The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can work from home yes, but not from the office.
Yes they can work from home but what about the poor receptionist in the office building having to be there to sign for all their Chinese blankets that she is getting shipped in!! No thought about that from the minghams.

What about the postal workers having to sort and deliver all this unnecessary crap at a time like this putting themselves at risk for pens and key rings, while 100’s of people have died and many more going to die!! Is it REALLY necessary to be posting at this time!!! Just because the post offices are open no reason to abuse it sending non-essential crap!!

Their main line of business is vlogging not selling Chinese knockoffs there is no reason for them to still be posting all this tit at this time!!!

You are not a small business trying to make ends meet Lazy!! You are just greedy cunts and will lie/misrepresent yourselves to anyone to make money or get free holidays.

How many free/promotional blankets and products have you sent out to businesses - very little. Couldn’t even gift your own nephews a blanket!!

Wonder if poor old nanna got a blanket. Highly doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This will give Sarah the perfect excuse why the girls are behind in school in a few months time- it won't be anything to do with them always being on holidays.

Of course the whole house was up and dressed except Sarah, and sorry but feeding your children crisps and a bleeping mousse for breakfast is unacceptable, you don't live on the breadline, feed them properly

As for the bullshit of having no structure because you have a baby - YOU look after your baby, and get rocket scientist Chris to school the children? Homeschooling, doesn't mean Isabelle is doing daycare... The girls even had to make their own lunch - I'd love to see what Sarah ACTUALLY does on a day - guessing its VERY little
Did anyone else notice the chicken was out off date that Isabelle was using or have I read it wrong 🤦‍♀️🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So is every vlog for the next 12 weeks just going to be Isla doing her 8 times tables on the computer; followed by Esme and Isabelle doing a cringy play; followed by Jace carrying some shoes about; folowed by Chris being totally absent and ended by Sarah giving her highly patronising advice to other home schooling parents? This has to kill their channel (but it probably won't as the kids are off school and will be watching their much more watchable older videos). Why don't they have the brains to see that Dad V girls and Family Fizz are wildly popular because of all the prank and challenge videos that they put out? (actually, I'd better not write that as I don't want to give them advice about the only way of saving their channel during these times 😊).

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
My friend was posting on Facebook about his niece being an idiot as she was wanting to send toilet rolls and food to a YouTube channel family. I messaged to see if it was the Inghams. He said it was, so I told him to google Chris. He did then contacted his sister and told her. She was horrified, and said that she would be stopping her daughter watching them. The daughter was raging, but her dad said to her “if I came bursting into your room with or without a camera would you be happy? Or if i filmed close ups of down your top/in your bikini?” The girl said no and then came out with what turned to be the penny drop moment “it’s okay dad because Sarah says that they make the videos for entertainment so Isabelle knows when her dad is coming into her room and” - that’s when she realised what she had said and that it’s all fake. Her mum contacted her pals parents and put them in the picture. They have stopped their girls watching.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
If they had any compass for any of their ifam they would be shutting down their P/O box right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice the chicken was out off date that Isabelle was using or have I read it wrong 🤦‍♀️🤢
There is an incredible amount of food waste in the world partly due to people throwing food out just because it’s a day or 2 past the printed date when the food itself is still perfectly fine.

I personally go by how something looks and smells rather than the expiration date.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought so too! They must have gone through all their photos and printed loads off!
something they could be doing with their children.Now they've got to stay home from school ,they could sit and go through footage and talk about where they've been and what the saw/enjoyed most.REALLY making memories withthem as apposed to filming " entertainment " for brainwashed kids with nothing better to watch! Hey ,creepy ,!azy make a video montage with your children and ONLY for your eyes!!!

Reactions: 7
Apparently our local hospital is over run with corona patients but I’ve been there and it’s like a ghost town. So who know why they have cancelled it.
Sorry but behind the scenes we are fighting this relentlessly. For every potential covid patient we get, resources and equipment are used up. It may not seem like that to the outsiders, but trust me, we are really really busy trying to save lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t caught up properly. But I’m surprised, given that two of the children go to private school. That their school isn’t using virtual/video classes and teaching.

For us peasants the teachers are just doing what they can and setting up some work via google classroom. A lot of it is stuff my daughter already knows. She’s advanced for her age. I messaged her teacher on google hangouts yesterday and explained we’d be doing some cosmic kids, painting, reading and she’s doing some maths.
She’s also keeping a diary everyday.
The teacher is aware of my daughters academic ability (sorry I’m not being one of those mums, she’s just very clever, and definitely doesn’t get it from me 😂) and she’s happy with what we’re doing.Daughter is also doing work that’s been set for her on sumdog.
Oh and as much as I dislike joe wicks, we did do some of his PE thing on YouTube this morning.

The Inghams are both healthy, something I’m not. They could be doing plenty with their children. It doesn’t have to be set subjects. Maybe they could actually spend quality time with them for a start.
And I get it, most of us are used to our kids being at school, I’m not ashamed to say my daughter has had more screen time than she’s ever had. It’s hard on all of us.

anyway that’s just some of my thoughts.

Reactions: 15
I see Shortle shop still open this is today 😡
To be fair it says my place of work is still open when I google and it definitely isn’t. I think it goes off regular opening hours.

wouldn’t surprise me if it was open though

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.