The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not said it because she gives a tit, she’s said it to attempt to look good.
She failed though. I didn’t realise it was her who posted it at first (I follow her only to keep up with the fuckery and amuse myself lol) and it felt like a bit of a slap in the face but then I saw who posted it and it made complete sense.
As a bereaved mother I would have been really dismayed if anyone else posted something like this. It shows a total lack of awareness of what a bereaved parent would or could feel. As it is from the mouth of Sarah Ingham, I'm not a bit surprised.
I have other beautiful children at home who showered me with love and affection on mothers day, but it didn't stop my heart aching for my son and memories of all the mothers days with him make the ones without him very painful.
If Sarah doesn't know what she's talking about, which is most of the time, she should just keep her trap shut

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
ooooommmmgggggeeee you just know that we are going to be subjected to creepy putting up his dinky dot skating rail in the street and showing everyone his pro bladder boi one trick wonder to get some content for the vlog 🤦‍♀️😷🤪.

wonder what they are eating for dinner, considering lazy couldn’t get any food apart from snacks, and they aren’t filming meals only snacks 🤡.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their home schooling will be very interesting .. on last nights vlog at around 11.47 Sarah says they "writ me this" A Level English right there !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
All going joking aside fellow tattlers, Our Government has spoken yet again to us,PLEASE do the what they ask, its not that hard!! I personally have been doing it for about month.
STAY AT HOME!!
We all ONLY need go out for what we need. BASIC needs.
Its not that hard really is it, ive been doing it for years 90% of the time. Netflix & chill and all that jazz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their home schooling will be very interesting .. on last nights vlog at around 11.47 Sarah says they "writ me this" A Level English right there !!
Haha very highly educated 🤣🤣they are as thick as tit all of them

Reactions: 15
Ooppss Hahaha. At this rate creepy will have to get a job at the airport again
While we are on the subject of them buying their views... have you noticed their is always more views then their is likes and comments? But always far less views then their subscribers 🤔

Reactions: 14
While we are on the subject of them buying their views... have you noticed their is always more views then their is likes and comments? But always far less views then their subscribers 🤔
Yes, it really highlights how they've been buying subs in order to get over the magic million mark.

1,300,000 subs
2,432 likes

The figures just don't add up. If there are so many rabid Ifam out there then why is their views and likes ratio so low? Even the comments are 50% Chantella and Tabitha repeatedly posting ILYSM and other inane bollocks. WAKE UP YOUTUBE, this channel is fake as duck.

Oooh, busted over the Mother's Day bullshit.

1585038931605.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I bet Chris and Sarah are brain storming for vlog ideas whilst on lockdown ( we know how well that’s going to go as they are completely brainless)

Top 10 vlog ideas 💡

1) Thief caught stealing from the snack baskets

2) Burglar caught climbing through the letter box

3)1st Birthday Party disaster ( they had to cancel the huge party with all their family and friends that was never going to happen)

4) Mums Surprise Easter bedroom Make over

5) Teens surprise Easter bedroom Make over

6) Esme and Islas surprise Easter bedroom
Make over

7) Cinema room ( really creepys bedroom ) surprise Easter makeover

8) Spying on my teen

9) Mum makes a homemade meal

10) 24 hours in A&E ( Chris split one of his dirty long finger nails )

Your welcome 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I bet Chris and Sarah are brain storming for vlog ideas whilst on lockdown ( we know how well that’s going to go as they are completely brainless)

Top 10 vlog ideas 💡

3)1st Birthday Party disaster ( they had to cancel the huge party with all their family and friends that was never going to happen)

Make over

8) Spying on my teen

Your welcome 😌
best thing I’ve seen on here in a million years, I’m dead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh yes definitely! Even with their 1.3m subscribers they should be getting more views.
But we all know they bought most of their subscribers too.
As a matter of fact they bought their entire popularity

Reactions: 22
My question is do they get paid for these fake views?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
ooooommmmgggggeeee you just know that we are going to be subjected to creepy putting up his dinky dot skating rail in the street and showing everyone his pro bladder boi one trick wonder to get some content for the vlog 🤦‍♀️😷🤪.

wonder what they are eating for dinner, considering lazy couldn’t get any food apart from snacks, and they aren’t filming meals only snacks 🤡.
The Snacks probably are their dinners we know Lazy Cant cook Wont cook.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We are rationing our food right now to a point. There is no way one child in our home would be so selfish to eat 4 apples in one go! We are preserving food and other essentials. Incase we get sick and can’t get out and also incase people keep buying everything and we can’t get what we need. This family will still be living like it’s normal times. Still be greedy and selfish.
I dont understand the mentality of Creepy and Lazy allowing one of their kids to eat 4 apples one after the other that is so selfish towards everyone else in the family. Either she was starving for the lack of food in the house or she just wanted to be stupid as 1 apple at a time is sufficient for anyone

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Does anyone who knows more than me know what the Music.Ly thingChris used to be on (and had the girls on) is and is it related to Tik Tok? Also what is their Tik Tok app name and do the girls have one each? Technically the younger girls are two young for it.

I'm from America what's going on there Who is Boris?
Boris Johnson (full name Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson) is our current PM. He is quite a character and has been since he was in politics from 2002 onwards. He was born in NYC (Upper East Side) because his father Stanley had gone from the UK to Columbia University to study for a degree. Boris does hold two passports but there has been talk of him wanted to renounce his US citizenship because of the US tax thing; although back in 2016 he was on the list as a filed candidate for the US Presidency while he was either the Mayor of London or newly elected Foreign Secretary. He is of British, Russian and Turkish heritage. As a politician, he certainly divides opinion and he is such a womaniser that the Wikipedia has a chart timeline of all his relationships and his 6, soon to be 7 children!

Hope this wasn't too long and off-topic people!

All she will be bothered about is Jace’s birthday. No extravagant party, no “friends” or family...no big mega birthday vlog
He's just one. The party is more for the parents and older siblings rather than the baby. I think my memories of my first birthday are there but I wonder if I'm just imagining them because Mum told me about my Micky Mouse cake and showed me photos of the cake and pictures of me at the birthday when we still lived in the US so I think I recall memories when they're really just based on photos I've seen later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There was a clip on BBC news of a guy filming in the streets of London. The reporter asked what he was doing and he said it was for his YouTube channel. The reporter asked if he thought he should be inside and the guy said “no, I need to update!”
Can totally see Chris doing something like that if the content gets even more boring. Which it totally will.
Their vlogs are always boring. I don’t think we will notice much difference in them. 😃

Its not that hard really is it, ive been doing it for years 90% of the time. Netflix & chill and all that jazz
I self isolate all the time, way before this pandemic. Actually I love my home unlike the minghams and I always have plenty to do.

What would be interesting content is if they filmed the other 23 hours and 40 minutes of their lives. Let us see the real Minghams. It might get them some real views instead of them buying them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Top 10 vlog ideas 💡

Make over

8) Spying on my teen

Your welcome 😌
what about
11. Couldn't get any birthdaypresents.
12. 8 year old devestated over no birthdayparty.

Reactions: 15
I made a tweet about the Minghams and this account replied to me over the cost of a Prinny doll teddy whatever the hell it is

A fan of Westlife and the Minghams? What a mixture
3C85CE3F-CF52-482B-AC42-8B2037A792A6.jpeg
304276CB-1993-43A3-AAA9-9C6ED976788D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately Sarah will still be allowed to post her blankets. I have an online business, and still allowed to go to the post office. However that is the only place I will be going. My husband and I have come go the agreement he will do the weekly shop once a week, and I will do the post office run once a week. We would do it 2 weekly for food shop, but we dont have a big enough fridge or freezer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who wants to bet they’ll go away to some air bnb type place for Jace’s birthday? I can’t see them staying at home for the duration!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.