The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s Dreams birthday 😍 she is so cute.
Rob’s still in hiding I wonder if he will ever come back into the limelight again?!

Reactions: 9
Khloe was also a nobody when she married Lemar, they weren’t anywhere near famous how they are now, the show had just started and Khloe was at a point where people would take the piss out of her... I’m surprised people think they are dating below them as if they’re going to bag these really intelligent business men with integrity or high paid doctor types, what would they have in common with those types of people? 🤣 even though they grew up with money before they became famous from the show they were all very unachieved in life, none of them got degrees or actual careers before the show, didn’t khloe and kourtney work in their mums baby clothing shop? And Kim literally knew famous people yes but she cleaned their closests. Even though they all would’ve had their education paid for and had a lot of privilege and opportunities available to them they didn’t exactly make the most of it so it’s not surprising they get on better with people who’ve come from working class backgrounds.
You're absolutely right hun! Yeah, I agree actually, looking at all their dating histories, they are social climbers and date men that they can benefit from. Just remembered that Kim dated Reggie Bush when she wasn't really famous yet, and he was the famous one. Their lives before fame was anything but glamorous or with any achievements. They were literally sales assistants in their late 20s, yet they were rich and had good connections, which makes it weird. I agree they didn't use their opportunities.

Reactions: 6
You're absolutely right hun! Yeah, I agree actually, looking at all their dating histories, they are social climbers and date men that they can benefit from. Just remembered that Kim dated Reggie Bush when she wasn't really famous yet, and he was the famous one. Their lives before fame was anything but glamorous or with any achievements. They were literally sales assistants in their late 20s, yet they were rich and had good connections, which makes it weird. I agree they didn't use their opportunities.
Didn’t Kim date one of the Jackson brothers as well in high school

Reactions: 3
Oh it’s Dreams birthday 😍 she is so cute.
Rob’s still in hiding I wonder if he will ever come back into the limelight again?!
I kinda hope he doesn't, I don't think it did him any good.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for one second Kim is dating Pete Davidson for real, he just isn’t her usual type Black man, either a sports athlete or a rapper, that’s what the majority of the Kardashian/Jenner women hang on too.

the only reason I see this little PR stunt is being allowed to grow is because Kourtney is getting her 5 mins with Travis Barker and they know Pete Davidson always gets press coverage because everyone wonders how he gets so many women.

I mean where has Kim every publicly dated a white man?

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for one second Kim is dating Pete Davidson for real, he just isn’t her usual type Black man, either a sports athlete or a rapper, that’s what the majority of the Kardashian/Jenner women hang on too.

the only reason I see this little PR stunt is being allowed to grow is because Kourtney is getting her 5 mins with Travis Barker and they know Pete Davidson always gets press coverage because everyone wonders how he gets so many women.

Umm she married Kris Humphries.

edit- just checked, he’s actually mixed raced.

Reactions: 10

I kinda do but I'm not sure it's for the right reasons.

I think she sees the attention Kourtney is getting from her thing with Travis, who is not the usual Kardashian man, and she thinks hey I can have that attention too.

I do actually think Kourtney is genuine though, I think they've been friends for a long time.

Reactions: 7
So this house looks like the house used on the show, the one where Kris lived with Bruce and the 2 younger girls but it was said it wasn't their house??
Puc from Khloe's inst, Rob and his little adorable girl Dream.
It is, rob lives there now and Kris owns it

Reactions: 8
So this house looks like the house used on the show, the one where Kris lived with Bruce and the 2 younger girls but it was said it wasn't their house??
Puc from Khloe's inst, Rob and his little adorable girl Dream.
It was there house they filmed in, I think you mean when they would show pictures from the outside they would show another house

Reactions: 9

i think it’s pretty much a confirmed publicity stunt, pete has a new show coming out and of course the karjenners have a hulu show in the works

Reactions: 6
It was there house they filmed in, I think you mean when they would show pictures from the outside they would show another house
Yes thats correct the outside shots of the house wasn't Kris's it was another house that went up for sale a few years ago.

Reactions: 8
I saw a picture. Talk about make someone’s wedding all about you. I get that they’re into each other but can they not spend an evening at someone else’s event without licking each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.