The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What get me is why when you are meant to be moving house “very soon” would you even think about a holiday? It’s all very strange. Also the blanket empire won’t last long as people are worrying about money if they need to self isolate, companies are all seeing a slump in sales (apart from toilet roll, there’s an idea lazy IFAM loo roll!)
Can you imagine being the house buyer and finding these vlogs? Id be so mad they are dragging thier feet with the house move anyway then seeing them piss off on holiday. 😬

Reactions: 14
At this point I think we might as well just join the ifam and encourage them to do whatever the hell they want to do with their lives.

These idiots self-sabotage much better and harder than anyone could ever do it for them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nikki confirmed it says he tries to make out hes younger and then someone backed her up
If he is older would that make those newspaper articles about a Chris ingham that we thought didn’t match his age him?
one was someone breaking in and shitting in his bed and the other drink driving in manchester? They’ve been posted a few time’s I think?

You can easily check his dob on company house as he owns a business

Reactions: 5
If thier holiday is affected can we call them out on the ingnornt comments?, Will they admit they were wrong.

Reactions: 7
What the hell was issy doing when they were waiting for the suprise? It looked like she was having a seizure? She’s on the verge of a break down that poor girl I’m sure of it

New thread

265 days in a year, selling the dog as a bear, pandemic? We don’t care

Reactions: 22
Just a little theory, if they did fly First class, dont you get access to the BA lounge before you fly? - If I did I certainly wouldn't be sitting in Starbucks, I'd be having champers and a blow dry in the lounge waiting to be called onto the plane first for more champers!
I've flown BA loads for work and if it isn't busy they often check you in at the first class desk!

Reactions: 14
Best case scenario for Izzy would be if the tea visits with friends she has had over the last few months, were actually tea with her dad or his family the Izzy has been requesting because she has started to realise what Creepy and Lazy are actually doing is wrong

Reactions: 8
If thier holiday is affected can we call them out on the ingnornt comments?, Will they admit they were wrong.
I think we all know the answer to that question.
NO! HELL NO!! There is no situation!

Reactions: 2
Wondering if this was back in the war times, would they have travelled back then too 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.