The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im glad you said this because its what I was thinking to, I always thought of the Maldives as being idyllic little villas with swim up pools and jacuzzis not all dark like that, reminded me from the pictures of a massive tent
I had the same opinion as you regarding the Maldives they dont look idyllic villas from what I have seen and I dont think the bedroom was all that special either and I certainly would not like to pay the amount of money to go there and find out you were next to that lot of Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 95937

The bleeping state of the lot of them. And the ginger child with no hat.

Someone a few threads back called her Seacrofts Hyacinth Bucket. This picture proves that along with her lovely 'positive pineapple' sentiment to give people dont agree with you 'the finger'

#teens #teenmodel #teensofinstagram #oinoncesteensoverhere #oinoncescheckoutmy14yearoldinabikini #younggirls View attachment 95937
She looks more like daisy there, the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd like the proof of this. Very vague.
Nice to see she got some more ideas from here 😉 clearly haven't thought of which mental health charities to send to yet.

Perhaps Creepy could make a donation to his victims 🤷 just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nice to see she got some more ideas from here 😉 clearly haven't thought of which mental health charities to send to yet.

Perhaps Creepy could make a donation to his victims 🤷 just a thought.
No look its mental Heath charities NOT mental HEALTH dont question their authenticity :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being in the Maldives and feeling the need to make a few pennies off a pocket money range. Got to find those 14G's somewhere right?

No look its mental Heath charities NOT mental HEALTH dont question their authenticity :ROFLMAO: 😂
I didn't even see this. Maybe Levis told them if they spell it incorrectly they don't need to honour it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ingham family thread title #90 “the only corona prep we will do - is bring the PERFECT PREP.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Too busy flogging cheap tat (that'll fall apart in seconds, as their merch usually does) to upload the vlog on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#90 When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, corona?

Think this is the first time I’ve actually looked at the lyrics of My Sharona.
Definitely some other lyrics in there that people could (allegedly) apply here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen that the uv suit Jace was wearing, the red one was purchased by the Chinese Jace trolley woman.

what day are they due to fly home?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.