Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyChappy

If you give idiots enough rope, they hang themselves. #Covidiots.
Wishing all my fellow Tattlers the best during these difficult times Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers! I've missed you all! Hi Steve! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Chris's rant should come with a health warning, so many jump cuts, him spinning around, standing up and sitting down. It was a very lot distracting.
Says a lot when 2 adults who love their family and friends, spread peace and positivity everywhere but have "no one" to assist them yet supposedly have lots of family and friends nearby. Where is Dave? Katrina? Damo? James? Lauren? All your brothers and sisters? What about the employee you claim to have working for you in the Chinese tat crap office? Stacey? The neighbour next door? The friend you meet at soft play? The neighbour across the road? All the local Ifam at dance?
Also apparently we don't know the real Chris and Sarah. So for 3 years they've been lying to everyone and not showing their real life, real memories, real them "for memories" like they've previously claimed 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I bet Chris and Sarah are brain storming for vlog ideas whilst on lockdown ( we know how well that’s going to go as they are completely brainless)

Top 10 vlog ideas 💡

1) Thief caught stealing from the snack baskets

2) Burglar caught climbing through the letter box

3)1st Birthday Party disaster ( they had to cancel the huge party with all their family and friends that was never going to happen)

4) Mums Surprise Easter bedroom Make over

5) Teens surprise Easter bedroom Make over

6) Esme and Islas surprise Easter bedroom
Make over

7) Cinema room ( really creepys bedroom ) surprise Easter makeover

8) Spying on my teen

9) Mum makes a homemade meal

10) 24 hours in A&E ( Chris split one of his dirty long finger nails )

Your welcome 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
RANT TO THE VERY LOT SUPER INTELLIGENT INGHAM FAMILY

1 Is Lazy insinuating (look it up thicko)
that poor Nannar might have some type of dementia/memory problem? If this is the case - Safeguarding should be alerted about Lazy misappropriating her pension for the kids benefit. If she doesn’t realise or remember what she is spending it is so cruel. Financial abuse is a crime.

2 Isabelle is fast approaching 15 years of age. Her handwriting looks like a drunken spider has crawled out from an ink pot. She is due to start her GCSE examinations in September. Lazy mentioned learning support but honestly why bother wasting time? She is destined for a poor quality relationship and early motherhood.

3 Isla is either extremely slow or an Oscar winning actress (I will let you decide). She is ? 7 or 8 years old very soon but sounds like a 3 year old. What is the matter with her?

4 the amount of snacks in the ‘snack control box’ was ludicrous. If this is the control how much would the greedy creatures eat ordinarily? A biscuit mid morning and a piece of fruit in the afternoon would satisfy most kids. If it didn’t offer a slice of toast or more veggies at lunchtime and dinner

5 Why has Jace not qualified for a snack basket? Forgotten yet again.

6 I would suggest that the a very lot super intellectual Creepy uses his isolation time to access the Open University and try and learn something. Basic manners and common sense could be a start.

FINALLY WHY COULD’NT THE LOVELY SHORTLE HORSE GET THEM STOCKED UP WITH FOOD? I’M CERTAIN SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO SPARE SOME HAY AND PONY CUBES 🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

piedoll93

Chatty Member
My friend was posting on Facebook about his niece being an idiot as she was wanting to send toilet rolls and food to a YouTube channel family. I messaged to see if it was the Inghams. He said it was, so I told him to google Chris. He did then contacted his sister and told her. She was horrified, and said that she would be stopping her daughter watching them. The daughter was raging, but her dad said to her “if I came bursting into your room with or without a camera would you be happy? Or if i filmed close ups of down your top/in your bikini?” The girl said no and then came out with what turned to be the penny drop moment “it’s okay dad because Sarah says that they make the videos for entertainment so Isabelle knows when her dad is coming into her room and” - that’s when she realised what she had said and that it’s all fake. Her mum contacted her pals parents and put them in the picture. They have stopped their girls watching.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

leni18

VIP Member
Strange isn't it how all of a sudden they've turned comments off, but when it's Pedos leaving time stamps, and other things that's said they are happy to delete them. They know they've crossed the line and they don't want big companies seeing the ifam waking up. Goes to show they are happy with time stamps and pedalo comments.. Disgusting vile pair.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Lurker121

Chatty Member
35075B1E-ECFC-428B-84A9-18CD85075B54.jpeg

If anything is going to give me a bit of entertainment during these 12 weeks of isolation, it’s seeing how this hairstyle develops. Cannot wait. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Lady in Wales

Just watched her insta stories and I'm furious! We now know the reason why there was so much bloody milk in her fridge! We have our wonderful, selfless NHS staff in tears because they couldn't find milk in any shops after working for 48 hours, then you get these selfish fuckers wasting all that milk in a stupid milk and fruit bath. Sarah Ingham you are the lowest of the low, you take, take, take and give absolutely nothing back! You are evil inside and out and take advantage of everyone, including your own Nana, for your financial gain! You and your skanky family disgust me!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Catlover360

Chris you are completely ignorant. You go about living in some fantasy world. How do we know this? You spend 99% of your time on social media! If it’s not youtube it’s Instagram. You have chosen to share so much detail of your life we can all tell what kind of person you are. So it’s ok for you to call a complete stranger in the comments ignorant but not for them, who see you and your lazy tub of lard wife every single day the same thing? Don’t think so! So it’s changed now then from we do this for the memories to it just being for entertainment? Well it’s not very entertaining from what I read on here! Most days seem to be the same boring shit. Even when you go on holiday it’s the same boring shit over and over and over. You have run out of steam you greasy scumbag. You have nothing interesting or entertaining to film. The only reason people watch you is either they are little kids who get bored, young adults with special needs, or other (most likely rubbish parents at this point) that don’t know any better! You got where you are through pure luck. Not because you are special or have done anything special. You mainly got where you are by showing the pure greed at Christmas time! You don’t work hard. You are a pair of lazy gits that it! You film yourself then spend far to long editing it even though they are total rubbish! That isn’t working mate. You are having a laugh. But carry on in your sad little bubble. Cause it’s going to pop. One day you will have nothing again. Nothing but a bad reputation and new papers talking about you being a creepy man that messages young girls and leave your baby on the beach alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Abi 1712

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYZZZZZZ
just had a thought.
Sarah said not so long ago “you’ve got more chance of winning the lottery, than catching COVID-19.”
YET - the professionals and the scientific experts claim 80% of the population WILL get COVID-19. That means we are all at an 80% chance of winning the lottery!!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑 get yourselves a lottery ticket when you next go out for your essential shopping guys!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I thought considering the girls will be having breakfast, lunch and dinner that those snacks were a bit excessive!!!
chris - your rant just made you sound like more of a dick! The footage in the airport over there, all the people in the background we’re not wearing masks, Izzy took her mask off to talk 🤦🏻‍♀️ The footage on the plane girls & Sarah were not wearing masks and then on the train the girls had their masks on the table an unhygienic surface 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chris - He said they had no one bring food over yet he said earlier in the week his mummy filled his cupboards before the chaos therefore he did have someone stock up for them.
THE INGHAMS ARE LYING, SELF CENTRED, ATTENTION SEEKING MORONS!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Police have started doing roadside checks on the main roads into and out of our city. They are telling people only one trip a day to your local shop and one local walk. Hubby was coming back from his radiotherapy appointment and said they may have also taken his registration but he couldn't be sure.
My father in law has just been told they are no longer doing chemotherapy 😭 he was diagnosed 4 weeks ago with lung cancer he’s had one treatment and now there stopping it. We were told today he has 6 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 64

Nicnac

Just had a post on my FB page about a consultant anaesthetist working with CV patients and the fact that he has to move out of his home and away from his family - his 3 year old son is six weeks into a three year chemotherapy program for lymphoma. It will be 6 months before this guy will be able to be with his son again. He has chosen to work at this time and leave the care of his son in the hands of his wife and family. 😢
Now to me this guy is a real hero. 🥰 And the sort of person that the 'Ifam' should be worshipping not those 2 twats! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63