The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her insta stories and I'm furious! We now know the reason why there was so much bloody milk in her fridge! We have our wonderful, selfless NHS staff in tears because they couldn't find milk in any shops after working for 48 hours, then you get these selfish fuckers wasting all that milk in a stupid milk and fruit bath. Sarah Ingham you are the lowest of the low, you take, take, take and give absolutely nothing back! You are evil inside and out and take advantage of everyone, including your own Nana, for your financial gain! You and your skanky family disgust me!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Hi Tattlers! I've missed you all! Hi Steve! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I'm not sure as dont watch the vlogs I have 2 x fruit a packet of crisps or choc bar a yoghurt and raisins x
Sounds like a sensible amount and sensible choices to me!

Unlike the massive amount of junk on the vlogs!

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys if this has been said or spoke about I can’t keep up with this thread!! I know people were asking what was happening with them moving, Iv just seen their house has gone up for sale, says added today so it looks like it’s all fallen through and back up for sale again!

edit- just had a quick look through and everyone seems to already know 😂 wow I thought I was quick lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?
Congratulations 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Congratulation on the new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Notice how when she was unwrapping Jason’s presents from the ifam she was saying to Chris ‘we got this, and we got this and we’ve got one of these...’ erm do you mean your baby got gifted it? We? Where’s the ‘we’? Oh yeah forgot it’s like supermarket sweep for these people, how much free tit can they get from adoring fans

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm sure the Ravenscunt woman was supposed to be doing a photoshoot for them. bet this was what it was supposed to be. Presumably she didn't break quarantine to do it so the Inghams did the photos instead.

EDIT: Oh sweet baby Jesus, Sarah's got one of the puppies out on her Insta post.
She probably did not have it all milk but some water and and then milk added

Reactions: 3
Notice how when she was unwrapping Jason’s presents from the ifam she was saying to Chris ‘we got this, and we got this and we’ve got one of these...’ erm do you mean your baby got gifted it? We? Where’s the ‘we’? Oh yeah forgot it’s like supermarket sweep for these people, how much free tit can they get from adoring fans
Why were they opening them a day early? Was it explained?

She probably did not have it all milk but some water and and then milk added
So she turned her semi Skimmed into Skimmed milk basically 🤮

Reactions: 4
No don’t be sorry. We can’t all know the ins and outs. That poster could’ve given some info at least 🙄

The rumour is that Chris has another son with another woman. I think(?) in between Esme and Isla. I’m not all caught up on that rumour to be honest.

Reactions: 11
Why were they opening them a day early? Was it explained?

So she turned her semi Skimmed into Skimmed milk basically 🤮
They thought it would be to overwhelming for him with everything on one day. and he would loose interest.
If you listen really closely you can even hear they mention the card they got from Thomas.

Reactions: 3
Funny that Chris and Isabelle want to try it, whys that Chris hey can't be without your favourite girl now can we. Disgusting.

Congrats and welcome to the world baby tattler. Wishing you all the best

Reactions: 12

Congratulations ChrissyPoo, hope you and the baby are well and you are staying safe x

Reactions: 10
Just watched her insta stories and I'm furious! We now know the reason why there was so much bloody milk in her fridge! We have our wonderful, selfless NHS staff in tears because they couldn't find milk in any shops after working for 48 hours, then you get these selfish fuckers wasting all that milk in a stupid milk and fruit bath. Sarah Ingham you are the lowest of the low, you take, take, take and give absolutely nothing back! You are evil inside and out and take advantage of everyone, including your own Nana, for your financial gain! You and your skanky family disgust me!!!
Where does it say about milk sorry I can't see on Insta stories

Reactions: 6
Congratulations on your new arrival @ChrissyPoo hope you're all doing well 🎉😊🥰
(and thank you for giving us some much needed info regarding the wheelchair of dreams 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.