The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re allowed to leave the house for:

Essential work -They don’t do that.
Daily exercise - They certainly don’t do that.
Essential food and medicine, with it being specified to shop for food as infrequently as possible.

They were direct instructions, given by the Prime Minister (whether or not you think he’s a cretin or not.) This is pretty clear, so let’s see how they manage with this. 43 trips to Morrisons in 3 days is not essential. Given how intelligent and clued-up they are, they’ll follow this advice to the letter and show just how responsible they are and that they can actually plan a weekly shop for food. It can’t be as tricky as brain surgery.
They shouldn't be going out for food if they are in quarantine.

Reactions: 12
OH MY GOSH YOU GUYZZZZZZ
just had a thought.
Sarah said not so long ago “you’ve got more chance of winning the lottery, than catching COVID-19.”
YET - the professionals and the scientific experts claim 80% of the population WILL get COVID-19. That means we are all at an 80% chance of winning the lottery!!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑 get yourselves a lottery ticket when you next go out for your essential shopping guys!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I can see this killing off their channel. I hope it does.
There’s only so many vlogs of them sitting around in their house that people will watch

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYZZZZZZ
just had a thought.
Sarah said not so long ago “you’ve got more chance of winning the lottery, than catching COVID-19.”
YET - the professionals and the scientific experts claim 80% of the population WILL get COVID-19. That means we are all at an 80% chance of winning the lottery!!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑 get yourselves a lottery ticket when you next go out for your essential shopping guys!!
That was such an ignorant comment 🤦🏼‍♀️
Better go get some lottery tickets!

Reactions: 28
A lot of these YouTubers rely on hauls, days out, pranks etc to get views in, could in all seriousness be the death of vloggers, be interesting to see where they are in 3 months time, no house move either, will be tense in the Ingham house this evening.
I don’t adore fizz fam, but even as they are grounded and unable to return to Dubai they have relocated to a house with a garden it would seem. They appeared relaxed and positive about this. It may not have been their ideal choice but they acknowledged they could enjoy the garden, investigate the changing seasons/nature and extend their ‘baby moon’. Almost trite at times but a realistic and healthy way to approach the god only knows what will unfold over the coming weeks. Lazy and Creeps will winge and catastrophize every minute problem. Big one where’s the cash dog Prinny? Their on lock down and the grotesque grandparents are vulnerable’

Back again, sorry folks but just noticed Isabelle is wearing that Ariana Grande pair of primark pyjamas yet again. They must have a pulse and a temperature which combined with Creepy’s beanie must pose a greater threat to life than any pandemic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe my eyes 👀 vlog was on 13000 views, checked again 5 minutes later it was on 18000,just checked now 23000,definitely buying them, last time I said this they were going up in 5000 as well, f**kin scumbags!edited to add-just looked again 28000 unbelievable!!! 🤦

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
There was a clip on BBC news of a guy filming in the streets of London. The reporter asked what he was doing and he said it was for his YouTube channel. The reporter asked if he thought he should be inside and the guy said “no, I need to update!”
Can totally see Chris doing something like that if the content gets even more boring. Which it totally will.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
M
You’re allowed to leave the house for:

Essential work -They don’t do that.
Daily exercise - They certainly don’t do that.
Essential food and medicine, with it being specified to shop for food as infrequently as possible.

They were direct instructions, given by the Prime Minister (whether or not you think he’s a cretin or not.) This is pretty clear, so let’s see how they manage with this. 43 trips to Morrisons in 3 days is not essential. Given how intelligent and clued-up they are, they’ll follow this advice to the letter and show just how responsible they are and that they can actually plan a weekly shop for food. It can’t be as tricky as brain surgery.
They need vlog content so they’re bound to take up the daily exercise. Sarah will waffle on (in between panting) about how they always enjoy walks together as a family and all that fresh air! Then they’ll divert to the supermarket for some ‘essential food’
Orange twirls & Easter eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry folks, because of Sarah I've been stock piling lottery tickets. Our master spoke and I believed her. Are you now saying it 'media hype'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
M

They need vlog content so they’re bound to take up the daily exercise. Sarah will waffle on (in between panting) about how they always enjoy walks together as a family and all that fresh air! Then they’ll divert to the supermarket for some ‘essential food’
Orange twirls & Easter eggs
A soooooper dooooooper long walk *pants* it’s so great to breathe in the fresh air! *steps in dog tit and uses it as clickbait*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All going joking aside fellow tattlers, Our Government has spoken yet again to us,PLEASE do the what they ask, its not that hard!! I personally have been doing it for about month.
STAY AT HOME!!
We all ONLY need go out for what we need. BASIC needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Family fizz but even as they are grounded and unable to return to Dubai
The only reason they didn’t go back to Dubai was UAE stopped all tourist visas! If it wasn’t for that they would have been away back. They are just as much lying twats as the minghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.