Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Tacky yes lol, but it's his birthday and they were all wishing him a Happy Birthday at that point apparently. Hence Corey hanging over him 🤦🏽‍♀️
I know right? For sure on my dads birthday 46th birthday my mum started dry humping him in a room full of people, whilst grinding on him and sticking her tits in his mouth.
Wait, no she didn’t, we got a Chinese takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Travis Scott encourages his fans to "rage" and behave this way. This isn't the first time this POS has done this. A fan was pushed off a balcony when the crowd surged and ended up paralysed. I hope this waste of space gets sued into oblivion. Him feeling like shit today because of his actions killed people, isn't worth shit to the families of those fans. These Kardashians sure know how to pick'em.

• Wow
Reactions: 58

olivia321

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for Khloe in the slightest how come she never publicly attacks Tristan the same way she wouldn’t hesitate to publicly attack any woman….

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsLucas

VIP Member
There’s no way he didn’t know what was happening. People were literally screaming and climbing up on stage screaming. He could clearly see the outrage, the disaster that was happening in front of him. He and his team. There’s videos of him telling everyone to go harder. Innocent people lost their life’s and it could have been prevented.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

olivia321

VIP Member
Kim is probably feeling somewhat normal being in Pete’s company it must be refreshing for her going for pizza and being able to chill instead of going for steak with Kanye and having 5 opera singers there singing how lucky she is to be married to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this leaked W magazine article on Travis and Kylie? Apparently they’ve been trying to kill the feature after the Astroworld tragedy anyway but it fully states they aren’t in a romantic relationship and are just together to have babies basically. Khloe has waded in on Tiktok to claim they are properly together but quite frankly she should just be concentrating on her own mess right now. It’s all coming across a bit tragic at the moment, especially with the Kim and Pete showmance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Trashcan allegedly now has three baby mamas…I wish these women would be more picky about their partners, they have money and connections, why they need to always be with the most toxic arseholes, I can’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can Khloe remind us again how Jordyn Woods ruined your family?
If Tristan is really having a third baby, he's a mess & Khloe needs to stop making excuses for him.

Reactions: 33

Runestone

Ive seen the videos of the guy and girl asking the man on stage to stop the concert, that wasnt Travis, he was on stage performing he didnt see or hear any of that. It's clearly not his fault but of course everyone needs someone to blame. How is it his fault that the crowd got out of hand and trampled people? It just wasnt! Who was in charge of crowd control? Monitoring the crowd? Security? Health and safety? Or is that the performers job? I think they are supposed to get on the stage and perform and leave that up to the people employed to handle that, I think it's ridiculous placing the blame on him, he clearly stopped when he saw himself someone needed help so why would he on purpose like you lot say carry on when you say he could see people getting crushed to death? I dont think he did! That's all im saying! I dont think he knew that was going on. Ambulances at these events are common, hell there was one at a 5ive concert I was at when I was a teenager, girls were fainting and being pulled over the barrier left right and centre, the girls were pushing forward as soon as the group took to the stage, 5ive carried on performing cause it's pretty common! Sure look at Michael Jackson concerts in the 80s, he only had to lift his hand up and people fainted! The difference being there seems to of been not enough medical assistance and this Travis concert, too many people let in, no crowd control or adequate security. That seems like the responsibility of I think Live nation who laid on the concert, you cant expect the person on stage to do the job everyone else was supposed to be doing.

Also mosh pits are standard at his concerts, and also many other concerts for decades and alot of people injured from mosh pits are crowd surfed out of the pit over the barriers, if that's common place at these concerts it's highly likely people assumed thT just all it was and not a mass casualty incident where people were being crushed to death.....?

He did stop the show, several times and made sure the person he had seen who need help got it, only after did he continue, not once did anyone tell him there was mass casualties when he had to stopped the show. He is clearly on video, stopped the music, sent the medics and security to the injured person and asked the crowd to back up and give them space. Why would he do that if he was an awful person who didnt care about the crowd?
I'm not going to post images of the dead here but he knew and there's plenty of video evidence to prove it. Google Travis Scott sings over dead body for one of the worst ones. But there's plenty of others. Travis Scott tweeted before the show for people to break into his concert, which happened along with stormed gates. He watched ambulances surrounded by the crowds been danced on and told people to go harder, and jump into the crowd. People were screaming for him to stop, which he heard, reacted to asking who said to stop, then kept on singing. Bodies were literally piling up everywhere.

Again this is a repeated pattern of behaviour for him. He is evil.

You're own argument says he stopped the show multiple times so people could get help but it should have only had to be stopped once. Kill the music turn on the lights and don't start again until people actually get help. Paramedics actually get to remove the injured. The crush dispersed so safe crowding levels are reached. Instead he would throw out comments about people needing help then immediately going back to singing.

He knew. And now people are dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 33