The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously doubt Kanye would be willing to put his god like looks on the line to be in a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kanye gives off strong SDE :D He would hide behind a massive security guard and ask him to throw the punch for him.

(I'm a Kanye hater tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah he's just gonna spit sick lyrics at them :ROFLMAO:
Can you tell I haven't listened to rap since the 90s?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew that Kim got a butt reduction but Khloe too? Crazy how they want to be shiny now that they've already infected the mind of young women into thinking they need to be voluptuous.

The difference is crazy and undeniable. It's not just the fit of the clothes, you can actually see she's much less curvy like a cartoon 🤨

View attachment 990029

Butt reduction:

View attachment 990030

Here's some interesting commentary on it:

Definite butt reduction. She looks much better for it. I wonder if in years to come people will look back on this time and marvel at how people would inject their bodies with fat to make their arses gigantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definite butt reduction. She looks much better for it. I wonder if in years to come people will look back on this time and marvel at how people would inject their bodies with fat to make their arses gigantic.
I was thinking this too. We will look back and think how crazy this trend was. Honestly, I don't know how im going to explain it to my future kids.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how she stayed upright, reminds me of those things about how barbie wouldnt have been able to based on her measurements

@SavetheDrama really? Never would have guessed you weren’t a fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here's a question for you.....Which of their fellas would you go out with (obv if you had no choice)? I wont include Tristan in this as NO ONE apart from Khloe is THAT desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here's a question for you.....Which of their fellas would you go out with (obv if you had no choice)? I wont include Tristan in this as NO ONE apart from Khloe is THAT desperate!
I would say Lamar, he didn’t seem like a bad person just very messed up and in need of therapy, Scott seems like a total snob (putting money in that waiters mouth), Kanye… awful, Kim has awful taste generally I would say, such a notice of the least bad 😂

Reactions: 10
Harry Styles as he was when he was dating Kendal, not present day Harry 🥴 living it up in the US seems to have gotten the better of him

I’m fully aware I maybe in the minority here but it’s Pete all day for me 😍🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.