The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In kardashian related goings-on Kris is posting every bouquet of flowers she got for her birthday - woman has enough to host her own Chelsea flower show 🙄

Reactions: 10
Have you seen Travis' stories? He apologising for everything.

But I can't lie, his constant head rubbing is distracting. What's going on with him?

Anyway, posted it:

Travis should be banned from doing shows for a while. If there's no repercussions, he won't learn. Obviously it wasn't all his fault, and some situations are out of his control. BUT he acts irresponsibly, he adds fuel to the fire. He doesn't de-escalate the situation like he should. That's the point. He's not ready to host a concert if he doesn't care about the wellbeing of others. Apologising AFTERWARDS is not enough. The damage has been done.
It’s really the people who organise these concerts that need to not hold anymore. Cos I don’t understand the health and safety plan and how they expected to deal with a tragedy like this. They obviously aren’t capable of taking care of the crowds. I think it’s easy to focus on Travis as responsible but the venue people need to be named and held accountable also.

Reactions: 1
It’s really the people who organise these concerts that need to not hold anymore. Cos I don’t understand the health and safety plan and how they expected to deal with a tragedy like this. They obviously aren’t capable of taking care of the crowds. I think it’s easy to focus on Travis as responsible but the venue people need to be named and held accountable also.
Maybe you misunderstood, because I wasn't implying he's the only one to blame. But was more a response for people think Travis shouldn't be blamed at all.

And since Travis encourages chaos, I think he specifically should not do concerts- until he learns how to act right/ maturely.

Reactions: 8
In kardashian related goings-on Kris is posting every bouquet of flowers she got for her birthday - woman has enough to host her own Chelsea flower show 🙄
Those flower arrangements always look so artificial and uninspiring.

Reactions: 11
Kanye always dates models/ model type women. I think Kim was his 'outside of his type' type of woman. But what a young girl like her is doing with him at this stage of his life, I don't know. I know he's Kanye, but still! I agree that she looks uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
Lmao this is the guy who publicly said he wants to be back with Kim and that she shouldn’t be dating anyone publicly 🤣 He’s so entitled and he’s on his second model already in public.. imagine how many people he’s been with in secret.. Anyone think he’s doing this to try and hurt Kim? But he’s making himself look an idiot. She is only 22. He isn’t far off acting like Scott with that age difference 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kylie brought her 3-year-old daughter to that concert. Will this shitshow finally kill this family off now?

Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching and reading so much about what happened and hearing people’s direct stories and experiences about what it was like and it sounds so horrific and fucked up. I’m not into conspiracy theories but the way people keep saying the same thing that it felt like being in hell and how demonic it all was and they kept playing certain beats and distressing sounds that were making people faint it’s all so freaky

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.