The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SURPRISE - TRAVELLING FIRST CLASS TO OUR DREAM DESTINATION!

The vlog starts with shots of the Minghams at the local train station and boarding the train. Creepy says it's the first train of many.:rolleyes:

Lazy screeches good morning. It's an exciting vlog. The girls don't know where they are going. They have a train to catch to Kings Cross. Lazy tells the girls that this week will be full of surprises. The first surprise is a first class train to Kings Cross. The girls scream and Lazy asks if that means they get food.:rolleyes:

On the train they eat some cakes given to them by one of the ifam. Creepy says everyone is getting excited about the cakes. They have lunch and then Esme plays on the floor with Jace. Lazy says everyone is feeling full after lunch. Creepy is replying to emails and Isabelle is writing in her diary. They are also trying to occupy Jace.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they made it to London. he's sad it's over because he loved the journey. They are off to get the tube to Victoria and get the Gatwick Express to Gatwick Airport then there might be another surprise. Isabelle does a Tik Tok. Creepy is worrying about the wheels on his suitcase but Lazy says it's because of all the inflatables.:rolleyes:

They get on the tube. At Victoria Isla says they need to run into a wall to get to Platform 9 3/4 but Lazy tells her it's at Kings Cross and they can go on the way home. They check in their bags at Gatwick.:rolleyes:

They're at Starbucks before surprising the girls again. Jace runs and then crawls away but Creepy picks him up. He says they have kept the girls in suspense and it's time to tell the girls where they might be going today. They might be boarding the plane in the next half hour. Lazy gives them the clue of the country uses American dollars. They are flying with BA. Jace crawls off again. Isla asks for another clue but they can't think of one. Lazy says they could show a photo and says they will guess. Isabelle pretends to be scared. Creepy says where they are going but he bleeps it out. Come back tomorrow to find out.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Only the Minghams would clickbait First Class and it would turn out to be a train.

I think they've gone to New York. It was 13:50 when they were at Victoria. That gives them enough time to get to the airport and board the plane. The only BA flight to a destination that uses US dollars yesterday too.
View attachment 94738
I live in NY we are in a state of emergency. If it is NY I'm reporting him to my friend who works for customs stating he's traveling while sick evidence is the vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You couldn’t make it up, they are the most self centred, egotistical family that have graced YouTube. Disgraceful behaviour and example to be setting their young audience and yet again Sarah leaves her precious business in the hands of Granny along with the poor dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if it gets held on record he was held at immigration in Australia? And for what?

Reactions: 7
For them to say “don’t worry about us ifamauccinos with no sugar and low fat, spray cream, sprinkle and a marshmallow on top, we’ll be fine!” about going on there “super emotional, shocking, omg!, amazing, wow, super surprise holiday” is no surprise. Also, creepy is honestly having a different health problem everyday to cover up his shite lies🙄 to moan and groan about the NHS is bleeping gross. Your family go there whether it’s a broken nail or a case of the bad sniffles, shut the duck up and stop wasting doctors and nurses time when the NHS is obviously isn’t going to well!! Don’t waste professionals time like this you arsewipe!!

Reactions: 19
Stepping away from the alleged holiday for a moment, I always though this is what the estate agents had to deal with when showing people around Ingham Towers.

Despite Creepy having pseudo OCD we've seen how minging their place really is, also Lazy saying the rooms are small (lyrics include "this place is small and barely a house, never mind the cat you couldn't even swing a mouse").

This is very very very very very unacceptable!

He's got Isla's teefs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And what about Chris? 😂
Didn’t your child also sleep in a onesie and then spend the day in it at Disney Sarah (not florida we know you can’t go there) for several days in a row?

and don’t get me started on Chris letting the dog lick his face
Surprised the dog survived licking his face 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They simply do not care! And as there doesn’t ever seem to be any repercussions they will continue to do it.
However I can see Sarah giving the school a big fat ‘We’re making memories so up yours’ if they do complain about their attendance
I'd love to read the comments but I'd have to click on the video and I refuse to give them a view 😒
i think if it plays for less than 30 sec it doesn't count as a view. I think

Reactions: 3
They don't care.. Private school is just a status symbol. They know their kids are thick and no amount of schooling will help them.. Its you tube or the gutter for those daft kids.
As long as the girls can write their own name Sarah would be happy!! She doesn’t care about them getting an education and doing something other than you tube

Reactions: 13
I cannot stand the way they respond to 'hate' comments (even though I wouldn't consider people's genuine concern 'hate' but whatever). It's so immature and bizarre, I'm not sure how to explain it but it's always so ill informed and childish. Instead of taking responsibility, acknowledging that some people are obviously concerned and then issuing a 'sorry, we understand that we've screwed up' then just go on the defensive.. not sure this makes any sense but it angers me so much

Reactions: 12
I do hope they’re going to Disneyland California .. Cos they’re closing both parks on the 14th March thru to the end of the month !! I do feel for the other people but just not them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i think if it plays for less than 30 sec it doesn't count as a view. I think
Yes, I tapped on the video and paused straight away. It didn’t appear at all in my YouTube viewing history, so I assumed it didn't count as a view.
I skimmed comments, but gave up when I read an iFam advising the Minghams to take no notice and live each day as if it were their last 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.