The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
with the current climate being as it is they could be infected with anything , whats to say they observe hand hygiene and hand it over then their baby puts something on or puts it in his mouth, ewww just very wrong
I was shocked to see them tucking in to cakes that were gifted by the Ifam. You're no idea what's in them or the level of hygiene that went in to cooking them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah I’m totally ignorant and uneducated sending my children to School every day and taking the advice of the government and the world health organisation 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine going to the Maldives and ending up in a villa next to the Bradford Massive? bleeping hell, what a nightmare.

How would the Chavs on Tour cope without a local Aldi to get their Pot Noodles from :eek:

Such a beautiful destination that will be cheapened by their stolen inflatables and demands for lasagne.
The Bradford Massive !!!!!! It sounds like a weather warning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the memories though ! Hey mum remember that time you took us out of school to go on holiday ? Oh which one ? You know the one where we all caught carona and had to stay in the hotel for two weeks .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They're bleeping idiots! Especially traveling with kids. Kids touch absolutely everything, and touch their faces all the time (both of those are also applicable to Sarah too). They live in a fantasy land.
And letting him crawl on the airport floor. I wouldn’t let my baby do that under normal circumstances, let alone a pandemic! Airports are filthy and way too many germs. How stupid does it get?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Has Izzy not started GCSE already? My daughters school have started a year early at 14 and I believe a lot of others are doing the same. The poor girl is missing so much vital educatio.

Reactions: 12
Much as I'd like to believe that (because he sure looks like Grandpa Goth to me) I'm 99.9% sure I looked up his DoB ages ago and he really is only 35. Talk about a hard paper round ...

You only have to look at Granny Groomer to see that the Inghams don't age well - she looks like the Shroud of Turin but is only 63. Hi Steve only retains his complexion due to all the cream (pies) he's had on his face.
I was thinking Granny was more the Crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt
But hey ho she really is the stuff of nightmares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was shocked to see them tucking in to cakes that were gifted by the Ifam. You're no idea what's in them or the level of hygiene that went in to cooking them 🤢
The cakes were from Betty’s which is a high end tea shop in York and Harrogate. The cakes they had are a Yorkshire thing and are called Fat Rascals. Ifam taking the piss?!?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I can honestly see WDW closing. They have just closed Broadway in NYC.

Who goes on holiday during a Pandemic?
I read that both Disney parks in Florida (world) and California (land ) have closed for the forseeable due to corona virus

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was thinking Granny was more the Crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt
But hey ho she really is the stuff of nightmares 😂
I can fully appreciate your thought pattern there!

(Cryptkeeper has better conditioned hair though from the look of it)

1584052559838.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who on earth where the 3 girls dressed almost identically? It’s really sad the Sarah thinks they’re all under 5!!

Reactions: 23
And letting him crawl on the airport floor. I wouldn’t let my baby do that under normal circumstances, let alone a pandemic! Airports are filthy and way too many germs. How stupid does it get?
I really don't know, honestly. They can't keep their children safe at the best of times. Absolutely heartbreaking to watch this tonight 😞

Reactions: 5
I read that both Disney parks in Florida (world) and California (land ) have closed for the forseeable due to corona virus
I just can't get my head around what is happening right now in the world. :(

Then you get them stupid idiots going away right in the middle of all this,

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.