The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right? For sure on my dads birthday 46th birthday my mum started dry humping him in a room full of people, whilst grinding on him and sticking her tits in his mouth.
Wait, no she didn’t, we got a Chinese takeaway.
🤣🤣🤣 This has made my morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Corey joining in and being ignored is funny. Yes they are gross. Kourtney has definitely regressed to a teenager in the 90's. They are totally out of touch with reality. All the obsessed with their love brigade will tire of them soon enough so she'll have to change it up to stay interesting. Mason must be mortified or maybe rich celebrity kids are different species too and don't care about their parents very cringeworthy behaviour
The PDA is way over the top especially considering they're in the public eye and she has children who must see all of this on social media and get abuse. But then celeb children are something else 🙄

Reactions: 14
Kourtney keeps liking lots of stuff on Insta about Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder and other big 90s couples, I think she sees herself and Travis as the modern version of that lol 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Kourtney was always so focused on her kids made everything about them and since she’s been with travis she doesn’t seem to give a tit 😂 must just leave the job to the nanny’s now. The ‘I love you more than anything’ is a bit much like someone said when she has kids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kourtney was always so focused on her kids made everything about them and since she’s been with travis she doesn’t seem to give a tit 😂 must just leave the job to the nanny’s now. The ‘I love you more than anything’ is a bit much like someone said when she has kids
Tonnes of comments on her insta pointing out that she has kids (something she seems to have forgotten)

Reactions: 12
Kim got nearly 9 hours sleep last night according to her Instagram. Not bad for a working mother of 4 kids. Kourtney used the children alot as an excuse to get out of things and not to work. I'd say she had as many nannies and help as the rest of them

Reactions: 13
He is a notorious cheat too,he admitted it in his book.He seems incapable of staying faithful.
Is he?! I thought he was the 'good guy'. I don't know much about him but just heard other people say "he'll try her right, blah blah blah". So I don't know on what basis people are calling him a good guy.
Well... Good luck to her.

Reactions: 5
Kourtney keeps liking lots of stuff on Insta about Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder and other big 90s couples, I think she sees herself and Travis as the modern version of that lol 😬
I am dying of laughter at this mostly because the enduring legacy of Johnny and Winona is "wino forever". God please get dumb tattoos for each other please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kim got nearly 9 hours sleep last night according to her Instagram. Not bad for a working mother of 4 kids. Kourtney used the children alot as an excuse to get out of things and not to work. I'd say she had as many nannies and help as the rest of them
Oh good, I am also glad to see that pesky Travis Scott/Astroworld stuff isn’t disturbing her kip or anything.

Reactions: 7
Why is his head and neck always sticking out or tilted sideways and backwards. I can hear kourt nit picking him on that when she is finished being a teen and ready to be a 40 something woman again

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.