Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cedann

Sarah love, YOU said it would be a tea party. So how did YOU imagine there would be 200 people eating cakes in one room? Why are you asking other people this like they are making it up when you are the one who advertised it. Don’t be dense Sarah. You know damn well that people aren’t asking it because they are annoyed your ifam didn’t get cake. By saying tea party you imply it will be a completely different event to your ifam queuing for a photo with you and taking abit of cake home. They are so scared of you that they will never say it to you, but they are all thinking it. They expected to be sitting at tables with food out and your family walking around interacting with them. Not you stood behind a rope in a basement for a photo. And to now say they took cake home because of coronavirus two days after saying you are more likely to win the lottery than catch it is hilarious. You are a compulsive narcissistic liar and go with whatever agenda suits you that day. You are the one who should be embarrassed, you manage to fuck up every single thing you try and do. Shame no management would ever touch you because you seriously need some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

lemonelmo

VIP Member
She's seething it's hilarious imagining lard arse sat there blowing her greasy hair off her face tip tapping those trotters on the classy rose gold mac book with a glass of fruit salad gin on the go... *working* so hard (not to explode)

Has the pocket money pinching range launched as promised?

Some lassy on Instagram said that Snortle Shortle was the most prettiest girl(???) she's ever met. I'm no expert but I've diagnosed her legally blind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a giant tea party and you're all invited! Free Hi Steve doll to the hundreth person through the door and a free baby reborn teddy cuddly baby doll doggy dolly wtf is that thing teddy Prinny for the thousandth person through the door 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

stewiegriffin

*SCAN*

ALLEGED NONCE £69.69

Would you like insurance to protect against potential towel dropping and unsolicited underage DM’ing?

barcode.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

lemonelmo

VIP Member
keep an eye out for a rant from sarah somewhere
F*cking hell, if I was a violent person I'd want to knock her into next week. The cheeky b*tch. How many other you tubers would do that? Hundreds of them every year at summer in the city... Remember that place? That's your BANNED from?! You cannot offer a teaparty as part of a condition of sale and not deliver... It may have been FREE but it was still the reason many of those people even bought that chavvy piece of rubber! Sarah Ingham you are a disgrace! You condescending oaf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

moimoi

VIP Member
The fucking state of Creepy walking outside of the shop holding the Prinny teddy expecting a reaction like he's Harry Styles, then ending up getting zero reaction. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

In the comments on Shortle's Facebook post of Prinny (the first one she posted), there's a lady who wonders who on earth the Inghams are. A couple of Ifam start telling her that they are the best thing since sliced bread. She thanks them for letting her know. Then the next comment is the lady saying that after receiving some very interesting DMs, she certainly has no interest in watching their vlogs! Go Iz or whoever it was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MountainMama

As a frontline NHS worker, after reading their ‘educated parents’ quote let me just take a moment to use their favourite emoji and word ...

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
foooooooooooooooooooools!

You two know absolutely sweet FA about Clovid-19 (that’s the very lot proper name for it, just so you know Mr and Mrs Ingham!)

Don’t you DARE even begin to start thinking about clickbaiting about potentially having this virus, because trust us ... it won’t be the tattlers turning against you .... you’ve put these ignorant statements out yourselves ... you deal with the headache!

I honestly don’t give a sh*t about you taking your umpteenth holiday within the last year, what I do care about is you making out like you know it all, and attempting to falsely ‘educate’ your vulnerable iFam. You really don’t have a clue! I know you like to compare yourselves to brain surgeons, but even the brilliant, hardworking round-the-clock medical labs haven’t got all the answers to this new virus yet. Non of us have, but we know it isn’t going to be easy ...

Just stick to what you know, and don’t you dare ever mention anything medical you have no idea on. Leave it to us professionals ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

BattyBits

Chatty Member
It amazes me the things that trigger rants YOUR HUSBAND INAPPROPRIATELY MESSAGING AND SLEEPING WITH YOUNG FANS =no situation, no comment, YOUR CAKE WAS A BIT PANTS= full Facebook statement 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

stewiegriffin

Oh em GEE you guys! I was out and about and I have been so super lucky to get an exclusive sneak peak at Sarah's new baby & me cook book range 'My Sugar Free Baby and Me'.
Had a flick through, there's some JUICEY healthy recipes for your bouncing baby such as; sugar free garlic bread, sugar free giant pizza slice and sugar free baileys-infused breast milk.
Now you too can eat as healthy and sugar free as Sarah Ingham (she doesn't like sugar guys) and provide your offspring a nutritional, sugarless diet just like the non rubber Jace is fed. Inspirational.
It even includes helpful tips such as what to choose for your 5 month old baby at McDonalds. And a handy guide of making sure your baby's cookie is bigger than it's head.

No sugar, no worries guys, Sarah's got your back singlehandedly decreasing obesity and diabetes rates.
sarah.png

All purchases come with a baby&me blanket which will provide your bundle of joy as much warmth as a thin napkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Circlish

VIP Member
Why on earth does Chris face always look red he always looks like he has a rash or something
He shaves his face every 3 hours right down to the subcutaneous tissue so that his ginger stubble doesn't peep through. Otherwise he'd be walking around looking like he'd dipped his chin in demerara sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56