The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The honeymoon period is great and all, but I can’t wait to see what they will be like
5-10 years in. 😂

Will they make it to the ‘real life’ stage or will it go up in flames sooner than we think? Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 17
That lovely dovey stage will not last forever. I couldn’t bare my partner groping me all the time love my personal space thanks 😂 I don’t think they will last! That’s just my opinion

Reactions: 15
The honeymoon period is great and all, but I can’t wait to see what they will be like
5-10 years in. 😂

Will they make it to the ‘real life’ stage or will it go up in flames sooner than we think? Time will tell I guess.
5 to 10 years? They'll be together that long? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone should remind Travis now, Kourtney is his world? Not his kids? Nice.
I agree with you. Interestingly - :rolleyes: - it doesn’t look like there is a single reply saying that to him (unless, for whatever reason, they’re not showing for me)

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they will but you never know 😂 I didn’t think Kim and Kanye would last more than a couple of years, that surprised me lol.
Yep true that and 4 kids and her doing god knows how many companies and law school too. But both of them really fancied each other to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep true that and 4 kids and her doing god knows how many companies and law school too. But both of them really fancied each other to start with.
True, people say Kourtney and Travis really fancy each other but it looks pretty fake to me. I feel like there would be more chemistry but they feel the need to show off all the time, just doesn’t look genuine.

Also I know he has tattoos but to me travis just isn’t a hunk 😂😂 sorry but it’s true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can not get on board with the people who fancy Travis ? I literally can not see one attractive feature, (physically/appearance wise)

Reactions: 25
True, people say Kourtney and Travis really fancy each other but it looks pretty fake to me. I feel like there would be more chemistry but they feel the need to show off all the time, just doesn’t look genuine.

Also I know he has tattoos but to me travis just isn’t a hunk 😂😂 sorry but it’s true.
It could be genuine and they are very very affectionate. To us it's cringe. I'm more not thinking it is OTT and more for filming and paparazzi

Reactions: 5
I read that Scott was at the same wedding where all this public dry humping happened 😭 wtf how awkward

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
5-10 years in. 😂

I read that at first as months, I don;t think it will be anywhere close to 10 years :ROFLMAO: Just catching up, that tiktok thing someone posted is insane, anyone have any idea if it is true?!

I read that Scott was at the same wedding where all this public dry humping happened 😭 wtf how awkward
thats probably why it happened then tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.