The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the house was being part-ex'd then I wouldn't think they'd need to sell it via an estate agent. That's how my aunt's house was part-ex'd with a developer anyway ... they just bought it, she didn't need to market it.

Wondered how long it would be before it was back on the market :D I mean they 'sold' at least three months ago and didn't look like they were in least bit ready to move!

Reactions: 12
Knew that gross stupidity wouldn’t last too much like hard work for Lazy by name Lazy by nature.
No surprise there is no mention of Nanaaaar who despite being quids in has nobody to help her. She needs a mobility scooter but doesn’t have one and is in the age group that shouldn’t go out. I would bet all the Chinese tat in West Yorkshire Seacroft Scrooge hasn’t done an online food shop for the old dear. Nowt in it for the Ingham’s so why bother? Disgraceful greedy woman

At risk of upsetting people god forbid if the worst happened to one of you could the other fund the mortgage alone? I’m uncertain if life insurance would be paid out in the event of a pandemic. I hope this happens to no one but it’s a serious consideration. These are unprecedented times and nothing is certain
Yes, we could.

Reactions: 5
i’m 18 years old. i’ve been housebound, bed bound and in technical quarantine for 105 days now due to excruciating chronic pain and crippling anxiety. he has no clue, absolutely no clue.
I am so sorry xx sending hugs x

Reactions: 7
Knew that gross stupidity wouldn’t last too much like hard work for Lazy by name Lazy by nature.
No surprise there is no mention of Nanaaaar who despite being quids in has nobody to help her. She needs a mobility scooter but doesn’t have one and is in the age group that shouldn’t go out. I would bet all the Chinese tat in West Yorkshire Seacroft Scrooge hasn’t done an online food shop for the old dear. Nowt in it for the Ingham’s so why bother? Disgraceful greedy woman

At risk of upsetting people god forbid if the worst happened to one of you could the other fund the mortgage alone? I’m uncertain if life insurance would be paid out in the event of a pandemic. I hope this happens to no one but it’s a serious consideration. These are unprecedented times and nothing is certain
Doesn't life insurance pay out any way you die? Except maybe suicide.

Just seen on Sarah's insta someone edit a video of her giving birth. It's a throwback to skinny Sarah when she was full term 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m in this process just now, and as an NHS employee and the wife of an FCCA, our incomes aren’t anticipated to be impacted (as they weren’t during the last recession), so have to disagree that all mortgage offers should be withdrawn.
I’m so sorry if I’ve offended you - it was not my intention. This is my professional opinion as a mortgage valuer and others in the purchasing chain may not be fortunate to have job security.
It is anticipated the housing market will go into free fall and a major world wide recession is likely to follow. Even the safest of jobs will not protect home owners from falling property prices and negative equity.

"It was reduced from £70 originally"

Pretty sure that sticker says £34.99. The RRP is a fake figure to make idiots like you think it's a bargain, Sarah. It was never being sold at that price you mug. You spend enough time in shops, surprised you haven't noticed how things work.

She'd buy a pile of dogshit if it had a reduced sticker on it.

1585332067556.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That amount of gifts for a one year old is ridiculous.
My son had four and he was buzzing. One year olds don’t give a tit, they just want attention. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why didn’t Jace get given a pram from crappy Shortle instead of the wooden one considering he is her Ingham money maker 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
woow she actually recognised that some of the presents was from grandparents and her nanna.
Wonder who have teached you that Sarah.
Funny how they did not put any of her strugles on the pram in the vlog.

Why do they have so much stuff on the floor by the bin ? So lazy !! One of the items looks like a tin of SMA baby milk ? But you self congratulate yourself Sarah for breastfeeding for a year 🙄🙄View attachment 100450
She probably only breastfed for the first week and then went onto bottle. She always seemed so keen to show Jace on her boob, but he was obviously just plonked there to keep up appearances

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why did Isabelle have to take her trousers off to be filmed in that ugly oversized jumper?

Bet Chris loved filming that.

1585333754931.png
1585333826523.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.