The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i always find corey weirdly obsessed with kyliel. i think kanye is a controlling narcissist, imagine your partner throwing away your whole wardrobe
I agree about Kanye and the wardrobe stuff but I'm always conflicted because she benefitted from it a ridiculous amount and seemed willing enough to go along with him doing it...

Idk much about Corey tbh, he gives me kinda weird "try hard" though, is he creep towards Kylie or something?

Reactions: 5
He was at the party someone posted a picture of him talking to Kris. It’s so bizarre to me that they wouldn’t let him know where his own daughters birthday party was? 🤯 say what you will about Ye but I don’t think he would act out in any kind of violet way infront of his kids😳.
I’m sure Kim was just trying to protect her daughter and make sure her party wasn’t ruined. Crazy people don’t care what they do or say around others.
I don't even know where to start, so much has happened over the past 24 - 48 hours 😂

1. The storm and Chicago party... This is incredibly petty but, it was on Chicago's birthday and she's the oldest, it didn't sit right with me that her name wasnt first - told ya, petty 😂 when I sign birthday cards off my family I put the kids in age order 🤷🏼‍♀️ plus it was on her birthday!? "

2. Kanye new song - I know it's unconfirmed but if he's released a new song saying he wants to beat Pete Davidson's ass, which I understand why he'd feel like that, that would be a HUGE red flag for me if I was his new Mrs... That whole situation is one million percent set up, he's trying to make Kim jealous and she wants to boost her career...

3. Kanye also recently said he was pissed off that Kim took him to SNL and then kissed Pete infront of him, I never thought of it like this but he's right. Obviously at that time they were just 'acting' but now that seems really shady.

4 Kim not letting Kanye attend Chicago party - if you watch true's first birthday episode, Kim couldn't understand why khloe had invited Tristan and didn't want him to come so i can see that she would do that to Kanye... However, it's becoming more obvious that Kanye isnt as stable as he has previously been at the moment, so she could have very good reasons for not wanting him there.

I feel sorry for Kim and Kanye, getting divorced when kids are involved is hard enough without adding media coverage and mental health issues 🤷🏼‍♀️
II'm in 2 minds about this. As much as Kanye can be crazy, I don't believe she was trying to protect her kids. I think she was doing it out of spite to Kanye and is annoyed with him so doesn't want him around her. Which is understandable. Because Kanye hasn't been bad around the kids (as far as we know).

I agree about Kanye and the wardrobe stuff but I'm always conflicted because she benefitted from it a ridiculous amount and seemed willing enough to go along with him doing it...

Idk much about Corey tbh, he gives me kinda weird "try hard" though, is he creep towards Kylie or something?
Corey is probably the biggest and smartest game player in their lives. He's playing his cards right but it's all for his own gain, I don't think he's truly into Kris.

Reactions: 11
II'm in 2 minds about this. As much as Kanye can be crazy, I don't believe she was trying to protect her kids. I think she was doing it out of spite to Kanye and is annoyed with him so doesn't want him around her. Which is understandable. Because Kanye hasn't been bad around the kids (as far as we know).

Corey is probably the biggest and smartest game player in their lives. He's playing his cards right but it's all for his own gain, I don't think he's truly into Kris.
what is corey's job? was he famous before being Kris's bf?

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen Kanyes videos re the party? Something really off about his eyes.

Reactions: 3
I think kris and Corey have an open relationship
She’s still trying to settle the lawsuit of sexual harassment towards one of her security he will be getting a big pay out

I don’t think it’s weird that Kanye wouldn’t have been invited to the party, he could have hosted his own

Reactions: 2
I just read he had his own party for Chicago after crashing Kim’s

Ye lives on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just read he had his own party for Chicago after crashing Kim’s

Ye lives on another planet
I don’t know why Kim is getting shade, I’m sure it’s not like she drove around yelling about going to his party is it. She’s many things, but Ye is literally from another universe and her patience for this protracted marriage agreement is done with

Reactions: 12
I think Chicago's name was just in a different font. I don't think there's much more to it.
Plus I think Kim is trying to be low key now with her kids, I don't think someone like her would throw a party like that if she didn't like it

Anyway more news: Kanye has DISSED HIS OWN KIDS in his new song. You can't make this tit up

• Wow
  • Angry
I think Chicago's name was just in a different font. I don't think there's much more to it.
Plus I think Kim is trying to be low key now with her kids, I don't think someone like her would throw a party like that if she didn't like it

Anyway more news: Kanye has DISSED HIS OWN KIDS in his new song. You can't make this tit up
It’s just the LOL font for Stormi and Barbie font for Chicago

Reactions: 1

He didn’t diss his kids.. in the song he basically said he wants his kids to live normally not obsessed with social media and tiktok and he didn’t throw his own party he went to kylies for the birthday party and as for everyone saying he should of had his own party what type of stupidity is that? My parents are divorced and still come together for me on my birthdays kim was wrong for not wanting to give the address simply because Pete was there she’s a fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.