The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took me ages to get these screenshots. I had to slow the vlog down and then pause it at the right time but I have got a much clearer image of the suspected prep machine. it definitely looks like a Perfect Prep Machine to me.

View attachment 95763View attachment 95764

So Lazy, tell us again about this 'exclusive breast feeding'... :unsure:
That is perfect prep as I have one!! Such lazy fuckers......daft twats the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think if they got another story in the papers no matter how bad, they would love. Make them feel relevant probably

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200315-152554_Instagram.jpg

The bleeping state of the lot of them. And the ginger child with no hat.

Someone a few threads back called her Seacrofts Hyacinth Bucket. This picture proves that along with her lovely 'positive pineapple' sentiment to give people dont agree with you 'the finger'

#teens #teenmodel #teensofinstagram #oinoncesteensoverhere #oinoncescheckoutmy14yearoldinabikini #younggirls
Screenshot_20200315-152554_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 95937

Someone a few threads back called her Seacrofts Hyacinth Bucket. This picture proves that along with her lovely 'positive pineapple' sentiment to give people dont agree with you 'the finger'

#teens #teenmodel #teensofinstagram #oinoncesteensoverhere #oinoncescheckoutmy14yearoldinabikini #younggirls View attachment 95937
They have surely got to be the chavviest family to have ever graced the Maldives. I know myself going to places a bit posher on holiday you make an effort at least get a haircut, pedicure a new wardrobe creepy? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
They have surely got to be the chavviest family to have ever graced the Maldives. I know myself going to places a bit posher on holiday you make an effort at least get a haircut, pedicure a new wardrobe creepy? 🤢
The kids do my head in not there fault but so spoilt and izzy just one big show off now wonder kids pick on them all them photos do is rub it in kids faces look were we are look what we doing you cant if it for memory keep as that but dont shove on you tube I fam faces people work hard to get what they want and cant do things like to there only family I know who love to rub it in that's why people go for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You just KNOW they're the family that dont shell out for the waterproof nappies and leave the kid in soggy Pampers hanging around their ankles whilst they neck the free booze from sun up to sun down.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The kids do my head in not there fault but so spoilt and izzy just one big show off now wounder kids pick o them
From what I’ve heard Isabelle is quite the bully.
Ambassador for anti bullying? Yeah pull the other one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 95937

#teens #teenmodel #teensofinstagram #oinoncesteensoverhere #oinoncescheckoutmy14yearoldinabikini #younggirls View attachment 95937
Oh look they remembered the baby this time,or could the lens be to close up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 95937

Jace is like “oh for duck sake”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Ingham Family #90 'Exclusively' fed on the boob but the truth can be found on Youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The ingham family #90 swear its for our memories, but we need the money from ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sat living our best life in the Maldives whilst updating Instagram of our new merch range. Hopefully more people catch on to this and realise what greedy twats they are!

Just to say I designed these keyrings myself and you won’t find them anywhere else 😂 Been late night reading on here lazy 👀

Reactions: 20
So sarahs insta picture wearing Esmes hat 'but its okay because Esme has 4 hats' yet the child doesnt have one on 🙄.

Chris's insta story 'Jace is to little to snorkle' well thats obvious. Why did he even need to bring him on the boat? How boring for Jace and they plan to do it again later.
Oh and I thought Chris got incredibly seasick so why is he now saying he wants to live on a boat?!
I noticed they were not wearing life jackets. .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.