The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I don't see the Scott thing at all... I'm assuming he would be gagged so wouldn't be able to speak? Because his voice grates on me to hell and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lyrics from his 2010 song 'all of the lights'

20220115_224158.jpg

Fast forward to now, it's seems like it is slowly happening. Kim didn't let Kanye attend daughter's birthday apparently.

If Kanye continues his threatening behaviour and stalking, Kim will have to have a restraining order.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here's a question for you.....Which of their fellas would you go out with (obv if you had no choice)? I wont include Tristan in this as NO ONE apart from Khloe is THAT desperate!
Lord Disick and Travis Barker (just to try and understand the hoopla ) haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I don't see the Scott thing at all... I'm assuming he would be gagged so wouldn't be able to speak? Because his voice grates on me to hell and back.
I said I’d shag him. Not that I’d have a conversation with him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t usually post on this thread but just saw at a 4 year old’s birthday party, they are playing heavy, dreary rap music (I assume it’s Travis). At a barbie LOL doll party?!!!? Just why. It’s a Kids birthday and they are still having to do advertisement

Reactions: 15
Poor Chicago can’t get her birthday party to herself, Stormi’s birthday is February and I’m sure Kylie can afford a party of her own. 😂 Unless she’s due around that time. 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Kanye fans are really next level batshit crazy, I just saw posts about how Kim already had three failed marriages so It’s definitely her fault that poor Kanye has to divorce…while he flaunts his new dress up doll and hangs out with rapist Marilyn Manson and other women beaters and abusers. These celebrities are getting uglier and disgusting the more I read about them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They brought back the Stormi head, this is just pure nightmare fuel. Ye was finally let into the party by Kylie, who has not had her baby and was standing chilling with Kris. Man should have been able to attend his child's party so things must be getting pretty tit between him and Kim.

Reactions: 11
They brought back the Stormi head, this is just pure nightmare fuel. Ye was finally let into the party by Kylie, who has not had her baby and was standing chilling with Kris. Man should have been able to attend his child's party so things must be getting pretty tit between him and Kim.
I saw just a comment somewhere that supposedly Kanye decided that he will have a separate party for her and not attend this one…tbh he lives in a different universe and doesn’t seem well so it’s uncomfortable to what him rant and not make any sense😅

Reactions: 8
He was at the party someone posted a picture of him talking to Kris. It’s so bizarre to me that they wouldn’t let him know where his own daughters birthday party was? 🤯 say what you will about Ye but I don’t think he would act out in any kind of violet way infront of his kids😳.

Reactions: 9
He was at the party someone posted a picture of him talking to Kris. It’s so bizarre to me that they wouldn’t let him know where his own daughters birthday party was? 🤯 say what you will about Ye but I don’t think he would act out in any kind of violet way infront of his kids😳.
I’m sure Kim was just trying to protect her daughter and make sure her party wasn’t ruined. Crazy people don’t care what they do or say around others.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t Kanye tell everyone publicly that him and Kim considered aborting North? Sounds to me he doesn’t care what he says/does in front of anyone not even his children. North can see videos of him saying that anytime

Reactions: 22
All that matters at the end of the day is what the child wants on their birthday, if she wanted her dad there - which she probably did then that’s all that counts. I mean, these people have a ton of security so it’s not like there would be a problem kicking him out if he turns nasty.
Considering how much they emphasised that Tristan must attend Trues parties at all cost, seems a bit hypocritical to keep Kanye out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.