The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m not down with calling a baby ugly. I don’t think Jace is ugly at all, I think he’s a cute baby. He’s just got no chance in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I bet they are going out. Why is Isla all dressed up? Why even get dressed at all? We are all living in our pajamas or just lounge wear. Really is Esme wearing the same clothes she traveled in? It's been said the virus lives on material for a long time. Those clothes should have been washed right away. The masks are basically useless. They are meant for people who have the virus. The germs linger on those masks and are absorbed right into your mouth and nose. It's the masks that have air filtration and a button to release whatever. If he's so highly informed he would know that. But I still bet they are going out they will never stay in for 2 weeks... They deserve everything they get and I hope this is the end of them. And no Lazy no one wants ur tit merch when they can't even find toilet paper to wipe our asses with
I laugh at Chris saying on a vlog around this time last year that he was going to train as a doctor after he took some sick leave cause of severe OCD. Those masks are at risk of getting infected themselves as you said.

This snack control box stuff is some idea a mother put on FB or something that went viral as advice for kids stuck at home that are snacking too much. My parents were a lot stricter and I didn't really have free reign to help myself to food as a child so the idea of the kids snacking at the time at home is novel for me.

Also what happened to the kids damn fruit snack idea from a few months back!?

Reactions: 26
I bet they are going out. Why is Isla all dressed up? Why even get dressed at all? We are all living in our pajamas or just lounge wear. Really is Esme wearing the same clothes she traveled in? It's been said the virus lives on material for a long time. Those clothes should have been washed right away. The masks are basically useless. They are meant for people who have the virus. The germs linger on those masks and are absorbed right into your mouth and nose. It's the masks that have air filtration and a button to release whatever. If he's so highly informed he would know that. But I still bet they are going out they will never stay in for 2 weeks... They deserve everything they get and I hope this is the end of them. And no Lazy no one wants ur tit merch when they can't even find toilet paper to wipe our asses with
Yes i got those ...they are going out .. vibes too !!!

Reactions: 3
A little harsh calling the kid an ugly baby, poor little thing didn't stand a chance with the genes he had to work with.
Agreed. Also I was thinking of you after your comment the other night. I’ve just tried to collect my repeat medication. I only ordered 3 days in advance, unfortunately people are panic ordering so we were told that repeats are taking up to 7 days 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m on morphine and another medication so didn’t want to order early. Just a heads up. 😘😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I laugh at Chris saying on a vlog around this time last year that he was going to train as a doctor after he took some sick leave cause of severe OCD. Those masks are at risk of getting infected themselves as you said.

This snack control box stuff is some idea a mother put on FB or something that went viral as advice for kids stuck at home that are snacking too much. My parents were a lot stricter and I didn't really have free reign to help myself to food as a child so the idea of the kids snacking at the time at home is novel for me.

Same here my daughter isn't allowed to continuously graze in between meals and neither was I. 3 meals a day with a piece of toast or fruit at supper time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi Sarah

Just been pondering what's my favourite scene from your vlogs. Now there's a very lot to choose from, the red-faced burger rant from the Chavavan tour was certainly a highlight.

Having thought long and hard I've decided it was when you broke your arm and, instead of taking you to A&E, Chris was running around screaming like an over-excited fanny trying to get hugs from underage fans. That was an absolute doozy and showed just how little you actually mean to him.

Such a prince 👑 no wonder you couldn't bear to let him go even after he groomed teenagers and slept with Ifam. duck your life, eh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wonder how much Greta Ingham ranted at Sarah for buying so much food in single use plastic, along with the plastic basket and new plastic bottle. Bamboo would have been the way to go!! P.s. not a dig at Greta Thunberg who I think is fab!!

Reactions: 21
At least when youtube is down the pan Sarah has a glistening career in customer service ahead of her

what happened to the customer is always right
This might have been gossip but at one point someone was stating (it's on one of the small channels so I don't know if I should mention it here) they know Sarah and she is kind of borderline abusive to shop staff asking for discounts etc. or arguing about sales for items. I've been on the receiving end of people like that and I'd love to see how Sarah would cope being the staff receiving this kind of treatment.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Agreed. Also I was thinking of you after your comment the other night. I’ve just tried to collect my repeat medication. I only ordered 3 days in advance, unfortunately people are panic ordering so we were told that repeats are taking up to 7 days 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m on morphine and another medication so didn’t want to order early. Just a heads up. 😘😘
Thanks x I did think it might happen

Reactions: 3
okay, legitimate question here Tattlers... where can i get myself my very own Chris Ingham? 😍😂
i know no one will ever match Chris Delonge, the professional videographer and wannabe pro rollerblader with his 1.3 million youtube strong brainwashed iFammmmmm (OMGEEEEE, don’t forget the copyright - @chrisdelonge instagram and The Ingham Family Ltd.)
i ideally want someone exactly like Chris with barcode-like ginger (it’s bLaCk) hair with a beanie permanently sown on top of their head who is sweaty 24/7, 365 days a year. He should have sciatica, tonsillitis, toothache and god knows what else. Ideally, he also should be a secret painkiller addict with impeccable hygiene; possessing all of the qualities of a clean eating, hEaLtH gUrU.
i know it’ll be tough to find someone who has ALL of these stunning, godly and iNfLuEnTiAl qualities but i believe in you Tattlers!! View attachment 98947
I honestly dont think you will get anything Near this exquisite specimen
Surely they smashed the mold after this Fucker was bred :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Chris, I really hope you’re reading this.
First- why is your finger and hair always sweaty even in winter?
Second- We’re all adults who know who’s intelligent or not. Your wife is clearly not who can’t even pronounce words properly and using words without knowing the definition of it “literally”.
Third- you are a couple who can’t be bothered looking for a normal job and scam vulnerable people by making tit videos who are only supported by people who I think have lower IQ than 80.
Fourth- you can call your job whatever you want, it’s not a decent job as you’re taking advantage of people and kids. You exploit your kids in very young age to earn money for you so Sarah can just sit in her arse and eat twirl.
Sarah, you’re very dumb. It’s so obvious that you don’t even have a good educational background. You’re just really a not nice person. It’s very embarrassing that you’re carrying being a british travelling around the world and showing them how idiot your family is.

And PLEASE stop wasting atleast 2 mins of your clip showing Jace with anything that he does. Your baby is not cute. Jace is an ugly baby boy. No one finds it amusing.
Love this post, wouldn't call Jace ugly but I get what your saying, he's er how shall we put it very much like isla and because she's a brat all you can see in Jace is future brat but that's not fair for me to say because he may just turn out being a boy to run for hills when he's a bit older. Let's hope so. I definatly get the vibes the Inghams think that we should think the ingham kids are amazing unique, perfect and adorable but sadly it's each to an opinion and I for one don't think that.

Reactions: 22
Love this post, wouldn't call Jace ugly but I get what your saying, he's er how shall we put it very much like isla and because she's a brat all you can see in Jace is future brat but that's not fair for me to say because he may just turn out being a boy to run for hills when he's a bit older. Let's hope so. I definatly get the vibes the Inghams think that we should think the ingham kids are amazing unique, perfect and adorable but sadly it's each to an opinion and I for one don't think that.
Jace unfortunately is the spitting image of Isla and she is...well let’s just say nothing I can say on here without offending anyone.
I don’t think there is anything special about any of the girls in looks, personality or intelligence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a post on my FB page about a consultant anaesthetist working with CV patients and the fact that he has to move out of his home and away from his family - his 3 year old son is six weeks into a three year chemotherapy program for lymphoma. It will be 6 months before this guy will be able to be with his son again. He has chosen to work at this time and leave the care of his son in the hands of his wife and family. 😢
Now to me this guy is a real hero. 🥰 And the sort of person that the 'Ifam' should be worshipping not those 2 twats! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

What I don’t understand is why their drink needs to be in the box?
Why is she rationing drinks?

I would get it if it was a can of fizzy drink.

Reactions: 17
OMGGGG!
with all these food takeaways shutting for a while it’ll mean that they will have to cook 😲
I hope they have a tin opener and toaster ready and that there freezer if full of Pizza 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do they know how to use a tin opener? 🤷‍♀️ Better hope those tins have ring pulls! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched his rant, but I am in stitches that he thought he could berate his way out of his catalogue of stupid decisions. Take some bleeping ownership of your mistakes, for duck's sake, Chris Ingham. You're a joke.
Who saw Ant Middleton give absolutely HOWLINGLY STUPID advice online the other day, get roasted for it, and promptly took down the clip and issued a wholly sincere apology, acknowledging that he was completely at fault? Job done.
And as for Sarah continuing to encourage people to order TOYS in a pandemic. You're skating on thin ice there, lady. Even Amazon have ceased to send out non-essential orders. Radio stations have reduced advertising slots to help people adjust to the new way of life that we are all REQUIRED to adhere to. Reel your bleeping greedy neck in, Sarah, and leave logistics companies, couriers and the Royal Mail to focus their resources on ESSENTIAL supplies, not bleeping dinky dot bunnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Being a medic i cant even begin to imagine him as a doctor whats he gunna do wahooo into surgery 😂 he would have lost his fitness to practise years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.