The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see his smug reply on Instagram that even if he was surrounded by coronavirus, he could think of worse places to be stuck? Such a horrible, flippant response. The Maldives has a tiny health care system. You can count the number of ICU beds they have on one hand. But this stupid man thinks people with breathing problems shouldn't mind because of the view 🌴🍹
Do we even know how it can be spread yet? That sea could be a coronavirus goldmine. People pee, spit, sweat in there. When I was a kid I can remember how much sea water I would accidentally drink so he needs to think before he speaks.

Reactions: 2
No time to catch up but spotted Sarah's Instagram and have to say... No way does she fit in one of chris' tops. Noooo way.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I ask has Chris got a coke addiction full fat coke

Chris keeps his unhealthy diet under wraps but yes - fizzy drinks, booze, pills, chocolate, crisps, biscuits. He has a side order of chips with his pizza (honestly never known anyone to do that) and loves a korma. He has baked beans whilst his family eats vegetables and I have never seen him eat a piece of fruit or drink a glass of water. What a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they plonk you on their quarantine island, you get free accommodation and free food, alongside 24/7 access to doctors and nurses. Creepy would be in his absolute element.
I wonder if they have backward forward wheelchairs in the Maldives quarantine
Perhaps not oh well give him a few pain he will be fine
They are that stupid they will tell everyone they got an upgrade.

Reactions: 5
I know it must have been said so forgive me if I'm repeating but not been around for all the threads.... when I watch their intro and see the slow mo Disney walk.. I automatically think "worlds shittest girlband!!!!" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm ,she threw them and Isla dived to retrieve them!!😉

Grhhhh!!! Get off of it then "mate"!!!
By god Lazy has got it. She throws a stone to be retrieved - do it for Prinny, give the dog a treat for fetching it back. The woman is a secret genius.
I don't think she's pretty but that's probably because she has an ugly personality and I find her just as repulsive as him.

I used to like her and I felt bad for her when it came out about Chris. But nah. She may not have groomed teen girls but she's just as bad in some areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure if anything happens to them in the Maldives they’ve got to get back to Malé to receive treatment. How irresponsible is that when they have children. And even then, I’m not sure how great their hospital care is in the Maldives?

Reactions: 12
I went to a course with work once and one of those wonderfully convenient “perfect prep” machines was taken apart even after being cleaned and holy tit you should have seen how mouldy and smelly it was it was disgusting. So no I wouldn’t let any of my nieces or nephews use a perfect prep machine they are the worst invention ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Chris keeps his unhealthy diet under wraps but yes - fizzy drinks, booze, pills, chocolate, crisps, biscuits. He has a side order of chips with his pizza (honestly never known anyone to do that) and loves a korma. He has baked beans whilst his family eats vegetables and I have never seen him eat a piece of fruit or drink a glass of water. What a man.
Well it seems to me he has a very strong addiction to sugar

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure if anything happens to them in the Maldives they’ve got to get back to Malé to receive treatment. How irresponsible is that when they have children. And even then, I’m not sure how great their hospital care is in the Maldives?
I'd be interested to know if they have travel insurance and is it valid? Chris travelled when he was known to be ill with some corona symptoms that were caught on camera.

Reactions: 9
he’s a bleeping moron. Does he actually think if he gets the virus he’s going to sit on the beach with a cocktail until it goes away? He’s going to be quarantined to a room and not allowed to leave for anything. Absolutely bleeping brain dead, that entire family
Oh god please let this happen to them! 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 6
They are due back Thursday according to Sarah's insta comments

Reactions: 2
Did anyone give the story to your local online papers? What would be a Mingham holiday without a newspaper article to go with it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.