kardashain def isn’t someone I would brand as having integrity, considering he admitted to thinking OJ was guilty and still defended him. He also was close friends with Nicole who he literally slaughtered... like tf

Reactions: 12
That's an interesting point. Never saw it that way before. Because they were already wealthy before the fame. Kris Jenner married up- twice! But the sisters seem to marry or date down. Maybe Kim married up in a way. At the time, Kanye had a higher status than her and considered a music legend. But aside from that, pretty average men. Like Kourtney with Scott, has he ever had a real job?

Reactions: 5
That's an interesting point. Never saw it that way before. Because they were already wealthy before the fame. Kris Jenner married up- twice! But the sisters seem to marry or date down. Maybe Kim married up in a way. At the time, Kanye had a higher status than her and considered a music legend. But aside from that, pretty average men. Like Kourtney with Scott, has he ever had a real job?
Khloe was also a nobody when she married Lemar, they weren’t anywhere near famous how they are now, the show had just started and Khloe was at a point where people would take the piss out of her... I’m surprised people think they are dating below them as if they’re going to bag these really intelligent business men with integrity or high paid doctor types, what would they have in common with those types of people? 🤣 even though they grew up with money before they became famous from the show they were all very unachieved in life, none of them got degrees or actual careers before the show, didn’t khloe and kourtney work in their mums baby clothing shop? And Kim literally knew famous people yes but she cleaned their closests. Even though they all would’ve had their education paid for and had a lot of privilege and opportunities available to them they didn’t exactly make the most of it so it’s not surprising they get on better with people who’ve come from working class backgrounds.

Reactions: 15
Khloe was also a nobody when she married Lemar, they weren’t anywhere near famous how they are now, the show had just started and Khloe was at a point where people would take the piss out of her... I’m surprised people think they are dating below them as if they’re going to bag these really intelligent business men with integrity or high paid doctor types, what would they have in common with those types of people? 🤣 even though they grew up with money before they became famous from the show they were all very unachieved in life, none of them got degrees or actual careers before the show, didn’t khloe and kourtney work in their mums baby clothing shop? And Kim literally knew famous people yes but she cleaned their closests. Even though they all would’ve had their education paid for and had a lot of privilege and opportunities available to them they didn’t exactly make the most of it so it’s not surprising they get on better with people who’ve come from working class backgrounds.
It still makes me laugh that Kim stooped to "cleaning out" celebrity's closets in a bid to get famous.

I do believe Khloe followed Kim on the route of stardom by being someones PA as well but I might be wrong. I'm not sure if the three of them set up Dash the store before or after they got famous? I remember it was a backdrop in the early episodes and was just a shop or so down from the baby one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.