The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they’d go on holiday when all the prices have dropped drastically.

Reactions: 18
Zoe and Alfie going to the Maldives for her 30th, will be curious to see if they cancel with what’s going on in the world. Seriously though poor passengers on that long haul flight with them, JACE, sweet boi, rambino bambino, who’s got all da toys whilst he screams the plane down as he wants to eat and walk

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t help but think that Isabelle thought every flight to a part of the US would say America 😂. Does anyone else think she really lacks common sense sometimes?

Reactions: 30
I can’t help but think that Isabelle thought every flight to a part of the US would say America 😂. Does anyone else think she really lacks common sense sometimes?
I just think the girl has alot of anxiety and is also very uneducated.
She still acts like 12 year old and shell be 15 this year.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Lazy would fit in there🐷
It has 8 slots for burgers. She will make it work!

The Maldives has a terrible human rights record. I hope they don't take offence to creepy, because he is.... offensive.

Reactions: 10
Very strange vibe in tonight's vlog. And I've never seen Kings Cross so quiet

Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem very bright. I dont think they're getting their moneys worth putting her in private education

Reactions: 15
I can’t trawl through all the pages, so am I right in thinking they have dragged their children out of school, yet again, in a pandemic, and Chris already has a sore throat and eventually the Ifam are seeing their true colours?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t trawl through all the pages, so am I right in thinking they have dragged their children out of school, yet again, in a pandemic, and Chris already has a sore throat and eventually the Ifam are seeing their true colours?!
In a nut shell- yup!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But also aren’t we all forgetting something?

Where’s their precious Prinny?

At least with Build-A-Bear they have teddy passports so you can actually take them on holiday with you 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Add all this to the fact that they must have shaken hands/hugged a few hundred people just a few days ago. They could quite easily be virus carriers. They are despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I’m now changing my mind from Florida to the Maldives.I just can’t imagine them there it’s far to nice for them !
Hope it’s the Maldives. Will be a bit awkward when they bump into zalfie... oh that won’t happen as zalfie will be in a top hotel while they slum it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is as thick as pig tit poor girl.

I know someone said this a few quotes ago- apologies as I can’t find it now but

please god be disney
That's california isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stepping away from the alleged holiday for a moment, I always though this is what the estate agents had to deal with when showing people around Ingham Towers.

Despite Creepy having pseudo OCD we've seen how minging their place really is, also Lazy saying the rooms are small (lyrics include "this place is small and barely a house, never mind the cat you couldn't even swing a mouse").

This is very very very very very unacceptable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Creepy in the Maldives in a beanie and a baggy t-shirt? What a bleeping sight that would be! I pity the honeymooners having that lurking on the beach beside them 🙁
`Creepy always looks like a wet sock filled with hot diarrhoea tied in the middle. He is such a sweaty nonce, I'm surprised any holiday destination allows him in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.