The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a real ‘thing’ about this, I cannot stand hair down in a pool, getting someone else’s strand of hair on me makes me want to throw up especially that dirty mop 🤮
O
100% purchasing views to try and persuade sponsors they are 'the tit' on Youtube,

Meanwhile there are perverted Grandpas on Insta creaming over their 14 year old and neither gives a flying duck.

All normal in the Ingham household then, whoring their kids for likes 😬
Yes I noticed last night kept going up I 5000,it was was 43k then 48 k then 53k,o couldn't be bothered after that I just thought, you absolute bellend!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they get away with taking the girls out of school so much. My 16 year old son recently passed away and I had to apply
For special compassionate leave for his younger brother to stay off school (as he was obviously devastated) and even then they only granted us a weeks compassionate break. Obviously if he wasn’t ready to go back I would have kept him off regardless and screw the consequences, but it has really annoyed me that they can just swan off whenever they feel like it. It’s not fair.
im so sorry for your loss x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why we are worried we are going to run out of toilet roll and Sanitisers and worrying about how we are going to cope if we can’t work for a while you have that fat lazy cow selling her bleeping blankets from China!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Why we are worried we are going to run out of toilet roll and Sanitisers and worrying about how we are going to cope if we can’t work for a while you have that fat lazy cow selling her bleeping blankets from China!!!!!!

This will affect her business though, even when they do arrive from Wuhan. The UK economy will suffer, her vulnerable followers are going to be some of the hardest hit.

Reactions: 19
How will Granny manage to make up his poorly pack with no cheap shops for miles?
Granny Jane will have bigger problems trying to keep up with the ifam and their “pocket money” merch orders singlehandedly! She may even feign Corona virus systems just to get the hell out of that office!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a watch at their vlog 🥴who & why would choose to watch this .. it’s tit
That stupid smelly hat 😱

Reactions: 7
So much for pocket money range - £3 shipping for something that would go large letter.

£3 for a key ring that cost less that 30p to make.

1E52B525-C4E7-411C-9620-523DA1F51785.png
0648C266-1697-4572-8350-2CEDFD825A7A.png
F5FC8440-94F4-47F9-830C-8A92DA48CD42.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
£3 shipping?! 😂 bleeping hell. I'd expect it to be hand delivered, with a complimentary tuna sandwich, by Granny Troll herself for that price.

Like how the ChineseBlanketandMe items are still "coming soon" though? 😉 Have they even arrived? Some of the photos looked a "very lot" like their Chinese suppliers had taken them...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Legal reasons, from them or creepy? has he threatened them with an nda on a napkin, or threatened to send them to Switzerland with us? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Legal reasons, from them or creepy? has he threatened them with an nda on a napkin, or threatened to send them to Switzerland with us? 😬
Doesn’t seem like much is happening in regards to legalities.
Perhaps Chris has threatened legal action for the suffering caused to him, his poor wife and poor, poor children.

He has top lawyers working for him you know 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.