The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kanye fans are really next level batshit crazy, I just saw posts about how Kim already had three failed marriages so It’s definitely her fault that poor Kanye has to divorce…while he flaunts his new dress up doll and hangs out with rapist Marilyn Manson and other women beaters and abusers. These celebrities are getting uglier and disgusting the more I read about them 🤢
Agree! So what she has been married before. It would have been hard living and loving someone with Bipolar and refusing treatment

Reactions: 7
Agree! So what she has been married before. It would have been hard living and loving someone with Bipolar and refusing treatment
Oh absolutely it must have been extremely difficult. Apparently he never stayed a night in that house though. I just think unless circumstances are that bad that the children would be in danger why not let the father to the child’s birthday party?
His new lady friend also has her own problems apparently 👀.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw it stated somewhere that Pete has never been to Kim's house as they want to protect the kids. I just don't see the sense in not letting him attend the party unless they had serious concerns about his state of mind. Going online and shouting about it would concern me. Surely they have custody sorted out and he has access to his children on specific days/times etc. This happens with divorce, I’ve seen parents have separate parties for their children, some even have two Christmas's. I'm on the fence about this situation, not sure if its Kanye feeling like he's loosing control or the Ks exerting it.

Reactions: 8
He did attend the party, so it’s possible this is him making a drama. Ye is not as slick at Kris J as creating hype to make money but I wonder if some of his outbursts are created content. After all, Kim and Ye have so far been amicable until she started seeing Pete so perhaps he’s just being a dick

Reactions: 9
Possibly just been a dick or it’s possible they try and control certain situations. Probably both.

Reactions: 5
Well, they certainly won't be controlling Kanye. He's mouthing all over the place :ROFLMAO:
This is going to be a soap opera.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They actually fail at controlling a lot of their men, - bar Scott Disick who these days wouldn’t say tit if he had a mouth full of it.
Kris Humphries wasn’t scared of them, or Kanye despite his constant embarrassing threats (which always came off as Kanye channeling Scrappy-Do, IMO). However, I guess that they at least manage to control Tristans mouth, it’s just a shame about his dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's a question for you.....Which of their fellas would you go out with (obv if you had no choice)? I wont include Tristan in this as NO ONE apart from Khloe is THAT desperate!
I‘d have a 3 month fling with Scott, be nice to get a few holidays and swan around on a yacht 🤣🤣

Maybe one date with Ye to see if I could get some free Yeezy clobber 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't even know where to start, so much has happened over the past 24 - 48 hours 😂

1. The storm and Chicago party... This is incredibly petty but, it was on Chicago's birthday and she's the oldest, it didn't sit right with me that her name wasnt first - told ya, petty 😂 when I sign birthday cards off my family I put the kids in age order 🤷🏼‍♀️ plus it was on her birthday!? "

2. Kanye new song - I know it's unconfirmed but if he's released a new song saying he wants to beat Pete Davidson's ass, which I understand why he'd feel like that, that would be a HUGE red flag for me if I was his new Mrs... That whole situation is one million percent set up, he's trying to make Kim jealous and she wants to boost her career...

3. Kanye also recently said he was pissed off that Kim took him to SNL and then kissed Pete infront of him, I never thought of it like this but he's right. Obviously at that time they were just 'acting' but now that seems really shady.

4 Kim not letting Kanye attend Chicago party - if you watch true's first birthday episode, Kim couldn't understand why khloe had invited Tristan and didn't want him to come so i can see that she would do that to Kanye... However, it's becoming more obvious that Kanye isnt as stable as he has previously been at the moment, so she could have very good reasons for not wanting him there.

I feel sorry for Kim and Kanye, getting divorced when kids are involved is hard enough without adding media coverage and mental health issues 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well, they certainly won't be controlling Kanye. He's mouthing all over the place :ROFLMAO:
It sure is. The Ks and Js love drama it's their life and as for Ye, we'll loves to mouth off and create headlines.
Match made in heaven.

Was Travis B there at the party?

Reactions: 3
Despite some of the things he's said I like Kanye the most out of all the men. He seems the most real and stands up for what he believes whether its right or wrong. Scott is a Kardashian witch but that's because they are the only family he's got, Travis doesn't give a damn about bloated faced Kylie, Tattooed Travis is just a bit weird, Corey seems ok, don't know anything about Kendall's BF and lets not mention Tristian! 🤭

Reactions: 12
I cannot look at Julia Fox and Ye photos without my hands over my eyes. I think the cringe factor of this weird showmance and running his mouth off has pissed Kim off to be honest, I mean does she really trust Ye not to turn up in a leather balaclava with a half naked leather lady and writhe around on the lawn

Kris cannot control Ye! It must drive her insane! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I'm joking :ROFLMAO: . I've just never seen you in this one before.
Shes here all the time with her Car boot full of memes.

I was happy when Kim and Kanye split but I do like the mad man, George Bush doesn't care about black people lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I‘d have a 3 month fling with Scott, be nice to get a few holidays and swan around on a yacht 🤣🤣

Maybe one date with Ye to see if I could get some free Yeezy clobber 🤣🤣🤣
Yeezy seems to have been quietly winding down, they haven’t had a fashion show for a long time and a lot of stores have quietly dropped what stock they had.

Reactions: 4
They actually fail at controlling a lot of their men, - bar Scott Disick who these days wouldn’t say tit if he had a mouth full of it.
Kris Humphries wasn’t scared of them, or Kanye despite his constant embarrassing threats (which always came off as Kanye channeling Scrappy-Do, IMO). However, I guess that they at least manage to control Tristans mouth, it’s just a shame about his dick.
I think they defiantly try I think the K’s have some of the biggest secrets hidden I really do and I bet their scared to death of ye blowing it all up 💀.

Reactions: 5
Despite some of the things he's said I like Kanye the most out of all the men. He seems the most real and stands up for what he believes whether its right or wrong. Scott is a Kardashian witch but that's because they are the only family he's got, Travis doesn't give a damn about bloated faced Kylie, Tattooed Travis is just a bit weird, Corey seems ok, don't know anything about Kendall's BF and lets not mention Tristian! 🤭
i always find corey weirdly obsessed with kyliel. i think kanye is a controlling narcissist, imagine your partner throwing away your whole wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.