The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think Travis or Kylie knew the extent of what was happening at the time. To be fair he stopped several times when he saw anyone in distress, I seen these vids on twitter earlier, he stops the music and calls security and points out where the help was needed. From his viewpoint on the stage with big lights on him you cant see and hear everything that's going on. He has done massive arena tours and this astroworld festival has took place every year so he is well accustomed to massive crowds and people fainting/security and emt's attending to people being carried over the railings is par for the course for big events but not to the extent of what happened last night, I just dont think he realised how bad this was. I dont think anyone would carry on if they knew that was going on in the crowd and the fact that he stopped when he did see stuff going on shows this.

As for Kylie she blatantly didnt have a clue wtf was going on from the vip box and posted it online not knowing, as soon as she did know she removed the post but is now getting slated for it, it doesn't matter what she does she will get the brunt of shite thrown at her. It's this cancel culture, it's out of hand now. Get angry at the people who clearly let too many people in, who clearly did not manage this event safely not the guy on the stage who had no clue what was going on, hold the right people accountable.

Im sure he feels like tit today that this happened at his concert, and will probably now be hit with multiple lawsuits. I dont know too much about him but dont think he would of carried on or cheered if he knew multiple people had died from being trampled on, like why would you? Make it make sense people, folk love to get angry these days instead of thinking logically.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Travis Scott encourages his fans to "rage" and behave this way. This isn't the first time this POS has done this. A fan was pushed off a balcony when the crowd surged and ended up paralysed. I hope this waste of space gets sued into oblivion. Him feeling like tit today because of his actions killed people, isn't worth tit to the families of those fans. These Kardashians sure know how to pick'em.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
At the very least Kylie posting a video of an ambulance struggling to get through the crowd for Insta points is disgusting behaviour and it stayed up hours after multiple deaths were confirmed. It’s down now because people called her out on Twitter. Meanwhile Kendall still has up Insta pics of her behind the stage without anything referencing the horror that unfolded hours later. Both sisters need a reality check. I hope Kylie is done having babies because it’s the only way she’ll finally ditch Travis despite all the vile things he’s done. Her need to have the same black baby daddy for all her children is a whole other topic of conversation though.

I sincerely hope Travis is arrested and everyone involved faces serious consequences for what happened there. It’s a recurring pattern of behaviour for him and there’s videos everywhere of him watching corpses passed in front of him while he autotunes over their dead bodies. He’s actually an evil person.

Reactions: 27
There’s no way he didn’t know what was happening. People were literally screaming and climbing up on stage screaming. He could clearly see the outrage, the disaster that was happening in front of him. He and his team. There’s videos of him telling everyone to go harder. Innocent people lost their life’s and it could have been prevented.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s no way he didn’t know what was happening. People were literally screaming and climbing up on stage screaming. He could clearly see the outrage, the disaster that was happening in front of him. He and his team. There’s videos of him telling everyone to go harder. Innocent people lost their life’s and it could have been prevented.
Have you read the recount by the girl who climbed the stage begging the people up there to stop because people were dying? It’s heartbreaking. Even the people who lived are going to be messed up mentally. Literally minutes into the concert it all went to hell. So many people knew what was going on and let it happen anyway. They should be charged with manslaughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yes I have it’s devastating 💔. They absolutely should get charged with manslaughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think Travis or Kylie knew the extent of what was happening at the time. To be fair he stopped several times when he saw anyone in distress, I seen these vids on twitter earlier, he stops the music and calls security and points out where the help was needed. From his viewpoint on the stage with big lights on him you cant see and hear everything that's going on. He has done massive arena tours and this astroworld festival has took place every year so he is well accustomed to massive crowds and people fainting/security and emt's attending to people being carried over the railings is par for the course for big events but not to the extent of what happened last night, I just dont think he realised how bad this was. I dont think anyone would carry on if they knew that was going on in the crowd and the fact that he stopped when he did see stuff going on shows this.

As for Kylie she blatantly didnt have a clue wtf was going on from the vip box and posted it online not knowing, as soon as she did know she removed the post but is now getting slated for it, it doesn't matter what she does she will get the brunt of shite thrown at her. It's this cancel culture, it's out of hand now. Get angry at the people who clearly let too many people in, who clearly did not manage this event safely not the guy on the stage who had no clue what was going on, hold the right people accountable.

Im sure he feels like tit today that this happened at his concert, and will probably now be hit with multiple lawsuits. I dont know too much about him but dont think he would of carried on or cheered if he knew multiple people had died from being trampled on, like why would you? Make it make sense people, folk love to get angry these days instead of thinking logically.
If you don't know much about him look up how he has behaved multiple times in the past at his concerts and the culture he breeds at shows. He has also been convicted in the past for inciting a riot at a concert - its a miracle no one had died before this. He encourages this happening and actually uses it in his marketing - look at the clip where he stops a show completely when his shoe is taken after crowd surfing - he tells the crowd to beat up the person who takes it (a minor).

To say its an example of canel culture getting out of hand is ridiculous. This isn't dragging up a tweet he made when he was 14 - 8 people have died and many more seriously injured. Travis could have and should have stopped the show properly until he knew all was okay. He didn't, stopping for a few minutes is not sufficient enough time. Its not uncommon for shows to be stopped like this, I remember seeing the prodidgy and they stopped their show to check a situation at the front, he kept going for 30 mins.

Reactions: 25
This has the recount I was talking about for anyone not up to speed https://meaww.com/seanna-faith-astroworld-crew-didnt-stop-concert-woman-warned-stampede-death

There‘s a lot more info out there like the medics stories of drowning in casualties without the equipment or trained people needed to treat while the concert blazed on. Wary of what else I link too as many sources also have videos and images of the dead. So be warned before looking as people are posting the evidence left and right so is easy to stumble upon.

Reactions: 11
I see Kylies posted a statement or should we say damage control. There is no way they were not aware of what was going on she could clearly see from where she was stood and let’s not forget she was actually filming the ambulance.

Reactions: 16
Have you seen Travis' stories? He apologising for everything.

But I can't lie, his constant head rubbing is distracting. What's going on with him?

Anyway, posted it:

Travis should be banned from doing shows for a while. If there's no repercussions, he won't learn. Obviously it wasn't all his fault, and some situations are out of his control. BUT he acts irresponsibly, he adds fuel to the fire. He doesn't de-escalate the situation like he should. That's the point. He's not ready to host a concert if he doesn't care about the wellbeing of others. Apologising AFTERWARDS is not enough. The damage has been done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ive seen the videos of the guy and girl asking the man on stage to stop the concert, that wasnt Travis, he was on stage performing he didnt see or hear any of that. It's clearly not his fault but of course everyone needs someone to blame. How is it his fault that the crowd got out of hand and trampled people? It just wasnt! Who was in charge of crowd control? Monitoring the crowd? Security? Health and safety? Or is that the performers job? I think they are supposed to get on the stage and perform and leave that up to the people employed to handle that, I think it's ridiculous placing the blame on him, he clearly stopped when he saw himself someone needed help so why would he on purpose like you lot say carry on when you say he could see people getting crushed to death? I dont think he did! That's all im saying! I dont think he knew that was going on. Ambulances at these events are common, hell there was one at a 5ive concert I was at when I was a teenager, girls were fainting and being pulled over the barrier left right and centre, the girls were pushing forward as soon as the group took to the stage, 5ive carried on performing cause it's pretty common! Sure look at Michael Jackson concerts in the 80s, he only had to lift his hand up and people fainted! The difference being there seems to of been not enough medical assistance and this Travis concert, too many people let in, no crowd control or adequate security. That seems like the responsibility of I think Live nation who laid on the concert, you cant expect the person on stage to do the job everyone else was supposed to be doing.

Also mosh pits are standard at his concerts, and also many other concerts for decades and alot of people injured from mosh pits are crowd surfed out of the pit over the barriers, if that's common place at these concerts it's highly likely people assumed thT just all it was and not a mass casualty incident where people were being crushed to death.....?

If you don't know much about him look up how he has behaved multiple times in the past at his concerts and the culture he breeds at shows. He has also been convicted in the past for inciting a riot at a concert - its a miracle no one had died before this. He encourages this happening and actually uses it in his marketing - look at the clip where he stops a show completely when his shoe is taken after crowd surfing - he tells the crowd to beat up the person who takes it (a minor).

To say its an example of canel culture getting out of hand is ridiculous. This isn't dragging up a tweet he made when he was 14 - 8 people have died and many more seriously injured. Travis could have and should have stopped the show properly until he knew all was okay. He didn't, stopping for a few minutes is not sufficient enough time. Its not uncommon for shows to be stopped like this, I remember seeing the prodidgy and they stopped their show to check a situation at the front, he kept going for 30 mins.
He did stop the show, several times and made sure the person he had seen who need help got it, only after did he continue, not once did anyone tell him there was mass casualties when he had to stopped the show. He is clearly on video, stopped the music, sent the medics and security to the injured person and asked the crowd to back up and give them space. Why would he do that if he was an awful person who didnt care about the crowd?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Ive seen the videos of the guy and girl asking the man on stage to stop the concert, that wasnt Travis, he was on stage performing he didnt see or hear any of that. It's clearly not his fault but of course everyone needs someone to blame. How is it his fault that the crowd got out of hand and trampled people? It just wasnt! Who was in charge of crowd control? Monitoring the crowd? Security? Health and safety? Or is that the performers job? I think they are supposed to get on the stage and perform and leave that up to the people employed to handle that, I think it's ridiculous placing the blame on him, he clearly stopped when he saw himself someone needed help so why would he on purpose like you lot say carry on when you say he could see people getting crushed to death? I dont think he did! That's all im saying! I dont think he knew that was going on. Ambulances at these events are common, hell there was one at a 5ive concert I was at when I was a teenager, girls were fainting and being pulled over the barrier left right and centre, the girls were pushing forward as soon as the group took to the stage, 5ive carried on performing cause it's pretty common! Sure look at Michael Jackson concerts in the 80s, he only had to lift his hand up and people fainted! The difference being there seems to of been not enough medical assistance and this Travis concert, too many people let in, no crowd control or adequate security. That seems like the responsibility of I think Live nation who laid on the concert, you cant expect the person on stage to do the job everyone else was supposed to be doing.

Also mosh pits are standard at his concerts, and also many other concerts for decades and alot of people injured from mosh pits are crowd surfed out of the pit over the barriers, if that's common place at these concerts it's highly likely people assumed thT just all it was and not a mass casualty incident where people were being crushed to death.....?

He did stop the show, several times and made sure the person he had seen who need help got it, only after did he continue, not once did anyone tell him there was mass casualties when he had to stopped the show. He is clearly on video, stopped the music, sent the medics and security to the injured person and asked the crowd to back up and give them space. Why would he do that if he was an awful person who didnt care about the crowd?
This is BS

• Heart
I think it is very naive to suggest he couldn't see, couldn't hear and what not. If he can see people fainting, he can see what is happening. He asks for help for one man, then continues to sing while they carry him out, rather than stopping to ensure everything is ok. At one point he acknowledges people asking him to stop and he just commented "who asked me to stop?" and continued. He spots the ambulance in the crowd, but continues the show.

There are plenty of examples of bands stopping shows and asking the audience to take steps and look out for each other. Problem is Travis encourages this rage behaviour and he also encouraged people to storm the show without tickets which lead to the overcrowding in the first place. He's already going on damage control and has started deleting tweets...so it sounds like to me he is going to receive a pretty hefty lawsuit.

His apology shows little emotion in my opinion. He was rubbing his face to make out he was crying and emotional but there literally was no emotion there. He is a cold individual.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

I'm not going to post images of the dead here but he knew and there's plenty of video evidence to prove it. Google Travis Scott sings over dead body for one of the worst ones. But there's plenty of others. Travis Scott tweeted before the show for people to break into his concert, which happened along with stormed gates. He watched ambulances surrounded by the crowds been danced on and told people to go harder, and jump into the crowd. People were screaming for him to stop, which he heard, reacted to asking who said to stop, then kept on singing. Bodies were literally piling up everywhere.

Again this is a repeated pattern of behaviour for him. He is evil.

You're own argument says he stopped the show multiple times so people could get help but it should have only had to be stopped once. Kill the music turn on the lights and don't start again until people actually get help. Paramedics actually get to remove the injured. The crush dispersed so safe crowding levels are reached. Instead he would throw out comments about people needing help then immediately going back to singing.

He knew. And now people are dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He did kill the music and stopped until he saw that the person was safely in the hands of security and medics. Look im not gonna sit an argue all day about, it's just my opinion and that is yours, im just taking the emotion out of it and looking at it logically, he couldn't of known the extent of what was happening. He has to take responsibility for encouraging mosh pits etc but plenty of bands do that. People were climbing on ambulances stopping them doing there jobs, people were stood watching on instead of helping, alot is wrong with people of today, people can be dying and they would rather record on there phone than help, the whole thing shows how backwards people have become. Nobody takes personal responsibility for anything anymore it's always someone else's fault. The majority of that crowd didn't give a tit about anyone, the people crying for help were ignored, the guy and girl climbing the stage telling the dude to stop the show, ignored! It's all a total tit show I get it, but im just saying Travis couldnt of known the extent of that, he sees people being carried out at his concerts all the time, many artists do, but they dont think it would ever amount to what happend that night surely. The Houston PD and Fire rubber stamped this concert, a concert where there was only 1 defib, not enough stretchers or emts, it was dangerous from the start, there will be lawsuits left right and centre but I cant see how the dude on stage is responsible just my IMO.

Attachments

I don't know what to say to you 🤷‍♀️ ? I've been going to festivals / raves / concerts all my life -seen ambulances at concerts - never seen one drive through a crowd before?? Where are you going for live music?? Dude this is not girls fainting at teeny bopper concert - this is 8 deaths! where else has this happened while the concert continued. Mosh pits happen - yes - do people die in mosh pits - no. And this isn't 1 death - this is 8 - with other people's lives hanging in the balance in hospital. Like I said upthread stopping for a few minutes is not sufficient time to check all is okay. Look on YouTube if you want examples of stars completely stopping music to check all is okay in the audience - even Justin Bieber has had to do it. Travis is not a kid that's been put on stage to perform a few pop songs - these people work for him. He's earning millions because he is running the show. He encourages the violence - he encourages carnage at his shows - it is therefore down to him to make sure there is adequate safety to run the event like that. If you are in charge - you are to blame. The video evidence shows a girl telling his staff there is a DEAD BODY in the crowd and she is PUSHED away. The buck stops with Travis - the culture was bad at his show, he obviously did nothing to encourage his staff to help his fans if things got to seerious and he deserves to pay the price for this.

How do we move these posts to the Travis Scott thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
He did kill the music and stopped until he saw that the person was safely in the hands of security and medics. Look im not gonna sit an argue all day about, it's just my opinion and that is yours, im just taking the emotion out of it and looking at it logically, he couldn't of known the extent of what was happening. He has to take responsibility for encouraging mosh pits etc but plenty of bands do that. People were climbing on ambulances stopping them doing there jobs, people were stood watching on instead of helping, alot is wrong with people of today, people can be dying and they would rather record on there phone than help, the whole thing shows how backwards people have become. Nobody takes personal responsibility for anything anymore it's always someone else's fault. The majority of that crowd didn't give a tit about anyone, the people crying for help were ignored, the guy and girl climbing the stage telling the dude to stop the show, ignored! It's all a total tit show I get it, but im just saying Travis couldnt of known the extent of that, he sees people being carried out at his concerts all the time, many artists do, but they dont think it would ever amount to what happend that night surely. The Houston PD and Fire rubber stamped this concert, a concert where there was only 1 defib, not enough stretchers or emts, it was dangerous from the start, there will be lawsuits left right and centre but I cant see how the dude on stage is responsible just my IMO.
Your whole argue falls on its head. The first sentence you say he carried on after the person was fully rescued by medics and security.

But he should not have continued, he should have still stopped- that's the point. He should have further checked if everyone else was okay, to prevent it happening again (which it did). Prevention it better than the cure.

His performance should have stopped after the FIRST person got hurt. Don't wait for more to be hurt!

Also, you saying: 'Look im not gonna sit an argue all day about, it's just my opinion and that is yours, im just taking the emotion out of it and looking at it logically' - I am truly disgusted! Maybe if you had more emotion, you would see how messed up this situation is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Im honestly so bewildered by your opinion that he has no blame.

He is performing, he sees people fainting but continued to sing before security got to them (there is a video) and does nothing. Videos again of him hearing people telling him to stop and him claiming "people knew what they came for". Also videos of him noticing an ambulance in the MIDDLE of the crowd but continuing. Any artist would have stopped to check what was going on not repeatedly continue performing. But he in the past has encouraged fans to beat up audience members, jump off high risers (which lead to a child being paralysed) and storm the stage.

I encourage you to see the video of I think it's Linkin Park doing the round on twitter. Mosh Pits are a part of rock and metal music culture and very common at gigs. Those guys stop the show when they saw 1 person fall over - just 1. Immediately tell the audience to pick them up and encourage them to pick anyone who falls over up - this is not a mosh pit problem and it is extremely offensive to suggest it is.

Also these people were not dying in mosh pits that got out of hand - they were dying because the concert was overcrowded. The concert was overcrowded because Travis encourage people (in a now deleted tweet - deleted in the aftermath of this event) to storm the show. He told people when the tickets sold out that there was always space for true ragers. Houston rubber stamped the concert with the initial capacity - he encouraged people to storm the show, they did and they didn't shut down the festival and continued.

He is not solely to blame but he is as far from blameless as you can get.

Im honestly so bewildered by your opinion that he has no blame.

He is performing, he sees people fainting but continued to sing before security got to them (there is a video) and does nothing. Videos again of him hearing people telling him to stop and him claiming "people knew what they came for". Also videos of him noticing an ambulance in the MIDDLE of the crowd but continuing. Any artist would have stopped to check what was going on not repeatedly continue performing. But he in the past has encouraged fans to beat up audience members, jump off high risers (which lead to a child being paralysed) and storm the stage.

I encourage you to see the video of I think it's Linkin Park doing the round on twitter. Mosh Pits are a part of rock and metal music culture and very common at gigs. Those guys stop the show when they saw 1 person fall over - just 1. Immediately tell the audience to pick them up and encourage them to pick anyone who falls over up - this is not a mosh pit problem and it is extremely offensive to suggest it is.

Also these people were not dying in mosh pits that got out of hand - they were dying because the concert was overcrowded. The concert was overcrowded because Travis encourage people (in a now deleted tweet - deleted in the aftermath of this event) to storm the show. He told people when the tickets sold out that there was always space for true ragers. Houston rubber stamped the concert with the initial capacity - he encouraged people to storm the show, they did and they didn't shut down the festival and continued.

He is not solely to blame but he is as far from blameless as you can get.
Spot on - I'm going to start posting on the Travis / Astro thread as this has veered over the Kardashian chat now, but wanted to agree with you.

I think what is dangerous, and what the poster defending him is falling into the trap of doing, is this narrative that the act onstage can't see anything, don't have any influence and can't stop and that most concerts are full of unconcious people.
NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.
I devote most of my spare time to watching all sorts of gigs, live music and events and I don't see this. I have seen inevitable issues at concerts that get sorted, but not this sort of carnage. Like your example of Linkin Park, like I said upthread, I remember seeing the Prodigy at V in the mid 2000s, same issues it was a festival so less ability to control numbers, same issues with drugs / drink - last act of the night etc - there was loads of fighting in the front and they stopped until it was sorted, but they care about their fans. I don't think Travis does.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.