The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she releases a line of skims in this style, although I'm not even sure it would be enough for mine πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to release tit tape line through skins πŸ˜‚ she must have so much one to keep them up.
really? I think since she likely got a boob job (or several?) at one point she might not even need that much tape to keep them in place. maybe just something to keep the fabric from sliding

Reactions: 10
Does anyone watch Love Island?

Siannise Fudge from the winter series has signed a huge modelling deal with Skims in the US!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch Love Island?

Siannise Fudge from the winter series has signed a huge modelling deal with Skims in the US!
I saw it in the Daily Mail but not sure if it's confirmed. She has done some bits with them, she put it on her stories last week, but not sure if there's a modelling contract.

Reactions: 2
She once said in an interview that she uses duct tape, gaffer tape or the likes.

Ouch imagine taking this off 😳

She once said in an interview that she uses duct tape, gaffer tape or the likes.

I think that was on an episode that featured Jonathan πŸ€” wasn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I acutally think that the hand looks normal, the nails are doing something like a optical illusion to her hand... if you cover her nails you can see that the fingers actually look normal. is probably ne optical illusion because the fingers are almost as bright as the nails and there is no interruption

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.