Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Generally speaking (although there are always exceptions) people who are educated or intelligent, not just in terms of academic qualifications, but possess different types of intelligence, don’t feel the need to keep reiterating how intelligent or educated they are. Thou doth protest too much Chris. I bet all that boasting doesn’t go down too well with your fellow pilots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If you give idiots enough rope, they hang themselves. #Covidiots.
Wishing all my fellow Tattlers the best during these difficult times Xx
View attachment 98814
She blogged showing there was no fruit. Yet the girls have fruit in their snack plastictat today? Did someone bring you food?
also said she’d only managed to get one pie for a family of six and some bacon... but Chris says they are now isolating? That’s not 14 days worth of food?

they will go out and not film it

• Heart
Reactions: 60

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Wtf??? I didn't realise they actualy did the fruit and milk bath. Only just seen the insta. That's disgusting on so many levels right now. Can hear Sarah whining "if my son wants a milk bath on his birthday he will have a milk bath on his birthday" Sarah and Chris you need to give your heads a bobble because there's a worldwide crisis happening right now, some people are struggling to get hold of milk and fruit. You absolute troll!

• Angry
  • Sick

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 17.11.55.png

#nofilter #hotmommasofinstagram #milf #brunette #bestmumeva

Suggestion for Chris so his kids can get a break from being pimped out to paedos on insta

• Haha
  • Sick

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris's rant should come with a health warning, so many jump cuts, him spinning around, standing up and sitting down. It was a very lot distracting.
Says a lot when a 30 something family have "no one" to assist them yet supposedly have lots of family and friends nearby. Where is Dave? Katrina? Damo? James? Lauren? All your brothers and sisters? What about the employee in you claim to have working for you in the Chinese tat crap office?
Also apparently we don't know the real Chris and Sarah. So for 3 years they've been lying to everyone and not showing their real life, real memories, real them "for memories" like they've previously claimed 🤔
Mary shortle could have helped them even. They are bare faced liars

I thought the whole street was out congratulating her driving test? But they couldn’t bring her a bag of food?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

thegreencow

VIP Member
Happy 1st Birthday Jace! I just wanted to give you a few photos for the album when you read this as a teenager.

Daddy when he realised what he had done
dfcgvb.PNG
ygfdhj.PNG

Mummy high as a kite
2DBF3959-1C05-47F0-A275-A54BA7012A8E.jpeg.jpg

Daddy more excited about a chai latte than your birth
tefygeduhjs.PNG

Mummy wondering if you will be ginger
dfggdhs.PNG

Oh and the best one, Granny denies you're her grandchild 🤦‍♀️
tfedyh.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pastel

VIP Member
So this is what I took away from Chris's little strop...

- ifam need to listen very carefully because Chris is telling them loud and clear... "you do not know me, and you do not know Sarah, ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!! So all the b/s from the ifam about how "kind, considerate, loving, best parents ever in the entire universe" are all assumptions that can't be made from 20min vlogs and you actually don't know them AT ALL!!!! In fact, he pretty much called everyone that assumes they know them "ignorant" - ifam, FFS, get a grip already and wake the hell up!!!!!

- The non-ifam aren't judging on 20min daily vlogs... we are judging, largely, on what happens when the camera isn't rolling (how the hell do you think all this started in the first place!?)

- They are very well informed and are fully aware of what's happening out there therefore, assuming this is true, you've simply decided that your own needs are far more important than the well being of anyone else - You chose to go out of the country knowing full well the gravity of the pandemic; you chose to berate those who called you out on your decision and tell them it was all "hype" (when your educated self obviously knew this was a lie); you chose not to book a slot for on-line food delivery whilst you were away so that you could self isolate as soon as you arrived home knowing full well that your cupboards were bare and your children would risk "starvation"; you chose to turn down the offer of two neighbours who could have done a shop for you which would have allowed you to self isolate, knowing fully well that doing otherwise would be potentially be putting many people at risk; you chose to allow Sarah to amble around 4 bloody shops, vlogging as she went (and might I add the speed at which she was going in the first store didn't appear to be conducive to "nipping in and out"), and then an all important visit to Poundland, for the love of God 🤯🤦‍♀️:rolleyes:

And lastly, what I've realised, is that they are so up themselves and so glaringly unaware of their shortcomings, that they will never ever admit to being wrong because it's waaaaaay more important to them to be "right". It's unbelievably shallow and immature. It takes a really strong character to admit being wrong, apologise for it, roll with the punches and then dust themselves off and commit to trying to do better.

They just don't have it in them.

PS Anyone else notice that in every single rant video Bob-the-Beanie has the night off!??!!! When that hat comes off you know it's go time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

KateESJ

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not down with calling a baby ugly. I don’t think Jace is ugly at all, I think he’s a cute baby. He’s just got no chance in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

KarmaKlub

I'm gonna call it right now, creepy is definitely gonna at some point claim he thinks he has caught this virus. What else is gonna bring in the views. I personally cant wait to watch this unfold, two people who cannot stand each other stuck in the same house 24/7. Lazy is gonna be shaking like a shitting dog from shopping withdrawal😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Hi Chris & Sarah,
So glad you arrived back to the UK and I'm so glad you listened to the advice given on your island to wear the masks. But WHY did you chose to wear said unless masks when the camera was on. Sarah appeared to NEVER wear said useless mask. You & Izzie appeared to wear them as chin straps!!. Chris you said 90% of the population you came across was wearing them, but your super dooper vlogs TOTALLY contradicts this. It would appear you decided to wear them as and when you felt!!!! I.E looks good for the vlog.
Sarah - why did you feel the need to go out unnecessarily to buy 'snack baskets' Have you forgotten how many weeks in the summer kids are of school? Oh and please tell me you actually washed the water bottles before you used them, didn't look like it. The amount of CRAP you put in those baskets, do your children have WORMS, they need to eat so much.
Also Sarah, don't be worrying about poor nana, think how much her pension is accumulating!! Big spends ahead
Totally blown away by the thought you're now thinking of buying stairgate(s) for super Jason, he's been crawling for MONTHS. And Sarah you're SHOCKED that he's walking into things. WOW totally strange a toddler would do that.
Looking forward to Izzie getting a GSCE in "words to inspire you", keep the poor girl away from the camera, she makes no sense. And don't even start me on your 3 year old that can't speak.
Also Sarah why rotate toys, the childs never there long enough to play with them?? They're new toys to him every feckin day.
I don't like to comment on personal appearance but Chris I hope you've a lot of back hair, cause the rate you're doing comb overs its gotta start coming from your back.
And finally I was so delighted DR CHRIS that you spoke, folks we've heard it from the top. Well actually, all I heard was IGNORANT.
PS You do not self isolate for 2 weeks, means no going into office and pack your merchandise and no going into the post office.

• Heart
  • Haha

vhopper2000

My best friends mam died suddenly Sunday night (Mother’s Day) it has been confirmed yesterday that it was Coronavirus, she lived in my street, it’s here it’s real it’s horrendous, and no She didn’t win the lottery Inghams!!!! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry