The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jamie doll is the reborn kit Shortle used to make Jace.

Pretty sure she should be crediting the original artist rather than rebranding it as a lifelike representation of a real child (because it isn't). Then again I'm a stranger to the reborn world so might be wrong. Clearly there's something that the maker objects to otherwise the email reply would have been 'thanks for letting us know, but there's no problem with them doing that'.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 They always manage a cock-up of some sort 🤣 Thanks for explaining

Reactions: 10
Well American vloggers ‘This Weiss life’ are on their second coronavirus CLICKBAIT vlog in a space of a week! 😡😡😡
They're friends with Sarah on Facebook and regularly suck up to her. Wouldn't expect anything less from them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m now changing my mind from Florida to the Maldives.I just can’t imagine them there it’s far to nice for them !

Reactions: 5
They really give zero fucks dont they? Let's drag our kids across the world during a pandemic whilst missing a very lot more school because were greedy, fat fucks dat need doh's cointsssss 💷💷💷

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m now changing my mind from Florida to the Maldives.I just can’t imagine them there it’s far to nice for them !
There is nothing to do in the maldives anyway, so plenty of swimming vlogs 😴😴😴😴 as much as id love to go there i cant justify paying so much to just swim all day

Reactions: 8
Creepy in the Maldives in a beanie and a baggy t-shirt? What a bleeping sight that would be! I pity the honeymooners having that lurking on the beach beside them 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In Disney in their pajamas. Bunch of nasty right there.

LoRoCo how are we going to get to Switzerland? I’m a very very a lot worried.

He’d like her to see the wood. Sorry on my way out now.
Maybe we can sneak our way in.👀

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine paying £££ for the peace and tranquility of the Maldives then the Ingham tribe come screaming in?! Shudder.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
What happens if they haven’t even left the U.K and this is all just to incite a reaction. Just because they were at the airport doesn’t mean they’ve actually gone anywhere.

Reactions: 9
duck me - that meet and greet has gone right to their heads 😟 The attitude has been pouring out of the pair of them, even more than usual, since then. When is someone going to nut that ginger bastard?! And when is someone going to get Lazy and Alibaba & Me on Rogue Traders or Watchdog?
bleeping golden. Love this so much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Isabelle though! I can't get my head around her at all. A couple of weeks ago she was acting like a n 18 year old discussing bikinis and today acting like a 3 year old curled up in a ball kicking her legs? What even was that! Her parents have proper messed with her head.

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine going to the Maldives and ending up in a villa next to the Bradford Massive? bleeping hell, what a nightmare.

How would the Chavs on Tour cope without a local Aldi to get their Pot Noodles from :eek:

Such a beautiful destination that will be cheapened by their stolen inflatables and demands for lasagne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.