The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were doing it for ‘the love’ they would have given everyone who bought a baby Jace a prinny dog/teddy/reborn for free to say thank you for supporting them, not charging them £80 for it, and given them all the tea party they were promised!

Reactions: 31
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a giant tea party and you're all invited! Free Hi Steve doll to the hundreth person through the door and a free baby reborn teddy cuddly baby doll doggy dolly wtf is that thing teddy Prinny for the thousandth person through the door 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a giant tea party and you're all invited! Free Hi Steve doll to the hundreth person through the door and a free baby reborn teddy cuddly baby doll doggy dolly wtf is that thing teddy Prinny for the thousandth person through the door 👍
Now is this an actual tea party or a slice of cake as we are leaving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Will there be a merch stand? I love me some merch 😍💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now is this an actual tea party or a slice of cake as we are leaving?
That's still a tea party according to them 🤣

So could the ifam buy a Prinny and take it home with them as an early access thing or was it just that they could hold the tester sample and be allowed to preorder it 24 hours earlier than anyone else? I get the feeling they couldn't even preorder it early as Chantella said she preordered when she got bk to her hotel room.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Will there be a merch stand? I love me some merch 😍💰
Oh my gosh you guys, definitely. There will be a representation of my hamster (this will definitely be a reborn doll and NOT a cuddly toy). Yours for the bargain price of eighty pounds and fifty pence. There will also be some posters of a galaxy back pack, maggot shaped pencil cases and some really nice dart boards with Chris Ingham's lovely face on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has there been her usual Insta post "just wanted to quickly come on here as I've had loaaaads of messages from you guys, just to answer some questions about the Prinny teddy.... I meal doll.... I mean reborn doll" yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh you guys, definitely. There will be a representation of my hamster (this will definitely be a reborn doll and NOT a cuddly toy). Yours for the bargain price of eighty pounds and fifty pence. There will also be some posters of a galaxy back pack, maggot shaped pencil cases and some really nice dart boards with Chris Ingham's lovely face on.
Will there be any burgers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.