The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lost the will to live with this family. It seems I've a lot to catch up on. It upsets me so much that they are risking their children like this, after listening to Boris today I've realised how serious its becoming. I know some say its scaremongering but generally the government downplay things like this in order to not cause panic. It shows just how bad and how much worse its predicted to become. But no, the Inghams think its a hype. Okay, you do you but don't come crying when yourself or God forbid one of your children gets unwell from it.

Reactions: 42
can someone fill me in about this?
The back of the Jace doll head is imprinted with the name of a doll manufacturer in mainland Europe and the design name which is Jamie.
Shortle has been listing the doll as manufactured by Shortle and the Ingham Family, and that it's made in England.
It's extremely misleading and now, it appears, the original manufacturer may be going to act on it.
Shortle has already got into trouble for selling Harry Potter reborns without copyright permission.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
As a frontline NHS worker, after reading their ‘educated parents’ quote let me just take a moment to use their favourite emoji and word ...

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
foooooooooooooooooooools!

You two know absolutely sweet FA about Clovid-19 (that’s the very lot proper name for it, just so you know Mr and Mrs Ingham!)

Don’t you DARE even begin to start thinking about clickbaiting about potentially having this virus, because trust us ... it won’t be the tattlers turning against you .... you’ve put these ignorant statements out yourselves ... you deal with the headache!

I honestly don’t give a sh*t about you taking your umpteenth holiday within the last year, what I do care about is you making out like you know it all, and attempting to falsely ‘educate’ your vulnerable iFam. You really don’t have a clue! I know you like to compare yourselves to brain surgeons, but even the brilliant, hardworking round-the-clock medical labs haven’t got all the answers to this new virus yet. Non of us have, but we know it isn’t going to be easy ...

Just stick to what you know, and don’t you dare ever mention anything medical you have no idea on. Leave it to us professionals ...
Leave it to what they know? What do they know?

Reactions: 4
They're bleeping idiots! Especially traveling with kids. Kids touch absolutely everything, and touch their faces all the time (both of those are also applicable to Sarah too). They live in a fantasy land.

Reactions: 21
They're bleeping idiots! Especially traveling with kids. Kids touch absolutely everything, and touch their faces all the time (both of those are also applicable to Sarah too). They live in a fantasy land.
She had to add that she'd washed jaces hands three times already 😂 yeah right ! Wiped them with a none antibacterial tit wipe you mean.

Reactions: 14
Why do they think taking a toddler to New York's a good idea 🤣 poor Jace! Unless it's as connecting flight and they have gone cheap?
The Mayor of New York has declared a State of Emergency on Thursday. This might be the coronavirus but more likely he’s heard the Ingham’s are landing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Basic hygiene Sarah, you would know all about that - you and yours have been practicing the very most basic of hygiene for a very lot of years!! So basic it is in the non existant category!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've lost the will to live with this family. It seems I've a lot to catch up on. It upsets me so much that they are risking their children like this, after listening to Boris today I've realised how serious its becoming. I know some say its scaremongering but generally the government downplay things like this in order to not cause panic. It shows just how bad and how much worse its predicted to become. But no, the Inghams think its a hype. Okay, you do you but don't come crying when yourself or God forbid one of your children gets unwell from it.
lt's so serious in Australia our government has rolled out a stimulus package and we all get $750 and small businesses are getting help. I doubt that would be happening if it wasnt serious

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Nikki confirmed it says he tries to make out hes younger and then someone backed her up
Much as I'd like to believe that (because he sure looks like Grandpa Goth to me) I'm 99.9% sure I looked up his DoB ages ago and he really is only 35. Talk about a hard paper round ...

You only have to look at Granny Groomer to see that the Inghams don't age well - she looks like the Shroud of Turin but is only 63. Hi Steve only retains his complexion due to all the cream (pies) he's had on his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I also can't get over the amount of gifts they received and happily accepted from strangers. Why not specify that gifts are not necessary but if anyone wants to bring something then they'll be a donation box for under privileged children. The Inghams certainly don't need more stuff. There's children out there who don't even own a toy yet the Inghams just have such a grabby attitude. Sarah was so giddy when she was rummaging through the gifts with her sausage fingers. Makes me sick!
with the current climate being as it is they could be infected with anything , whats to say they observe hand hygiene and hand it over then their baby puts something on or puts it in his mouth, ewww just very wrong

Reactions: 2
Damn we are nearly at the end of yet another thread and we don’t even officially know where they’ve gone on holiday! 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Educated parents?
Educated parents don’t constantly take their kids out of school to go on holiday Yes holiday not travelling Travelling requires exposure to culture, history, customs and local food experiences, none of which you do.
So much missed education massively impacts on a young persons ability to maximise their potential academically and socially
Educated parents would not do this
“Not a passport into a families every nook and cranny of their personal lives?“ Educated parents would realise that the way you solicit your family on social media invites the comments you get - just like a soap opera!
You just don’t get the damage you are doing - because you are NOT educated parents!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t get over that Isabelle is the same age as Kaci (DadVGirls) and Holly (Brandonio). When you compare their lives it’s really a shame. I hope one day Issy realises how fucked her life really was and how exploited she and her siblings are. Her teenage years are being stolen by her deadbeat parents who rely on their kids for income. No one would watch the channel without the kids, yet it’s the kids who are suffering because of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.