The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I acutally think that the hand looks normal, the nails are doing something like a optical illusion to her hand... if you cover her nails you can see that the fingers actually look normal. is probably ne optical illusion because the fingers are almost as bright as the nails and there is no interruption
Her hands def don’t look normal with or without nails .. they’ve clearly been stretched in some way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just finished watching 18 and Kourtney deffo wasn't a rock chick then it was camel coloured coats and light denim jeans :ROFLMAO: also hilarious how they were arguing where to have Christmas morning and Kourt was like I don't want cooks or servants there I don't want any staff.😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished watching 18 and Kourtney deffo wasn't a rock chick then it was camel coloured coats and light denim jeans :ROFLMAO: also hilarious how they were arguing where to have Christmas morning and Kourt was like I don't want cooks or servants there I don't want any staff.😊
Or nannies?

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much time any of them ever spend alone with their children/without chefs etc. See,s like 0
I'm watching a episode now. The family are in Costa Rica and Scott flew a girl out whilst on family trip! All of them eating at his hotel and she is upstairs 😆🤣😂
But yeah none of the kids are there so with nannies but rarely are they seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I knew that Kim got a butt reduction but Khloe too? Crazy how they want to be shiny now that they've already infected the mind of young women into thinking they need to be voluptuous.

The difference is crazy and undeniable. It's not just the fit of the clothes, you can actually see she's much less curvy like a cartoon 🤨

20220114_224250.jpg

Butt reduction:

20220114_224248.jpg

Here's some interesting commentary on it:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I along with the rest of the world was rather confused about this Kim and Pete situation, however it's been a couple of weeks and now i'm finding myself rooting for them. She's so relaxed and giddy around him, it's such a stark contrast from Kanye. Kim's out eating a pizza joints and going into Rite-Aid for ice cream.
Pete is a man of the people, he's bringing her back down to earth, i'm so here for this.
There was a video of them giggling away in front of the paps the other night and her entire body language is different, she's comfortable and she's relaxed.
I love this for her, it could still all be a publicity stunt but i really do now think they're together.
Also the more i learn about Pete, the more i like him. He seems like a really sweet, good guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like Kim and Pete together but I can’t see it lasting very long. Kourtney and Travis on the other hand are insufferable.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I along with the rest of the world was rather confused about this Kim and Pete situation, however it's been a couple of weeks and now i'm finding myself rooting for them. She's so relaxed and giddy around him, it's such a stark contrast from Kanye. Kim's out eating a pizza joints and going into Rite-Aid for ice cream.
Pete is a man of the people, he's bringing her back down to earth, i'm so here for this.
There was a video of them giggling away in front of the paps the other night and her entire body language is different, she's comfortable and she's relaxed.
I love this for her, it could still all be a publicity stunt but i really do now think they're together.
Also the more i learn about Pete, the more i like him. He seems like a really sweet, good guy.
She does bit like when she was with reggie. All happy. But don't buy the relationship.
Yes K and T 🤢 too much

Reactions: 6
Just had a realization - Kim told kourtney she’s the most boring to look at, but Kim has been wearing the same balenciaga full body suit for years now just in different colors. Boring who?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kim is probably feeling somewhat normal being in Pete’s company it must be refreshing for her going for pizza and being able to chill instead of going for steak with Kanye and having 5 opera singers there singing how lucky she is to be married to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh dear its started, Kanye said Kim's security wouldnt let him in to see North cause Pete was there. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Kanye needs to start respecting boundaries. Has he moved in across the street yet?

Reactions: 15
Kanye needs to start respecting boundaries. Has he moved in across the street yet?
It’s fine for him to do it but if it was a controlling ex who worked as, say, a plumber, there would be plenty of raised eyebrows

I like Pete. He has demons and a past like everybody but he is very open about his mental health struggles, which I am a fan of.
Ariana Grande did him dirty imho.

Her hands def don’t look normal with or without nails .. they’ve clearly been stretched in some way 😂😂
Can’t they afford better photoshop? 🤣

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure Pete could take Kanye, but I'm also not sure if Kanye has a good punch in him. I'm so confused right now 😕 #Violenceisnottheanswer
#paytoview

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.