The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he’s also said he doesn’t want them on TikTok without his permission. I think that’s a good thing. Let them be kids let them do it privately without all the world watching. I think they were defiantly trying to push north and Penelope. Well Penelope will perhaps continue? The way social media is is a big worry for any parent I get major anxiety about it for my daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He didn’t diss his kids.. in the song he basically said he wants his kids to live normally not obsessed with social media and tiktok and he didn’t throw his own party he went to kylies for the birthday party and as for everyone saying he should of had his own party what type of stupidity is that? My parents are divorced and still come together for me on my birthdays kim was wrong for not wanting to give the address simply because Pete was there she’s a fool
He did a little bit. He said: Boujee and unruly, y’all need to do some chores.
He was talking directly to them in the lyrics, and are boujee and unruly compliements? No. He literally called them out.

He could have directed the lyrics to Kim. Even though those are HIS kids, he needs to take responsibility for HIS kids.
A loving father wouldn't make these lyrics about them, he would talk to them and raise them right.
He married the most materialistic person is complaining about the outcome now? It was all good for him before.

No sympathy for both him and Kim.

Reactions: 4
I do feel for Kanye some what (can’t believe I’m saying this). In his own way he truly loves Kim and it must kill him to see her with another guy. He probably thought they were going to get back together. I think it’s sent him spiralling and his new GF is just to try make her jealous, but she doesn’t care. I wouldn’t be surprised if his bipolar wasn’t flaring and he needed another intervention. Truly hope he’s ok as I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, even him with his Me,Me,Me attitude

Reactions: 3
Ever since I watched the episode of the Bora Bora trip of Kim losing her ear ring a few weeks ago, everytime I'm being dramatic about something my bf channels his inner Kourtney and shouts "There's people dying Kim!" at me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.