The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Sarah’s mind set that anything that happens is just an inconvenience for her and her family, like the time someone committed suicide and it held up traffic and the only thing Sarah cared about was getting to the airport on time whilst showing us her anger towards the situation, as if the guy who killed himself was just like road work. The same thing happened when they held up the planes on the vlog to the Maldives, even though their could have a major plane error that could have caused the plane to crash. She didn’t care, however if one of her family members died or got injured on the plane we wouldn’t have heard the last of it. How entitled is this family, that they are getting sponsored by a company and probably got major discount, if not free and that’s without the cheep flights because of Coronavirus and she just complains that the plane is held up in an annoyed tone! How bleeping ungrateful, Sarah if you didn’t notice we are in the middle of a pandemic and their are people stuck in countries and can’t get home, yet you sit their on your fat arse on a luxury holiday with free food coupon vouchers and act like it’s the worst thing to happen. If they make a vlog about how they are stuck in the Maldives and complain it’ll be their own fault! Apparently excursions are cancelled in the Maldives and their all really sun burnt, so god knows what they are gonna do.

Reactions: 29
Just priced for my family to stay there and it was nearly £12000 for 7 nights, that’s not including flights 😫 so jealous!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
According to Instagram Isabelle’s new picture is all okay :mad:
View attachment 95968
To be honest I agree with them. It's not nudity or sexual activity and it's not an overtly sexual pose. It is, however, totally irresponsible for her parents to allow her to upload it - they know exactly the type of men who are looking for those hashtags.

Chris and Sarah, you really are pimping scum.

Reactions: 30
That bikini of Isabelle is just plain ugly. Looks like she is wearing 3 underwears

Reactions: 4
View attachment 95937

The bleeping state of the lot of them. And the ginger child with no hat.

Someone a few threads back called her Seacrofts Hyacinth Bucket. This picture proves that along with her lovely 'positive pineapple' sentiment to give people dont agree with you 'the finger'

#teens #teenmodel #teensofinstagram #oinoncesteensoverhere #oinoncescheckoutmy14yearoldinabikini #younggirls View attachment 95937
Maybe coz sarah has esme hat on

Reactions: 2
To be honest I agree with them. It's not nudity or sexual activity and it's not an overtly sexual pose. It is, however, totally irresponsible for her parents to allow her to upload it - they know exactly the type of men who are looking for those hashtags.

Chris and Sarah, you really are pimping scum.
I reported it under sexual exploitation as that is what it is. She is being exploited for pervs you only have to look at the tags that her parents put.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why the hell does he think that hair is attractive, it’s absolutely disgusting!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just curious, is it normal for a baby to automatically fall asleep in the water the way Jace does? Is it just because he’s always tired / hot? I’ve never seen or known another baby to do that!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.