The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Scary Shortle has uploaded

16"]
Oh no Scary Shortle has uploaded

[/QUOTE]
exploitation at its finest!!She gives me th e creeps almost as much as those weird dolls! I'm sure she held it in her shop ,good free advertising,shame Boris had to go and close all unnecessary shops.Poor Mary!!😂 Least she can't frighten any small children ! What's with the adults ( parents?) taking them I do not know!!They've more money than sense .Oh wait ,they've none of that either!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone who knows more than me know what the Music.Ly thingChris used to be on (and had the girls on) is and is it related to Tik Tok? Also what is their Tik Tok app name and do the girls have one each? Technically the younger girls are two young for it.

Boris Johnson (full name Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson) is our current PM. He is quite a character and has been since he was in politics from 2002 onwards. He was born in NYC (Upper East Side) because his father Stanley had gone from the UK to Columbia University to study for a degree. Boris does hold two passports but there has been talk of him wanted to renounce his US citizenship because of the US tax thing; although back in 2016 he was on the list as a filed candidate for the US Presidency while he was either the Mayor of London or newly elected Foreign Secretary. He is of British, Russian and Turkish heritage. As a politician, he certainly divides opinion and he is such a womaniser that the Wikipedia has a chart timeline of all his relationships and his 6, soon to be 7 children!

Hope this wasn't too long and off-topic people!

He's just one. The party is more for the parents and older siblings rather than the baby. I think my memories of my first birthday are there but I wonder if I'm just imagining them because Mum told me about my Micky Mouse cake and showed me photos of the cake and pictures of me at the birthday when we still lived in the US so I think I recall memories when they're really just based on photos I've seen later.
Musical.ly was merged with TikTok so they’re the same thing now. The account Esme uses is “technically” Sarah’s (or, she said it’s the “family” account but Esme is the only who posts on it primarily) but it’s called @sarahsaysofficial I think

Reactions: 8
Lazy wants to teach the girls life skills 😂. She was on Emily Norris' live on Sunday and she mentioned she was teaching her kids life skills. Lazy is unable to come up with her own ideas:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy wants to teach the girls life skills 😂. She was on Emily Norris' live on Sunday and she mentioned she was teaching her kids life skills. Lazy is unable to come up with her own ideas:rolleyes:
Lazy’s life skills include shopping lifting without being caught

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How on earth is sarah going to teach the girls lifeskills!? She doesn't have any. She can't cook, doesn't clean. So that will be a very short lesson.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stupid Half wit does she not know
That Life Skills are taught in Schools from Primary age right through to senior
What you gonna teach them Lazy how to boil a damn kettle for the pot noodles.
How to throw clothes in the bin rather than wash them Or how about you teach them how to build a landfill
in just one week, duck off Those Girls have missed so much School
And its to late to educate pork. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Police have started doing roadside checks on the main roads into and out of our city. They are telling people only one trip a day to your local shop and one local walk. Hubby was coming back from his radiotherapy appointment and said they may have also taken his registration but he couldn't be sure.
My father in law has just been told they are no longer doing chemotherapy 😭 he was diagnosed 4 weeks ago with lung cancer he’s had one treatment and now there stopping it. We were told today he has 6 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 64
That thumbnail omg what is wrong with them 😡😡 They are the worst parents I have ever come across 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Omg why are the girls plastered in make up? Are they purposely trying to attract paedos. Unbelievably bad parenting. Their screenshots will be shared amongst paedos. She's exploiting her children and she needs to stop it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sarah homeschools for one day and she’s acting like she is the spokesperson for it 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Sarah homeschools for one day and she’s acting like she is the spokesperson for it 🙄
Like when she didn’t properly breastfeed but was the expert?
Like when Chris put some bags on a plane and was a pilot

watched a movie about hurricanes and was a storm chaser??
No, that doesn’t sound like the Inghams

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Haha very highly educated 🤣🤣they are as thick as tit all of them
As my previous post a ‘writ’ is a legal directive. They should have had several from the solicitors of the young girls he gtt try groomed / was inappropriate with. The dirty creep

Reactions: 7
Omg why are the girls plastered in make up? Are they purposely trying to attract paedos. Unbelievably bad parenting. Their screenshots will be shared amongst paedos. She's exploiting her children and she needs to stop it.
Lazy will get her money whatever way she has to do it and the girls will think it is great being allowed to put that amount of make-up on they wont think they are being exploited but they are poor girls but they need to stand up to Creepy and Lazy

Sorry but Esme looks like a hooker in the thumbnail
She really does it is such a shame that they are allowed to be exploited in this way but she must get her ££££££ and no matter what she has to do she will get them

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My father in law has just been told they are no longer doing chemotherapy 😭 he was diagnosed 4 weeks ago with lung cancer he’s had one treatment and now there stopping it. We were told today he has 6 months.
[/Q
Unbelievable I am so very Sorry to read this
So heartbreaking :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.